Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
Any MR member is allowed to crash on my couch. Back in the day, I'd always say "see you at the next MUG / Macworld". Those days are long gone. But we're all family as Apple customers.
If you lived in sc I'd take the offer win the hurricane coming

adamjackson

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
If you lived in sc I'd take the offer win the hurricane coming

Best of luck to you all down there. I grew up in St. Augustine FL and had a few close-calls in my early years. Then I moved to SF and got shook by the earth a few times. Now living safely in New Hampshire (or so it seems).

magrat22

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
Wow, what a ride!! So glad it got resolved, been following since the beginning. Always get Apple care so am glad it does work although with the odd huge hiccup along the way.

Reactions: adamjackson

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
Best of luck to you all down there. I grew up in St. Augustine FL and had a few close-calls in my early years. Then I moved to SF and got shook by the earth a few times. Now living safely in New Hampshire (or so it seems).
Appreciate it.

I actually work for Belfor Property Restoration whom is the biggest restoration company in the world. With that I am actually on call 24/7 All week and weekend long lol.

Sadly my girlfriend is in orlando for an internship and they are saying part of the eye of the hurricane is expected to hit there, so I am more concerned with that then anything.

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.