Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

vgk80

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2010
Seeing any additional movement? Almost 36 hours since mine cleared the gov agency,

all I can figure looking at flights UPS hardly runs any international flights on weekends. Technically Thursday was Friday in China so should see some movement after midnight maybe
No such luck…still in Shanghai for the third straight day ☹️

Reactions: Mojohanna32

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
Apple's website still says "Arrives Mon Oct 31"

but UPS tracking shows delivery Tue Oct 25...

which is right?

1666415187134-jpeg.2099528
UPS

coltina72

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2013
USA
Mine has been in Narita JP since 10/22/2022 9:06pm. Hopefully soon there is movement.
Has anyone else had theirs go through Shanghai CN and Narita JP? If you have do you think it would still go to Alaska and Kentucky?

CR842016

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2022
Mine has been in Narita JP since 10/22/2022 9:06pm. Hopefully soon there is movement.
Has anyone else had theirs go through Shanghai CN and Narita JP? If you have do you think it would still go to Alaska and Kentucky?
More than likely. I’ve been monitoring the flights and that seems to be the norm.

Reactions: coltina72

CR842016

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2022
Ordered a 14PM on Oct 12th. Showing in Shanghai since 10/20 delivery on the 27th. Still no movement on mine since Thursday.

James
Same here, but a different part of China. Honestly I think this rollout from Apple is nothing more than poor supply chain issues.

JForestZ34

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2007
Same here, but a different part of China. Honestly I think this rollout from Apple is nothing more than poor supply chain issues.
I’m looking at it this way. When it gets here it gets here. For delivery to be on Thursday the 27th and it’s still in China is not a big thing. Once it starts moving it will move quick. Ours will probably ship/leave out tomorrow or Tuesday.

James

Mojohanna32

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Mines suppsed to deliver on Wednesday, 26th. Still hasn’t moved from Shanghai. UPS hasn’t modified delivery date yet, but I’m doubtful that it will arrive on Wed.

Reactions: vgk80

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
woke up at 5AM(Pacific) today.... no change... still said departed Zhengzhou,China

checked it again when I got into the car and status changed to "On the Way Incheon, Korea, Republic of"

not sure if means it's on the way to Incheon... or already at Incheon.

Now I know what General MacArthur was feeling when he was taking Incheon :)

1666615945810.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Brad7

coltina72

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2013
USA
Mines suppsed to deliver on Wednesday, 26th. Still hasn’t moved from Shanghai. UPS hasn’t modified delivery date yet, but I’m doubtful that it will arrive on Wed.
I have a Wednesday 26th delivery date also per ups and mine is still in Narita, JP I am doubtful also on delivery date :(
Mine was in Shanghai CN for 2 days before it moved to JP hopefully we both see movement soon and get them on the UPS dates

CR842016

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2022
woke up at 5AM(Pacific) today.... no change... still said departed Zhengzhou,China

checked it again when I got into the car and status changed to "On the Way Incheon, Korea, Republic of"

not sure if means it's on the way to Incheon... or already at Incheon.

Now I know what General MacArthur was feeling when he was taking Incheon :)

View attachment 2100798
We are in same plane I believe. My tracking reflects the same.

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
We are in same plane I believe. My tracking reflects the same.

for some reason, I get the same feeling that I had when I had to break up my friend's cat's 5 newborn kittens... they each went to a nice family. 😭 but still... I felt kind of guilty because they were a family. the mama cat gave me the saddest look ever when I took the kittens away from her. :(

your iPhone and my iPhone may be on the same plane.... but they'll never meet each other again after UPS lands at Anchorage or Louisville, KY.

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
something weird.... half an hour ago, UPS tracking said "On the Way, Incheon, Korea"

but then a new line was added and it just said "On the way" (with no city/country after it)

Rocky81

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2022
I think, I have my 14PM in the same state. UPS reports in Incheo, Korea and “Departed from facility”

Last edited:

coltina72

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2013
USA
If a phone is on a flight how would you know? My UPS app has updated since the 22nd however there is a flight this morning out of Narita JP which is where my phone has been sitting. Is it possible my phone is on this flight?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.