Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

B-Mc-C

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2017
Irvine, California
Because Steve Jobs was all about accessories, right? or "low hanging fruit"?

Itā€™s easy to complain about lack of innovative products, when you have zero ideas for innovative products yourself. And every time Si make that argument, people complain why Apple donā€™t introduce some already existing product.
Umm, I literally provided a few examples in my post you replied to. Clearly you are not a shareholder. šŸ¤£

Velli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2013
Umm, I literally provided a few examples in my post you replied to. Clearly you are not a shareholder. šŸ¤£
I do not consider those suggestions ā€œinnovative productsā€, nor products that would move the needle on your shares. Power banks, seriously?

B-Mc-C

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2017
Irvine, California
I do not consider those suggestions ā€œinnovative productsā€, nor products that would move the needle on your shares. Power banks, seriously?
If you were familiar with a shareholder metric known as the average selling price, yes, adding $100-200 to the ASP would effectively supercharge EPS by another 10-20%.

Velli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2013
If you were familiar with a shareholder metric known as the average selling price, yes, adding $100-200 to the ASP would effectively supercharge EPS by another 10-20%.
I may be daft, but I am not following.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.