Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
Hey guys, I ordered my Iphone 14 pro on 1 Oct and it was showing Oct 27- Nov 3 expected date.
And now I got the tracking number, but its stuck in clearance.
Here are the details from UPS.

10/16/2022
10:30 A.M.
On the Way
Your package has been released by the government agency.
10/15/2022
6:30 P.M.
Arrived at Facility
ZhengZhou, China
10/15/2022
3:35 A.M.
The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
10/15/2022
3:10 P.M.
Departed from Facility
ZhengZhou, China
10/15/2022
2:55 P.M.
Origin Scan
ZhengZhou, China
10/15/2022
10:58 A.M.
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
China
Mad lucky! The Pro Maxs for some reason are shipping at a slower rate than the Pros and Plusā€™. Iā€™m guessing the Pro Max variants are high in demand compared to the others.

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
Got a confirmation that it has been shipped this morning!

Attachments

• FF5EF2C5-DA75-40F4-A4B9-CEC86C57296C.jpeg
    FF5EF2C5-DA75-40F4-A4B9-CEC86C57296C.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 8E4C61F4-4ECC-40A5-A343-91643BDC5D36.jpeg
    8E4C61F4-4ECC-40A5-A343-91643BDC5D36.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 78

nickelmetal

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2010
Thatā€™s Apples estimate, Iā€™d look at at UPS date,I know it might seem too good to be true but they ARE the company thatā€™s delivering the phone šŸ™ƒ
Yeah, and UPS is the company 'doing the job' of delivering the phone - hence I would say - UPS dates should be the right one - Apple may be taking buffer and delays due to unforeseen circumstances.

Berries-A-Million

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2019
Thatā€™s Apples estimate, Iā€™d look at at UPS date,I know it might seem too good to be true but they ARE the company thatā€™s delivering the phone
Yep, for sure. Ups will be more accurate haha. I work from home on Monday and Fridays. Ugh. Sucks for me. She will be home most of the day except late afternoon. Hope they don't come late.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
No one ever had a rule they can't order more than one device. You should know that by owning so many. Now you are instigating stuff in other threads.
of course not...just wanted to get your thoughts of owning both devices!
I have had every iPhone since day one! I use my 14 Pro Max and AW Ultra combo and love it!
But I alos have a Pixel 7 Pro too!

JasonHDTech

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2010
I got some updates this morning
Hey guys, I ordered my Iphone 14 pro on 1 Oct and it was showing Oct 27- Nov 3 expected date.
And now I got the tracking number, but its stuck in clearance.
Here are the details from UPS.

10/16/2022
10:30 A.M.
On the Way
Your package has been released by the government agency.
10/15/2022
6:30 P.M.
Arrived at Facility
ZhengZhou, China
10/15/2022
3:35 A.M.
The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
10/15/2022
3:10 P.M.
Departed from Facility
ZhengZhou, China
10/15/2022
2:55 P.M.
Origin Scan
ZhengZhou, China
10/15/2022
10:58 A.M.
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
China
Same issue here. I saw my phone was in a release loop this morning.

Mojohanna32

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
curious to know when the notifications are hitting. Are they coming at a specific time in the day or just randomly in the day. I am thinkng that its a 24 hr operation at the factory, but that the shipment notifications only process once per day? I'm tired of checking the status multiple times per day.... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I ordered my PM on 9/21 and finally got movement yesterday, so hopefully soon for y'all.
My dude! This tripped me out, so I had to go back some pages. You mentioned what you thought about on the weight of the 14P - so you really did get back in on an order for a 14PM? You just wanted to live through this order tracking one more time, huh? šŸ˜‚ Once you go Max, there's no going "Back(s)"!

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
My dude! This tripped me out, so I had to go back some pages. You mentioned what you thought about on the weight of the 14P - so you really did get back in on an order for a 14PM? You just wanted to live through this order tracking one more time, huh? šŸ˜‚ Once you go Max, there's no going "Back(s)"!
Hahahah yup, thatā€™s exactly what happened! Had to wait another month but itā€™s okay, I had to go for that Max. In fact, deliveryā€™s today, just waiting on UPS!

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
So it's been a month since delivery. The overheating issues I had with my launch day iPhone did not go away even after later setting as a new device (which was really good for me to do since I had a lot of apps I no longer used). I took the phone in the first time for the Genius to document the issue. He noticed the unusual warmth as well, but of course there were no replacements available 2 weeks after launch. Second time I went was last week since it was still getting hot with high brightness and while connected in the car. I expected to get a temp phone because they wanted to run a longer diagnostic on it. I was pleasantly surprised that they decided to do a replacement instead. They actually had a brand new DP Pro Max 256GB in their replacement inventory. No problems with this one. All is well.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
This is unbelievable. The driver said it wasnt on his truck :oops:
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, that is the worst thing after waiting so long. Does UPS have any idea where it is? I guess Apple will have to send a replacement. Iā€™ve heard that replacement shipping is quicker. Hopefully they will give you a free charger and case for the trouble, Iā€™ve heard some folks getting that. Good luck to you, I hope you get your iPhone soon!!

Mizouse

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2014
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, that is the worst thing after waiting so long. Does UPS have any idea where it is? I guess Apple will have to send a replacement. Iā€™ve heard that replacement shipping is quicker. Hopefully they will give you a free charger and case for the trouble, Iā€™ve heard some folks getting that. Good luck to you, I hope you get your iPhone soon!!
UPS has no idea where it is. The driver claims they missed alot of items when loading the truck. Called UPS and they dont see it was transferred to a different truck or anything.

Sadly this delivery is a replacement to one that was lost on Oct 7th :(

UPS just said to wait and see if there is an updates to the tracking tomorrow morning. If not i guess I have to reach out to Apple again.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
UPS has no idea where it is. The driver claims they missed alot of items when loading the truck. Called UPS and they dont see it was transferred to a different truck or anything.

Sadly this delivery is a replacement to one that was lost on Oct 7th :(

UPS just said to wait and see if there is an updates to the tracking tomorrow morning. If not i guess I have to reach out to Apple again.
Holy smokes, this is the second time? Really sorry to hear. Sounds like someone at the UPS hub is up to shenanigans. Any way you can try your Apple store instead?

Mizouse

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2014
Holy smokes, this is the second time? Really sorry to hear. Sounds like someone at the UPS hub is up to shenanigans. Any way you can try your Apple store instead?

Yea not sure about picking up at the Apple Store. If this one ends up lost I may see if Apple can ship it there instead. I've been waiting so long for this phone too. Its a 14 PM preorder that i placed on 9/11

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.