Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Don’t forget to upgrade your new iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max. We needed this update. 🙌

20B06EFA-0D03-4C44-8969-52A88CCF064E.jpeg

Appleseed18

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2018
Midwest
Well just received an update and my phone is awaiting clearance, and is in Louisville, Kentucky, if it ships out sometime tonight I May possibly receive it Friday the 23rd. But definitely will have it the 26th.

The last scan before the clearance scan said it has arrived at facility in ZZ China 9.20.22,.there wasn’t any other scans other than that like it went straight to Louisville from ZZ China. In case anyone else is wondering what’s going on with their phone don’t know if that is common or not.

Last edited:

jagolden

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2002
14 PM, Space Black, 1Tb. Arrived this morning, 4 days early.
Easy set-up, no problems EXCEPT, how do I get videos from my collection on to it?
Usually I just drag on from a Finder window.

Reactions: SpecB

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Well just received an update and my phone is awaiting clearance, and is in Louisville, Kentucky, if it ships out sometime tonight I May possibly receive it Friday the 23rd. But definitely will have it the 26th.

The last scan before the clearance scan said it has arrived at facility in ZZ China 9.20.22,. In case anyone else is wondering what’s going on with their phone.
Phone is likely still in zz. Its just the clearance paperwork being sent electronically to KY. At this time package is still in China.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.