Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macsplusmacs

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2014
I go to the gym a couple of times a week so I need the Ultra in my life. Ordered with orange Alpine with Sept. 23 delivery. Ordered the watch with the medium band but also ordered the small band in case the medium doesn't fit well enough. I'm terrible with these sizing charts.

I noticed the large dips into the medium size range so I went with large.

MLVC

macrumors demi-god
Apr 30, 2015
Maastricht, The Netherlands
I agree...cool color. Though I'm thinking of yellow for ocean swims and diving.

The grey Trail Loop is cool with that pop of orange on the tab!!
I ordered that grey trail loop separately. Delivery early November. Can always cancel it but it looks great, and it a bit more subdued compared to the bright orange Alpine I ordered with the watch.

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 6, 2022
Are you sure your ETA isn't october? The earliest it releases is 9/23
Yep, you were right and I was wrong. Cancelled and ordered the green Alpine loop and have delivery on the 23rd. Then ordered the black/grey Trail band to deliver in November. Thanks, could not wait till October for the Ultra.

GMShadow

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2021
I wanted the trail loop but didn't want to wait until October, so I went with the Midnight Ocean. Super impressed with the feature set for the price.

acemics4

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2020
Cape Cod, MA
Alpine Green 9/23. Kinda wish they had the Alpine band in Black but oh well.

I was looking to just get a regular 8 to replace my 4 which has been great. I was expecting the price to be closer to the 1k area. Looking at all the features and the price made going for the ultra a pretty easy decision.

igneousc

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
Alpine Green 9/23 as well. I bet i'll rock it with my black nike rubber band a lot since I tend to shower with it. Should be a killer upgrade from my Series 4 which doesnt make it through the day anymore

Reactions: GuruZac

AJ44

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2019
Starlight Alpine with Sep 23 delivery

Ti is my fav material/look, 49 I think would be perfect for my wrist and I usually get the Edition so price is right. Jackpot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.