Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

jetsam

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2015
It just updated again and it is back on for 3:45 to 7:45 PM.⌚
UPS likes to mess with our heads!

Last Friday, my watch was scheduled for delivery 11 AM - 2 PM. Around 11:30, "Follow my Delivery" showed "almost there," so I went downstairs and sat by the door. Suddenly, "Follow my Delivery" stopped showing the map, and my delivery time was changed to 2:45 - 5:45 PM. Disappointed, I retreated upstairs to my office.

A short time later, I heard some sort of commotion downstairs. I went downstairs, and my wife was holding the watch box over her head and laughing (at me, I think)! UPS had actually delivered it at 11:51, and she had signed for it.

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Finally 😍

IMG_8205.jpeg

oarx

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2015
OKC
Anyone with an Oct 4th-11th delivery window have any movement? Ive ordered an ultra with the Orange/Beige loop...

southnorth

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2018
So I got my full trade-in price from Music Magpie in the UK for my Watch S7 despite not including the charger. Happy with that. I always prefer MM as they offer a bit more than what Apple do.

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
I posted this observation over on the Apple Watch 🥰 thread. This illustrates how long it has been since I have worn a wristwatch. Make sure the watchband you get has enough slack when loosened up for removal you have enough room to get it over your hand. This is only a problem if you have a watch band like the Alpine Loop that unhooks. I measured my wrist and the small band seem to be that right size, and it fits great, but you cannot loosen it enough that I can easily get it over My hand. It cost me $100 bucks to fix it. There is an exact copy of the Alpine loop on Amazon for $ 9 bucks. It does not have titanium hardware, and I am sure other corners were cut to get that price.

Brooke795

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2016
San Diego
Well my new Apple Watches delivered today! Very unexpected!! I had reservations for Disney and I got the notification that the two ultras I ordered yesterday were out for delivery!! So I informed hubby and we waited for ups, got the watches and activated them and THEN went to Disneyland! 😂 what a fun day! Perfect in my book 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpeg
    IMG_5633.jpeg
    470.8 KB · Views: 87

Ava*

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2017
Germany
My Ultra 2 arrived a week ago (ordered on September 22nd through my carrier) and I‘m absolutely loving it! The battery life is incredible - coming from a series 7 with 81% battery health. I was skeptical about the Ocean band but it’s actually super comfortable now that I’m wearing it „upside down“. I think this might be my absolute favorite Apple Watch so far. ❤️ This will make waiting for my 15 PM (current ETA Nov. 10-17th 😩) easier.

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpeg
    IMG_0567.jpeg
    516 KB · Views: 54

MacMan2013

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2023
My Series 9 arrived on Monday. I haven't worked out the new features like Double Tap yet, but its nice to have a battery that lasts, I've finally been able to try the sleep monitoring function, and Siri seems to work better.

tempImage5VNnOM.jpg

Reactions: laffnvegas

ibuyufo

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2007
I charged mine Monday night and right now it's Wednesday @ 5:18PM with the watch showing 49% battery. It's also running the latest watchOS 10.1 beta.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.