Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2022)?

• Total voters

goofy810

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
so found my watch at the apple store i pick it up today, i gave up the leather band but in the end i wouldnt use it much anyway.

thearh

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
DB56E23D-3C80-4698-83CF-FF2CD3E6A1D5.jpeg
YAY!!!

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Well i broke down… checked my local Apple Store this morning here in LA and it’ll be available for pickup this afternoon. Glad i woke up early to check. Ultra with Green Alpine band. Oh well, there goes the trail loop that i wanted
I put a Trail Loop on order a couple days back, but it's not scheduled until 11/17-12/2. There's just something up with that Loop that's causing a manufacturing delay. I hope folks with Trail Loops on their AWU orders get their orders as scheduled.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
Tonight is the last night with our Apple Watch Series 7.
what are you doing with it? I'm keeping my Ti S7, trade-in value is ridiculous, I was planning to use it for sleep tracking while Ultra is being charged overnight. For me the question is, what to do with my SBSS S4, I got a refurb via AC+ a little over a year ago so battery is still good ...

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
UPS says I wasn’t home and drove off with my new Apple Watch. 😡
I can drive to the next UPS Access Point on Monday and pick it up.
§%#& 😡😡😡
This is my biggest fear today. I am working from home but live in a gated community. Sometimes drives say no access and just leave. Today better not be one of those days.

Reactions: Rebadow

Chaotic77

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Milton, Ontario
what are you doing with it? I'm keeping my Ti S7, trade-in value is ridiculous, I was planning to use it for sleep tracking while Ultra is being charged overnight. For me the question is, what to do with my SBSS S4, I got a refurb via AC+ a little over a year ago so battery is still good ...
Exactly what I do. The money they give you on trade in for an Apple Watch is terrible. I keep them and they go to my family. I always keep the watch I am replacing for sleep tracking so I don't have to worry about battery and charging. Works well. Any older ones go to my wife and kids haha!. Sucks to be the youngest haha! He will get the Apple Watch Ultra in a few years.

Reactions: jz0309 and julit0
I’ve never sold my previous version of Apple Watches. I don’t think they are worth selling it for more than half the price over. I tend to just keep it and they pretty much just collect dust 😣

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I put a Trail Loop on order a couple days back, but it's not scheduled until 11/17-12/2. There's just something up with that Loop that's causing a manufacturing delay. I hope folks with Trail Loops on their AWU orders get their orders as scheduled.
yep, I did the same and NO store around me for 25 miles had any trail loop Ultra's available. Wasn't even an option. I'll keep an eye on apple store once they start coming being available in-store. Never know, maybe I can snag one for pickup at that point.

Sorry I missed out the full tracking with all of you and of course @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 , Always fun and Enjoy your watches as they come in.

I've got the AirPods Pro 2 being delivered today too. Whew that'll be nice, my old pro's case battery just doesn't last anymore.

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve never sold my previous version of Apple Watches. I don’t think they are worth selling it for more than half the price over. I tend to just keep it and they pretty much just collect dust 😣
I never had either till last year, traded in some old S3's i had and going to trade in my S5-SSSB today when I pickup my Ultra. Going to miss that puppy, served me well as my night watch for a couple of years.

stingazg

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2022
Southern California
SOOOO.... I canceled my preorder but Idk how long it takes for the pre-authorization takes to go off of my Apple card so I'm not getting the AWU today, maybe tomorrow

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.