Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
I ordered a SB Pro (not Max) 256 - delivery date range has been Oct 11-18 since day one. My order is still processing - no change of status of any sort. Iā€™ve seen a ton of early deliveries, but Iā€™m curious whether others waiting for a Pro in the same boat.
Iā€™m pretty sure there are others waiting for their pros. Majority of them were delivered early from what Iā€™ve seen on this thread. The Pro Maxā€™s are the ones Iā€™ve seen being delivered either on time or a few days after their stated delivery date. Iā€™m still waiting for my card to be charged even though my delivery date is set for 10/26-11/2. Was your card already charged?

DiddlyDo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
Texas
Iā€™m pretty sure there are others waiting for their pros. Majority of them were delivered early from what Iā€™ve seen on this thread. The Pro Maxā€™s are the ones Iā€™ve seen being delivered either on time or a few days after their stated delivery date. Iā€™m still waiting for my card to be charged even though my delivery date is set for 10/26-11/2. Was your card already charged?
No charge yet.

mikeb704

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2020
perhaps not, I just finished a surreal chat conversation with an apple representative. I didn't notice before i saw the UPS scan from Indiana, but a few hours before, I got an email from Apple that said my return process had been started. I did not begin a return process with them, I did chat with them this morning to notify them of the UPS investigation and the representative told me to contact them back within 72 hours. So I totally get it if it's lost and they're sending out a replacement, but why would a lost package get a UPS scan? and why would Apple's instructions tell me to return a lost device? the second chat experience i had today though, was insanity. the agent could not answer my simple questions, just gave me platitudes. The replacement has a Oct 26 - Nov 2 date, which would be a major bummer.

But the question remains. What the hell departed Indiana? If it's my phone, what is Apple going to do about it?
FWIW, the empty boxes for trade-ins come from Jeffersonville, IN.

Alexfromaz

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2022
Anyone with the same delivery date range as mine(10/26-11/2)? I ordered the 256GB Space Black on 9/24. I know it hasnā€™t been long but wanted to see who else has the same ranges as mine so we can kind of sync up our dates and see who gets it when and also whoā€™s card gets charged and when as well. Hope everyone whoā€™s received theirs is content!
Yes, me. Except i ordered an iPhone 14 pro silver. Still on ā€œorder in progressā€

Reactions: ali87va

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
1A5326FC-AD59-44A9-A95D-97E34AE11D51.jpeg

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
FWIW, the empty boxes for trade-ins come from Jeffersonville, IN.

I was not trading in a device, and besides, it came from a different city.

Anyway, the device arrived completely fine, so they merely misplaced it. The replacement Apple sent out just shipped and will be here next Thursday. Should I just wait for that phone to come and return the one I got today, or try another chat odyssey with them to reroute the package back to them?

eritos

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
We ordered two 14 Pro Max. One Deep Purple 128gb and one Gold 128gb. The purple one was charged Wednesday September 28th and has a delivery date of Wednesday Oct 5th from the UPS tracking site but Appleā€™s says Friday the 7th. Original delivery date was Oct 18-25 for both. The gold one was ordered a few hours after the first order and it still has not been charged.

An update to both our orders one of which was stolen.

The purple pro max was out for delivery yesterday Wednesday the 5th, was looking forward all day to receive an EMPTY iPhone box.The brown packaging had not been tampered with but the iPhone box itself was missing the security seals from the top and the bottom of the box and it had no iPhone!. Contacted apple and they have started an investigation. They asked if we wanted our money back or a replacement and were told to wait for an email.

The gold pro max was charged Tuesday night Oct 4 with a delivery date of Thursday October 13 on apples site while UPS says Monday the 10th.

Original delivery dates were 10/18-25
Unless your phone was stolen then most will probably get their orders sooner.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I was not trading in a device, and besides, it came from a different city.

Anyway, the device arrived completely fine, so they merely misplaced it. The replacement Apple sent out just shipped and will be here next Thursday. Should I just wait for that phone to come and return the one I got today, or try another chat odyssey with them to reroute the package back to them?
Definitely call Apple and see what they say. I'm sure they can intercept it. If not, yes just wait to receive the package and return it back.

Mojohanna32

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Really not sure what happened to my order. Surely I'm not the only one seeing this?

14 PM 256gb in Space Black - Ordered September 11th with a October 18-25 ship date.

Credit card billed on Sept 28 and tracking number became available with some shipping activity on the 29th.

The package went from ZhengZhou China to Shangai and has sat there since the 29th. The UPS app has no tentative delivery date anymore but when I sign in to MyChoice it shows October 19th.

View attachment 2089030
ITs a national holiday in China this week. I initially thought that things would still be moving this week, but based on what you and others are seeing, my guess is that product is staging at the international airports and will start to move again on Saturday.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
My 10/11-10/18 order shipped! Arriving the 13th, so later than I expected, but itā€™s coming from China. Canā€™t wait to get this thing in my hands. Iā€™ll be upgrading from my trusty Xs. Been experiencing some nostalgia for the squared off iPhone 4/4s/5 lately as the 5 turned 10 years old so Iā€™m really looking forward to having that design back!

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
14+ Launch day!

Mine just shipped this morning via UPS ground from local Apple warehouse in California!

View attachment 2089333
I got the text and email saying my order has shipped! When I log into my UPS My Choice account it says itā€™s coming from CARLISLE, PA.

Also reviews for the Plus have posted and it apparently has great battery life and takes nice pics. I sure hope I get that great battery life! Good battery life, a big screen, and good reception is whatā€™s important to me.

4sallypat

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
I got the text and email saying my order has shipped! When I log into my UPS My Choice account it says itā€™s coming from CARLISLE, PA.

Also reviews for the Plus have posted and it apparently has great battery life and takes nice pics. I sure hope I get that great battery life! Good battery life, a big screen, and good reception is whatā€™s important to me.
Is your shipping via FedEx or UPS ?

Mine is UPS from So Calif Apple warehouse..

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016

Are you an IUP member or doing a trade-in? Thatā€™s where my return box came from for my IUP.

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
Are you an IUP member or doing a trade-in? Thatā€™s where my return box came from for my IUP.
Not IUP but I did initiate a trade-in. But the last time I initiated a trade in the box came from Jeffersonville, IN.

Also the tracking number that Apple provided to me in the email that says the phone shipped matches what I saw in my UPS account.

Last edited:
Reactions: DianaMR

internet rabbit

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
still waiting for my 256 space black pro to move past preparing to ship - due to deliver the 14th-21st. super weird. can't just cancel it and get another at a store either because this is an iUP purchase that has already gone through so i'm stuck on apple's whim i suppose

Hotfeet

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2012
128 purple pro max originally scheduled for delivery Oct 19-26, coming from China and now arriving Monday Oct 10. Ordered Sept 13th.

RipsMctits

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2011
Just got my DP 14PM 512GB. Ordered a day after the keynote. Expected delivery was 10/18-10/25. Nice to see UPS just leave it on my deck railing free to fall or be stolen, and no signature required either apparently, lol.

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
still waiting for my 256 space black pro to move past preparing to ship - due to deliver the 14th-21st. super weird. can't just cancel it and get another at a store either because this is an iUP purchase that has already gone through so i'm stuck on apple's whim i suppose
Iā€™m in the same boat except when I upgraded through apples website, I upgraded and signed T-Mobile documents šŸ˜©

Reactions: internet rabbit

imagineadam

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2011
iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Space Black

Ordered 9/13 at 8:57 p.m. ET
October 12-19 expected delivery

No movement.
I too ordered a SB 14 Pro 256GB. Ordered mine 9/27 in the morning. Expected delivery date 10/20-10/27. I have a feeling this is a popular configuration and we wonā€™t be seeing it before those dates! Hope Iā€™m wrong!

Iā€™m upgrading from my launch JB 128GB iPhone 7. I canā€™t wait to be mindblown! Itā€™s been a great 6 years and my 7 still works great but itā€™s time!

• Love
Reactions: iObama
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.