Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigCanoe

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2003
Verizon has a sale going on so I just ordered a 7 plus. Now I come here and read about them buzzing like a cricket! How common is this? How can someone be on their 5th exchange and have the same issue? Do all exchanges and returns happen at the Apple store?

daniell85

Suspended
Dec 18, 2016
this is getting irritating after weeks 50 production. can you please upload video proof that is no eeee sound because i'm only seen 1 without it here and need more evidence to. thanks
[doublepost=1482088273][/doublepost]
Verizon has a sale going on so I just ordered a 7 plus. Now I come here and read about them buzzing like a cricket! How common is this? How can someone be on their 5th exchange and have the same issue? Do all exchanges and returns happen at the Apple store?
I'm in your's same shoe. new order worries about hissing. only proof here is just 1 video no hissing and the rest with that.

crawltochina

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2015
this is getting irritating after weeks 50 production. can you please upload video proof that is no eeee sound because i'm only seen 1 without it here and need more evidence to. thanks
[doublepost=1482088273][/doublepost]
I'm in your's same shoe. new order worries about hissing. only proof here is just 1 video no hissing and the rest with that.

Of course, here it is:

As I said, it is week 48 and my 5th 7 Plus. Most had loud "eeeee", one had it only very subtle. But this one finally has no "eeeee" at all. Happy now.

daniell85

Suspended
Dec 18, 2016
i
Right. It seems it's only luck to get one without the issue.[/QUOT
god blessing. my phone will arrival on Wednesday. i really unacceptable of eeeee or zzzzzz in recording. if it does will return and wait till 7s. $1000 for imperfection is ********.

BigCanoe

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2003
Lets say I get a cricket infested snake possessed hissing phone...I bought from Verizon, can I still exchange at the Apple store?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.