Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

em245

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
New England
I had to UPS in my trade-in kit for my iPhone 13 Pro Max to Apple today. I went to the Apple Store at the Mall of NH to trade it in but one of the store rep told me that since I started the process online (ordered pre-release from Apple and have it shipped to my house from CN), they couldnā€™t take the walk-in trade-in, I would have to use the trade-in kit and send it by UPS back to Apple. Hopefully it gets there ok. I have my receipt and UPS tracking. I also took photos of what i sent.

Reactions: iHeartsteve

njg0ddess

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
56716D78-EF75-4F5D-89B6-2F0396F31E15.jpeg
My phone is here!!!

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
I had to UPS in my trade-in kit for my iPhone 13 Pro Max to Apple today. I went to the Apple Store at the Mall of NH to trade it in but one of the store rep told me that since I started the process online (ordered pre-release from Apple and have it shipped to my house from CN), they couldnā€™t take the walk-in trade-in, I would have to use the trade-in kit and send it by UPS back to Apple. Hopefully it gets there ok. I have my receipt and UPS tracking. I also took photos of what i sent.
Same here. Took my 13Pro max to trade in at the store and apple associate entered all the info on his iPad. Trade didnā€™t go through and then he asked if they sent me a trade in box. I said yes and apple employee said I had to send it back through ups. Womp womp. Itā€™s totally going to stress me out waiting for it to arrive to the warehouse.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Warning: red tape included in trade in box does not stick to card board. I finished boxing and sealing my trade in box and put the final red seal on the outside. 15 min later I remembered to take a photo of the trade in box. I noticed the red seal had lifted!!! I put regular packing tape on top to seal the box shut.

ABB8221A-97E7-4029-8CD6-5D76A9CC0B28.jpeg

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Warning: red tape included in trade in box does not stick to card board. I finished boxing and sealing my trade in box and put the final red seal on the outside. 15 min later I remembered to take a photo of the trade in box. I noticed the red seal had lifted!!! I put regular packing tape on top to seal the box shut.

View attachment 2076029
Also Make sure to get a receipt as well. Take a photo while you are there as a back up~ :)

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
Anyone with TMOBILE confirm that you still get $1000 credit if you have MAGENTA MAX 55 and not just MAGENTA MAX? Apple now says it does not qualify, though it did before. I'm reading they still give the full credit without updating the entire account
You can just go through T-Mobile

Ladyc0524

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2014

View attachment 2076029
This is what I did also. I noticed the red tape lifted and used additional packing tape to secure it. 12 Pro Max is headed to Jeffersonville, IN.

Charadis

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
Hey all from the UK,

I'm moving perm to the US in 1 year and am currently on a 12PM have the upgrade itch.

Would a UK 14 pro max be less or more valuable from a resell perspective in the US?

I always resell my handsets before upgrading and since this is a minor upgrade, would want to be certain I can get good value in the US for a non US phone.

From my side, it seems like non US phones have the benefit of a physical simcard slot. Does that make it more valuable in the US, even at the expense of it being a non US phone?

Thanks!

Hello from the US! Seeing as there are people here willing to import a 14 pro for this feature (myself included), I would say it would be a lot more desirable from a buyer's perspective. While I have a 14 pro max here myself, I am hoping to buy the smaller variant with a sim tray at some point, when all the hype dies down and supplies become better

simple20

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
My ups package was suppose to come Monday Now it says rescheduled ? Has this happened to anyone else
I shouldnā€™t complain because my original deliver was like oct 3-10 or something. But my phone shipped on Monday, and hasnā€™t moved from China, lol. Itā€™s been stuck on rescheduled without a date all week.

Reactions: RUQRU
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.