Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Berries-A-Million

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2019
Just had a conversation with a guy at work. Apple fanboy. He was like they don't come from china. That's just ups lying. They have them in the USA in stock. Lol. He said, they come by boat, and then shipped out. Everyone isnt special to have theirs flown in from china. I didn't argue. Just laughed in my mind.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Just had a conversation with a guy at work. Apple fanboy. He was like they don't come from china. That's just ups lying. They have them in the USA in stock. Lol. He said, they come by boat, and then shipped out. Everyone isnt special to have theirs flown in from china. I didn't argue. Just laughed in my mind.
Probably never preordered before and he must have wait for the stock to show next day delivery 🤣

Reactions: Berries-A-Million

noname1478

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2022
why is apple so slow compared to the carriers?

iPhone 14 delivery date: T-Mobile​

the other carriers are just about like this and apple is like two weeks past them
ModelEarliest estimated U.S. delivery date (color/storage)
iPhone 14October 18 - 21
iPhone 14 PlusOctober 18 - 21
iPhone 14 ProOctober 18 - 21
iPhone 14 Pro MaxOctober 18 - 21

rexhunt

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2013
I just checked the status of my phone - and my phone is not yet in Ancorage or any where in the US - and UPS is estimating the delivery by End of the day (today) - so not sure - if its just my shipment, or others are seeing this too? View attachment 2097243 View attachment 2097244
Well my device didn’t get scanned in Incheon not sure if this is a just a delay in batch processing of updates or if as it’s the same plane all the way through to Louisville they aren’t bothering to scan till it hits import clearence

Reactions: ali87va

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
This is not a total lie, mine came from Canada

I live in Mexico so we use a sim model (same model as Canada and Japan)

They were obviously built in china though but UPS never showed in came from there

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
My advise to you guys don’t trust the UPS statuses not even with the my choice account. I got mine with a status saying on the way “we’ll provide a date as soon as possible” it only drives you crazy

Reactions: ali87va and Bacong

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
I just wanted to let people know who bought their iphones through the Military Veterans Apple.com webpage with a carrier contract that my carrier AT&T did manage to apply the discount on their end, something I never ever thought possible!!! WOWOW. It shows up as a promotional discount but rest assure the amount adds up!

Reactions: Brad7

ali87va

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Herndon, VA
My advise to you guys don’t trust the UPS statuses not even with the my choice account. I got mine with a status saying on the way “we’ll provide a date as soon as possible” it only drives you crazy
That’s refreshing to hear! Anxiety is a biaaa when it comes to crap like this but at the same time I blame myself because I love tech😂. Been checking ups all day yesterday and this morning as well!

Reactions: happy orchard

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
Lucky!!! What model did you get and when was your original ship dates?
Ok so I ordered a purple 128 pro max on launch day right at 8 am. And a pro lol. I decided I wanted to keep the pro max so returned the pro. Then I decided I wanted to enter into the Iup program so I had to return the pro j max and reorder. I timed it well where I reordered on 9/20. I returned the pro max on 10/13 so only had to use my 11pro for a week or so. Lol.

nickelmetal

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2010
Just saw an update - that the packet is out for delivery.

10/19/2022
9:30 A.M.
Out for Delivery
Out For Delivery Today
Longwood, FL, United States
10/19/2022
8:07 A.M.
On the Way
Processing at UPS Facility
Longwood, FL, United States
10/19/2022
6:02 A.M.
Arrived at Facility
Orlando, FL, United States
10/19/2022
4:13 A.M.
Departed from Facility
Louisville, KY, United States
10/19/2022
1:44 A.M.
Import Scan
10/19/2022
12:11 A.M.
Arrived at Facility

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Maybe they mean once backorders settle. I think they might start putting them in warehouses here then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.