Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Yea not sure about picking up at the Apple Store. If this one ends up lost I may see if Apple can ship it there instead. I've been waiting so long for this phone too. Its a 14 PM preorder that i placed on 9/11
Damn that sucks that you had to go through this twice and still no phone. Have you even considered maybe doing UPS CC hold? Otherwise, Apple Store would be an option. This is one reason why I prefer to order online for in-store pick up. But I've been lucky so far with home deliveries.

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
E58D4916-ED9D-44AC-AAD9-7BCA51ABF7BA.png
Here we go with the whole rescheduled delivery shenanigans!

alexxk

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2010
I was able to buy one yesterday for a store pickup today for my wife.

iphone 14 Pro Max Gold 128. There were several update last night and I saw almost every model available. Of course each only lasted a few minutes and then gone..

wgaller

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2012
I was able to buy one yesterday for a store pickup today for my wife.

iphone 14 Pro Max Gold 128. There were several update last night and I saw almost every model available. Of course each only lasted a few minutes and then gone..
Apple Store shows all phones out of stock - shipping in a month. At Best Buy you can pick up this weekend. Hmmm.

Reactions: compwiz1202

rexhunt

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2013
I'm not sure how to tell what plane. Lol. Been trying to figure this out. Oh well. I'll just wait till it gets here.
Well there was 5x173 that turned into 5X99 ICN-ANC on 747 N579UP. Not sure though if it made the flight which departed CGO-ICN at 5:46pm and my 14PM Purple shows it was released by govt agency at 5:13pm China time and now shows Package in transit currently rescheduling delivery. Not sure if this was automated as part of clearing the shipment before departure or something that had to happen before it can be loaded.

rexhunt

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2013
Well there was 5x173 that turned into 5X99 ICN-ANC on 747 N579UP. Not sure though if it made the flight which departed CGO-ICN at 5:46pm and my 14PM Purple shows it was released by govt agency at 5:13pm China time and now shows Package in transit currently rescheduling delivery. Not sure if this was automated as part of clearing the shipment before departure or something that had to happen before it can be loaded.
Assuming they made 5X99 itā€™s scheduled to arrive Louisville at 12:40am on Wednesday which doesnā€™t rule out Wednesday delivery

Berries-A-Million

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2019

Mine was released at 2:40pm, and in transit at 5:13pm. Hmmm

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
I helped an elderly family friend place an order for the iPhone 14(128gb, gold).

The estimated delivery time always said by 10/18.(today) Well.. it actually said 10/11-10/18.

As of last night(10/17), the order status is still stuck in processing and his Apple Card showed no charge at all.

Just called Apple and speak to a live real person. She spent almost 15 minutes looking, but didn't really offer much more information. She said she would look into it further and contact us again....

Is there anything else I can do to resolve this? During the last few weeks, I have checked the availability at physical Apple Stores in my state. None ever had it when I was checking almost every other day.

Thanks! :)

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
So I have my replacement pro max (long story) delivery date for today but my phone still hasnā€™t been scanned out of Louisville šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

when was the arrival Louisville scan? If it's been more than a day or two it's probably misplaced. I had UPS open an investigation for my 14 pro when it hadn't left Louisville in 4 days. They found it that night in Indiana and I had it the next morning.

rexhunt

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2013
Mine was released at 2:40pm, and in transit at 5:13pm. Hmmm
Actually after double checking we have the same timeline. Iā€™m hopeful that the phones are on their way to SDF via ANC now on 5X99, but should get confirmation once they land in Anchorage at 12:45pm Alaska time

Mizouse

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2014
Welp, zero updates on my UPS tracking. Pretty sure this one also got stolen in transit. šŸ˜’

I might just cancel my preorder and wait for them to be available for in store pickup.

UPS has no idea where it is. The driver claims they missed alot of items when loading the truck. Called UPS and they dont see it was transferred to a different truck or anything.

Sadly this delivery is a replacement to one that was lost on Oct 7th :(

UPS just said to wait and see if there is an updates to the tracking tomorrow morning. If not i guess I have to reach out to Apple again.

• Sad
Reactions: Brad7

nickelmetal

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2010
I just checked the status of my phone - and my phone is not yet in Ancorage or any where in the US - and UPS is estimating the delivery by End of the day (today) - so not sure - if its just my shipment, or others are seeing this too?
1666114616576.png
1666114624667.png

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
I just checked the status of my phone - and my phone is not yet in Ancorage or any where in the US - and UPS is estimating the delivery by End of the day (today) - so not sure - if its just my shipment, or others are seeing this too? View attachment 2097243 View attachment 2097244
Same here. Mine is stuck in Louisville and saying its being delivered today lol. Cleared customs so I assume itā€™ll be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.

Reactions: ali87va
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.