Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2022)?

• Total voters

powerslave65

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2011
Sherman Oaks CA
It's 5:12PDT and I was able to find an Alpine Loop available for ISPU today. Ocean bands are also pretty available, but that's what I already have on the Watch. NO Trail Loops at any stores in the Los Angeles / Anaheim Area.
Do they intentionally short production on the band everyone wants to spark demand? I mean man a Velcro strap should be easier to make than a watch right?

• Haha
Reactions: julit0

HeyMazza

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2022
Baltimore, MD
Curious... What color would you say the AWU is? I ordered the Starlight Alpine Loop which seems to be the closest color online and other reviews I've seen but if I order a silver metal band for work or different occasions, I don't want it to look odd.

All is well. Should be picking up the package within 2 hours or so. So excited!!

I will miss my Apple Watch S7 SB Titanium.
7885B477-D347-416B-A7B3-63512E48DC6D.jpeg

Crz10

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2020
Anyone successfully canceled an order thats “preparing to ship”
I saw the apple watch I want is available at local apple store today :/

Asiatic Black Hebrew

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2022
What the H.

My Package just changed from Out For Delivery to Preparing for Delivery and there is a message that says:

"Your package has arrived at a local UPS location and is still being processed for delivery.

If you prefer to pick up your package at an eligible facility, select Delivery Options to make arrangements."

Should I be worried? It still says it's going to be delivered today.
Mine says the same thing. As long as the estimated delivery date still says today, I think it should be fine. Just gotta wait it out. Changing the delivery to a facility pickup wouldn’t even get processed until Monday.

valenrandy

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
So I had ordered a couple of days late but saw the AWU with Yellow marine band was available for launch day so I

ordered it. It has been delivered to the house but I'm at work until 7pm :rolleyes:. I was not really into the yellow band so I

was just going to cut my losses and sell the band separately. Well this morning i checked the apple website and saw

they had the AWU and the band I wanted available for pickup!!!! I ordered it and scheduled the pickup for later

tonight! I'll take the AWU that UPS delivered this morning and hopefully I can return it instore for a refund 😁!!! I'm

excited!!

Reactions: Brad7

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
From apple:

Transfer your cellular plan to a new Apple Watch​

When you’re ready to start using a new Apple Watch, you can transfer cellular service from your old watch to your new one. Here’s how:
  1. Remove the cellular plan from your old Apple Watch. You can do this from the Apple Watch app or by erasing your old Apple Watch.
  2. Pair your new Apple Watch with your iPhone. During setup, tap “Set up Cellular” to add a cellular plan.
  3. Some carriers allow you to transfer your existing plan to your new Apple Watch directly from the Apple Watch app.
  4. If you don’t see an option to transfer your cellular plan, contact your carrier for help.
I unpaired the Series 7 Apple Watch and said remove cellular plan. I paired the AWU and selected to transfer the cellular plan. I received a text message from T-Mobile saying that the "SIM card has been changed." Of course, it's not a card.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Still waiting for my husband's Ultra to go Out for Delivery, but in the meantime, I broke down and hopped onto the Apple app and ordered another one for myself to be delivered by courier today between 11a-1p. :)

His is the green Alpine band, and I got the white Ocean.
Yay!!!! Congrats @SisterBlue22 ...these Forums are so dangerous to the Wallets, but that's awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.