Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Just got preparing to ship!!

1665580162829.png

4sallypat

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
Just returned my Apple.com order (14 +) because of stupid UPS.
Ended up delivering on Monday which was huge letdown.

Kept the local Apple store delivery 14+ that I got on Friday.

If Apple can do a better job with those that pre-ordered by prioritizing those that put money down sight unseen I would not be so pi$$ed.

BTW - This is my second Apple screwup on launch day.
IMG_2868.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: shr631

Mizouse

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2014
iPhone 14 Pro Max Silver 512GB
Ordered: 9/11/2022 with expected delivery of 10/18-10-25
Shipped: 9/29/2022
First delivery attempt: 10/6/2022 (needed signature no one home)
Second delivery attempt: 10/7/2022 (UPS driver said the package wasn’t in the truck :( )

I will say that back in 2020 I’ve had a package missing during a delivery attemp. The truck driver ended up coming back because it was misloaded in the truck and he found it. Said someone put it in the wrong spot than where it was supposed to be. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Still haven’t received my phone so reached out to Apple yesterday and they’re issuing me a replacement. Annoying thing is the tracking shows an estimated delivery of Nov 3-10 😒

Also annoying is Apple this morning sent me a email telling me to turn in my trade in device within 7 days. Yea sure let me go without a phone for a month.

Oddly they sent me an email telling me to return the lost device and included a return label. I surely hope they’re not expecting me to return something I never received. Unless this is just in case it shows up. :(

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
Still haven’t received my phone so reached out to Apple yesterday and they’re issuing me a replacement. Annoying thing is the tracking shows an estimated delivery of Nov 3-10 😒

Also annoying is Apple this morning sent me a email telling me to turn in my trade in device within 7 days. Yea sure let me go without a phone for a month.

Oddly they sent me an email telling me to return the lost device and included a return label. I surely hope they’re not expecting me to return something I never received. Unless this is just in case it shows up. :(

My original device was misplaced, UPS opened an investigation, found it the next day, and I received it the morning after that. I got those emails too when Apple unexpectedly issued me a replacement after telling me to wait 72 hours to contact again. I specifically asked the agent repeatedly how I could return a lost device and they had no answer, haha. The "replacement" arrived Monday, so I'm just gonna return the original like they want. I probably have some explorable avenue considering I did not request this replacement but it's not worth the hassle.

internet rabbit

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
has anyone else's Oct 14 - Oct 21 moved? i can see i got charged for tax and the first month on the 9th but i got an email shortly after that said there was a problem procesing my order and to contact my carrier? but i contacted VZW and Apple and they said there were no problems and to disregard. anyone else run into this

Mizouse

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2014
So just received notice that my replacement phone shipped! UPS estimates it will be here on Monday!
I'll need to make sure someone is here to accept it this time. :)

Last edited:

sterling32

macrumors member
May 27, 2015
This has been my lucky week! Had a Watch Ultra and 14 Pro Max on order for delivery end of October/early November. Checked the Apple Store app Tuesday and was able to pick up a watch locally. Just checked again today and was able to get a phone!

Mojohanna32

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Just got my 14 pro!

Ordered 9/27
Apple estimated 10/20-10/27
Shipping notification 10/11
Arrived 10/13
So 1 week early

Speedy shipping. Time to blow my mind with my leap from my launch iPhone 7 to the 14 pro!!!
Wow. I ordered 9/25 and no movement. But I did pro max, so prob the reason why it’s different.

Reactions: Brad7 and ali87va
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.