Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
It seems like it may be more of a pickup issue than shipping. I brought the Verizon, 128gb (stupid decision, I know), 13 Pro Max in sierra blue on 9/30 with 10/15 arrival date but mine actually arrived yesterday, 10/14.

The storage was initially an issue to where I was looking at higher models with pickup dates for 10/20, but every refresh came back with longer delivery dates. Try keeping an eye out on shipping compared to pickup, they’ve been fluctuating back & forth to what almost seems like hourly with better pickup dates.
If you're doing trade in you cannot do shipping, you have to go store pickup.

Last edited:
Reactions: devindjs411

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Got the yellow exclamation icon with This item has been delayed. We're working to get it to you within the next few days. They said they'd cancel it if it's not available by Friday, October 29, 2021.

Last edited:

jcp007

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2020
Third Rock From the Sun
Just E-mailed my store asking them for an update on my order. Will reply when they reply back to me.
I would actually go to the store. By going to the store I learned that the original delivery date 9/24 and asked them to search for other stores where they might be able to source the phone, though not likely as volumes of certain model and storage configuration are backordered. Amazingly my 13 Pro Max showed up on 9/30.

Reactions: cpatrick08

Hotpinkflamingoaz

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Az
Okay the whole pickup process was pretty painless. Although I didn’t get to open my own phone or do the transfer myself which I wanted to do because I knew how to do it. They tried to get me to use the new sim and wouldn’t believe me when I said mine was fine and one of the newer ones so I didn’t need a new one. Then when I said the phone had to be updated first before the transfer he said no. Yeah it had to be updated. I finally saw the SB and I’m glad I went with silver again.

Reactions: StaceyBink

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Okay the whole pickup process was pretty painless. Although I didn’t get to open my own phone or do the transfer myself which I wanted to do because I knew how to do it. They tried to get me to use the new sim and wouldn’t believe me when I said mine was fine and one of the newer ones so I didn’t need a new one. Then when I said the phone had to be updated first before the transfer he said no. Yeah it had to be updated. I finally saw the SB and I’m glad I went with silver again.
What didn't you like about the SB?

Reactions: Bethanie21
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.