Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

CR842016

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2022
for some odd reason, the 14 Pro Max screen protector that I ordered from Amazon is arriving today... (via UPS and that shipment is on-time) I don't have Prime, so delivery times are usually random.

the fog has lifted and I can now see my neighbor's house which is decorated in possibly the worst Halloween stuff I have ever seen. on second thought... bring the fog back. :)
Well mine went from out for delivery at 7:45am to processing at UPS facility. Last time this happened it was because merchandise was stolen and box arrived empty they claimed.

JForestZ34

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2007
Well mine went from out for delivery at 7:45am to processing at UPS facility. Last time this happened it was because merchandise was stolen and box arrived empty they claimed.
Hopefully just a glitch with the tracking software. Hope you get it today.
Mine finally moved from Shanghai to Narita. Now hoping it gets here by 27.
Mine has since moved to “ on the way “ to narita from Shanghai also. We might be on the same plane.

From what it looks like is mine sat in Shanghai since thurs. So they might be waiting on getting pallets of these collected and shipped them with planes full of devices rather than just a few pallets. JMO but devices seem to be moving. Just slower than normal.

James

Mojohanna32

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Mine's now "on the way" from Anchorage. Shocking that there are 6 flights, 4 on 747-800's, one one 747-200 and one one 767-300 that leave between 2:25 and 3:09pm AK time. They all arrive in Louisvill between 12:21am and 1:03am. That's a lot of cargo to unload.

Reactions: compwiz1202

vgk80

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2010
Hopefully just a glitch with the tracking software. Hope you get it today.

Mine has since moved to “ on the way “ to narita from Shanghai also. We might be on the same plane.

From what it looks like is mine sat in Shanghai since thurs. So they might be waiting on getting pallets of these collected and shipped them with planes full of devices rather than just a few pallets. JMO but devices seem to be moving. Just slower than normal.

James
Mine left NRT at 930 local time, hope yours did as well. With all the supply chain issues, I am guessing Apple & UPS must have figured out a way to hold packages in certain locations to manage it as best as they can.

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
Mine's now "on the way" from Anchorage. Shocking that there are 6 flights, 4 on 747-800's, one one 747-200 and one one 767-300 that leave between 2:25 and 3:09pm AK time. They all arrive in Louisvill between 12:21am and 1:03am. That's a lot of cargo to unload.

when flying for Apple, each UPS 747 usually carries around 200,000 iPhones. (give or take a few thousand)

Scubamom

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2016
Indiana
Mine arrived around 2:00 pm today but I haven’t even opened it yet. I had a small surgery this morning and didn’t want to take a chance on dropping it or messing up the setup while still having some residual anesthesia fog. I’ll set it up tomorrow.

Reactions: DianaMR and Brad7

JForestZ34

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2007
Mine left NRT at 930 local time, hope yours did as well. With all the supply chain issues, I am guessing Apple & UPS must have figured out a way to hold packages in certain locations to manage it as best as they can.

Just a little update. Mine has since left Shanghai, Japan and now it has left anchorage on its way to KY. So should be delivered thurs as planned.

Seems like they are letting them sit somewhere close to the airport or even in the cargo terminal until they get enough to fill some planes before flying them out. Makes sense but customers get antsy waiting for their paid for phone. Lol.

James

Reactions: DianaMR and Brad7

vgk80

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2010
Just a little update. Mine has since left Shanghai, Japan and now it has left anchorage on its way to KY. So should be delivered thurs as planned.

Seems like they are letting them sit somewhere close to the airport or even in the cargo terminal until they get enough to fill some planes before flying them out. Makes sense but customers get antsy waiting for their paid for phone. Lol.

James
The wait continues.....o_O

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 08.27.01.png

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
The wait continues.....o_O

mine left Louisville and arrived at the next town over yesterday morning... but due to extremely dense fog, was delayed by 1 business day...

before going to bed last night, I was greeted with this message... The UPS tracking page found nothing with the tracking number. I tried on my phone using the UPS app. It also came up empty. I called UPS and the rep also said there was nothing under the tracking number(the same one that I bookmarked and checked several times a day for the last week). Just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, I went into order status page on Apple's website. Clicked on tracking and the tracking number was correct, but again, it took me to the same page where there was nothing.

woke up this morning, I tried again, still nothing. called UPS rep on the phone again and he said that it was an invalid number. I'm going to call Apple later to see what's going on. :(

(just to make sure that UPS website wasn't down, I entered three tracking number for my Amazon and B&H orders and they all showed up just fine)

1666788666064.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.