Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

dubvulture

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2015
Out of curiosity,do you know when you were charged?
Whatā€™s weird is that it doesnā€™t look like Iā€™ve been charged yet. I used my Apple Card with monthly installments and Iā€™m trading in my 13 ProMax. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: ali87va

dubvulture

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2015
Same boat fingers crossed

Because ups are unreliable af
I work for UPS but I understand your frustration. Management absolutely kills us and the drivers with workload and then wonders why mistakes get made. I hope you get yours without issue. Heck, I hope I get mine without issue. I work in a different center from the one that delivers to my house so I canā€™t just intercept it while at work.

Reactions: compwiz1202

JM

macrumors 601
Nov 23, 2014
Late to the party.

šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰
šŸ™‡ā€ā™‚ļø
šŸŽ‚
šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

1F9D8C66-2EA5-4F0E-97BA-072505C18958.jpeg

jazzpolizei

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2015
That kinda gives me hope. I think my delivery dates were a week after yours. So, hopefully I should see some kinda movement/card getting charged next week. Congrats!
My delivery window has been holding steady at 10/14-21. Overnight, the status changed to "shipped." Looks like the actual delivery will fall comfortably within the window, but not much (or any) earlier.

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
My delivery window has been holding steady at 10/14-21. Overnight, the status changed to "shipped." Looks like the actual delivery will fall comfortably within the window, but not much (or any) earlier.
At least you received some sort of notification! Congrats on seeing movement!

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
  • Oh no! I really apologize for that. In this case, I recommend you to contact with UPS and request to change the delivery date for tomorrow morning
  • Your Message:Will they deliver on Saturdays ?
  • Agent's Message:Yes of course
  • Agent's Message:If they don't deliver the order tomorrow morning, you will receive it on Monday
  • Your Message:well that's a bummer - after waiting a month and missing the launch day (today).
  • Your Message:Anyway I can have the order fulfilled by the Apple Store near me ?
  • Agent's Message:I deeply regret any trouble this has caused you!
    • I really regret what happened with your order. I know that this type of situations can be stressful and tensioning for you! But we are working hard on your order, the carrier has a delay on the way but the delivery date is still from today
    • Your Message:So if the phone I ordered a month ago does not show up today, what will Apple do for me ?
    • Your Message:What is the sense of ordering on first day of order and not get it on launch day ?
    • Agent's Message:If the device is not arrive today by 7 pm as expected, the carrier will make another delivery attempt, if this second delivery attempt is not possible for the carrier leave the package, the carrier will leave the package on the nearest access point for 3 to 5 days, you need to pick it up on the access point
    • Agent's Message:Then, if nobody pick up the order there, the order will be returned to us and you will receive the full refund
    • Your Message:You know I would not mind if it was an older phone or something not important. This is a LAUNCH DAY iPhone 14 Plus. How would you like to be stiffed after waiting for so long ????
    • Your Message:I need your supervisor.
    • Agent's Message:I fully see how important this for you, because I was in a similar situation, Iā€™m a customer too and I really know how it feels but today you are not alone with this, we need to wait for the carrier today by 7 pm
    • Agent's Message:In this case, you can contact with us via phone here 1-800-676-2775 then you can request to be transfer with the supervisor
So ridiculous this is all scripted!

• Haha
Reactions: 4sallypat

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Today has been a week since I got my 14 PM, I have to say I really like it, granted not much difference between the 14 pm and my 13 pm but enough. Things I like the most, the Always on feature, I do not see a drain on my battery, I have not used the dynamic island that much but have used it. One of the best is the screen going brighter when outside, WOW what a difference especially for taking photos. I think that should have been a big part of selling the new phone. I can see them doing this with the iPad Mini for people who use it for Kindle reading and want to use it outside. Although I am sure that would drain the battery a lot.
The best of all was this was the easiest process and trade in ever. It took about 20 minutes transfer everything over to the new phone. The old phone walked you through to clear out for trade in. I packaged up my iPhone and took it to UPS on Tuesday afternoon. Friday morning it said it had been received, Saturday morning got the email from Apple my credit was being processed, and Saturday afternoon the credit was showing on my Apple card. It honestly could not have been any easier or faster.

imagineadam

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2011
Ordered SB 256GB 14 pro on 9/27
10/20-10/27 arrival time

Got the shipping email from Apple an hour ago.

Ups says on the way clearance in progress, should be here Thursday by 7pm. Guess Iā€™m one of the lucky ones!?

Edit: hmm the email from Apple says arrives 10/19. Thatā€™s probably the more accurate estimate if itā€™s coming from china. Weird that the ups one says 10/13. It will probably change though.

Last edited:

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
No iPhone yesterday instead I got this

UPS sucks what a bad experience Iā€™ve had

Anyone can help me determine what is this????

Attachments

• 78AE3538-4D8B-48B8-A5C6-10389A55E7A6.jpeg
    78AE3538-4D8B-48B8-A5C6-10389A55E7A6.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 83

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
10/20-10/27 arrival time

Ups says on the way clearance in progress, should be here Thursday by 7pm. Guess Iā€™m one of the lucky ones!?

Edit: hmm the email from Apple says arrives 10/19. Thatā€™s probably the more accurate estimate if itā€™s coming from china. Weird that the ups one says 10/13. It will probably change though.
Congrats first and foremost! I ordered my SB PM 256GB on 9/24 and still no notification for me. Iā€™d stick to my guns about the UPS date,for some reason their initial arrival and departure scans are hours/days late online than the actual progress.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
10/20-10/27 arrival time

you won't be getting it Thursday, sorry to say haha. It won't leave China until this weekend, I'd say you'll get it Monday or Tuesday though!

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
My wife's Silver 128 Pro got pushed out from 10/11-17 to 11/3-10, whereas I received my 10/11-17 SB yesterday. o_O

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
10/20-10/27 arrival time

I'd believe UPS over Apple.

DiddlyDo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
Texas
you won't be getting it Thursday, sorry to say haha. It won't leave China until this weekend, I'd say you'll get it Monday or Tuesday though!
My wifeā€™s first shipping email/notice arrived on 10/6 in the am, and she received her phone the morning of 10/10. So, China to Korea to Alaska to Kentucky to Texas in 4 days.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
My wifeā€™s first shipping email/notice arrived on 10/6 in the am, and she received her phone the morning of 10/10. So, China to Korea to Alaska to Kentucky to Texas in 4 days.

thatā€™s definitely a quicker experience than a lot of us had. perhaps the phones are making it through customs quicker because thereā€™s simply less of them going out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.