Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Yesss, congrats!!! Finally home after a long journey. They look beautiful. I like that you included the polishing cloths hahah

Vamsia

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Here it is !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5817.jpg
    IMG_5817.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5816.jpg
    IMG_5816.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 53

SML404

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
I'm not seeing that option. Does it only appear when it's out for delivery?
The link showed up sometime after the status was "out for delivery". It wasn't there when i first checked this morning (when it was still "processing at facility"). Mine moved to "out for delivery" at 9:12. I had a meeting so didn't check again until 11 and then the link was there.

Wilsonsthes

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2022
Is the box my iPhone came in the trade in kit or is that a completely different box that'll be shipped separately?

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
My Arrival date is slated for 9/28 but the tax charge just went through and my order now says preparing for shipment. Hope you all are enjoying your new phones and hopefully, soon I will be joining you
Me too. I’m hoping come tomorrow we will be able to use the track by reference for shipping info. I wonder if we will see 2-3 day delivery?

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
The app says "by 7pm" but the website says 5:15pm-7:15pm. UPS has been known to show up here after 8:30pm, so I don't have much hope that it will come early.
Yea even not iPhone, sometimes they change the window 3x on delivery day. Just make up your mind. I'd rather have them just give a later window and come sooner than keep bouncing it.

sugi123

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2021
Team - an update on my end. Just received the 14PM even though the status said "Preparing for Delivery". Went directly from "Preparing for Delivery" to delivered.

taynasoldera

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2020
North Brentwood, MD
View attachment 2067647 Lovin my classic iPhone 14 promax Space Black

I'm in love with my purple but every time I see pictures of the black I wish I could have both like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 !! 😂

I'm gonna try to convince my girlfriend to get the Black .. she's between the Black and the White lol
She wants to go to the store to see all the options there first !

Yesss, congrats!!! Finally home after a long journey. They look beautiful. I like that you included the polishing cloths hahah
@Brad7 You must include the Apple Polishing Cloth. It's honestly my 2nd favorite product. I don't know why there's something about it. I have so many of them sealed inside the box they will serve me well for the next decade.

When are you getting your iPhone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.