Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 9.47.27 AM.png

Woohoo!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I'm so glad you guys are finally getting your phones so I can get mine! lol. First year since 2008 I haven't gotten mine on release day. :p
I am happy for this batch of new iphone owners to get to enjoy their phones soon as well our journey in this thread is almost done for the first day orders almost at least. For me while I got mine on 16th my experience in first day has been mixed over past 5 or so years. Often takes 5-15 minutes to get into the servers to even finnish the prepared order with final click (and have minor problems like having to put card security code in one year that moved me from opening day to 2 weeks out). This year was the smoothest got in right at top of hour and was done in under 30 seconds had my order mail a a minute past. Never that easy in previous years LOL

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I'm so close.... Its been at my local UPS location for 1.5 hours. Says "Processing at UPS Facility" - Preparing for delivery today. It's about 9am here so it's right around the time last trucks roll out. šŸ¤ž
Our trucks never roll out before 9. It was about 9:14 for my phone last Friday ;-) that wait for out for delivery seems forever LOL

leeskizz

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Just got mine delivered! Even before the 10am-12pm window! I didnā€™t make it home in time for the delivery but glad it went smoothly and no hiccups with having someone to sign for the package. So thankful I can finally stop obsessing over this forum and ups tracking webpage! Lol but appreciate everyone here for the help and company along this journey!

Best of luck to you all and any pending deliveries.

IrwinMFletcher

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
Just like others here, surprise delivery scheduled for today as opposed to Monday. Anchorage at noon yesterday and out for delivery today in TX after the brief stop in KY. Less than a week after launch is pretty good. First time pre-order for me. Now, waiting for Apple to announce the camera fix, THEN I can open the box :)

Reactions: DianaMR

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
Same surprise announcement of delivery today for my husbandā€™s phone. Of course, no one will be home and it wouldnā€™t let me put it on hold so I called UPS and they are going to try to reach the driver to have him bring it back to put with my AirPods that are being held at CC tomorrow. If I get a notice it was delivered, Iā€™ll just have to leave work and run home as fast as I can. I canā€™t leave work and stay home for 4 hours waiting on it though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.