Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eltoslightfoot

macrumors 68020
Feb 25, 2011
Tell us how to run Linux on a T2 Intel i7 or i9 MacBook, that Apple had immediately discontinued. After all, Linux runs on any "Windows" laptop, practically out of the box. Even some of those "Windows" laptops are sold without an OS. Linux is, after all, Unix like, and open source.

I have one of those T2 Macbooks, and only Windows 10 is officially allowed by Apple, the device maker. That Windows 10 is going EOL in 2025. And, those MacBooks might go EOL in this year, just because Apple decides to block the next macOS in them. But, we can install 'heavy' Windows 11 in a measly Pentium laptop. Any Linux can be installed on them too. By the way, MS itself showed how to install Widows 11 in the unsupported device, in this case the Intel i7 MBP. Would Apple tell us how to install Sonoma in a 2017 MBP, or the next macOS in a due-to-be-obsoleted 2018 MBP? Willingly?
Okay, I say this in all sincerity. I have built machines since the MWave.com days, and owned machines bought from Sears that I played UO on. I have created Hackintoshes, and installed more versions of Linux and BSD variant UNIXes than I can easily count. I have owned PowerPC iBooks, intel Macbooks, and the like. All of which is to say the following:

First, the hardware and software go together on a mac. With the legally dubious exception of the hackintosh, the hardware has always been dedicated to mac. Even bootcamp has had spotty support over the years with various models. That really has gotten worse with the M-series machines.

That said, what makes you think that support is ending for the T2 Macbooks? I believe that they were selling the intel versions of the mac pro up until very recently. So, I bet that support for the intel chips continues for a couple more years.

Also, it sounds like you are a huge fan of windows. That's great! I myself currently own a 4060 13th gen i7 gaming laptop. It games well. But the direction MS has taken with windows, telemetry and ads, leaves me feeling the same way about windows that you do about mac. So that's all I use it for. It's off most of the day--except for BG3 or some Teamfight Tactics.

And people are using the Opencore project to install Mac on older devices and oh yeah here you go:

It sounds like there is progress on that front if you really need to switch.

In short, it sounds like you should sell your macbook and go with what works for you. :) Life is too short to use something that doesn't work for you.

Reactions: drrich2

Technerd108

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 24, 2021
I sort of accidentally clicked on the first post versus what is current.
A long post which I had my browser read aloud.
Best post I've ever read as it is way too true.
I know Technerd108 from other threads.
I have to say Windows 10 is giving me fits.
I ran into a problem and did a clean install.
Now the whole system has errors.
I've ordered a DVD of Linux Mint Debian Edition.
Yes I could download but it is over 5 GB.
My 2014 Dell AIO has an optical drive.
I have an iPad 7 which goes EOL this year.
I am using the Chrome browser for Windows and don't like it.
It syncs my bookmarks with Chrome for Android.
Love Firefox for Windows.
I don't love Firefox for Android.
My mother's old 2008 Dell PC needed replacement.
My brother got her a Dell with Windows 11.
Microsoft is doing stuff to annoy the end user.
Ads in the Start Menu?
Are you kidding me?!
Locking people out of pre-2018 computers and Windows 11?!
Millions of machines will go to the boneyard needlessly.
So for me, Microsoft is a vulgar word.
I need to hold my feet to the fire until I can understand Linux.
I too go back to MS-DOS and the Tandy DeskMate software.
For me, half of the Windows releases have been bad.
The good ones are 95, XP and Windows 7.
My old iMac G3 was something I never understood. OS 9.
Love my 2007 iMac, the first in aluminum.
Leopard and the Alex voice totally rocked.
LMDE is still both 32 and 64 bit.
I M-A-Y be able to install the 32-bit from DVD on my iMac.
Mom's old Dell came with Vista 32-bit. The CPU might be 64-bit.
The CPU is Dual Core, not Core 2 Duo.
The BIOS might not be 64-bit friendly.
I have to agree that Chromebooks cost too much for what you get.
Linux people are Firefox people mostly.
My goal is to keep my Dell AIO running with Linux.
It cannot use Windows 11, legitimately.
Once Linux and I are BFFs, I want to ditch all my tablets for a low-end Dell laptop.
Remove Windows 11 faster than kiss a duck, Johnny Cash quote, and run LMDE there too.
I agree more than 100% with Technerd108!
Keep in mind I read his first post.

I would say if you hate Windows/Microsoft-been there with Windows ME

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Me

Simply the worst release of Windows ever. Unstable, insecure, it was absolutely terrible. I put my feet in the fire back around 2000 with Linux and it was not an easy journey back then. Now with Ubuntu practically anyone can use Linux and most of the hardware works. I disagree with your idea that Linux will work.....It depends a lot what you are doing and who you are doing it with and the hardware you are running Linux on.

unfortunately due to poor user adoption rates over the world Linux on desktop is still not a viable solution for most people. If you try to use open source software with proprietary software it can have issues like formatting, etc. If you have a laptop and it was not specifically designed for Linux, good luck getting everything working and optimized as good as in Windows. If you don't mind losing some functionality and some efficiency and if you don't mind dealing with a lot of compatibility issues then Linux is great. Until a kernel update borks your system and you have to install all over again.

If you have a desktop then mostly the previous paragraph doesn't apply as most desktop hardware is supported under Linux. So if you hate Windows 11 and have a desktop and maybe you took the time to make sure all the hardware was open source compatible and you aren't doing anything business related that requires Windows or Mac software then you are good to go. Linux distros can be a lot of fun to explore and if you look on Distrowatch there are a ton of them to check out and new ones every week or so.

Browsers all suck in my opinion. Firefox is good but a little heavy on resources and I still have some website compatibility issues. Since I have an Android phone I have just given in to Chrome based browsers as everything syncs with my phone and has a lot of stored passwords over the years so it just makes life easier. That is why I like trying a Chromium based browser that has basic features but not the tracking from Google like Arc browser and others. But Arc is very different and I am not sure I like the tabs on the side and trying to find settings is a joke. They need to work on it but I think it has potential. It is very light and fast. But I have no idea for sure about their privacy claims.

I liked Vista. Everyone seemed to hate it but I liked it. XP was stable and more secure but I thought it was ugly, specially compared to aqua interface Apple was using in OSX. I also like Windows 8. I thought they half assed it and that is why it failed. It was also too much too soon but it was I thought pretty revolutionary for Windows at the time. Windows 7 was probably my favorite release, I didn't hate 8, Vista was okay, but 10 was finally a big step forward and as much as everyone hates 11 I actually like it. You have to adjust a lot and tweak it a lot but it is not hard to do. Ads in Windows??? not for me. You can disable all ads within the settings. You can disable telemetry either with an app or through the registry if you know what you are doing. Windows 11 is the most secure Windows ever without any added AV software and that is a big deal in my opinion. They UI is a lot better and more organized but like other relases it is half assed and half baked. They need to fix a lot and organize the menus and settings and bring everything into 2020's. I don't mind text UI and in fact I prefer a test or command prompt to a GUI but organize all the GUI menus and settings so it isn't a shock when a text interface from 1998 comes out with a GUI in 2020.

But Windows despite it's many flaws can be tweaked so much that you can really make it work in a way that it just gets out of the way and you can disable or remove any annoying bits and bloat. Windows is the most used in business so compatibility in terms of software or hardware is generally never an issue.

I like Windows and I know it well. I think in terms of everyday use for me I can get more done in a shorter time on windows than on a Mac or Linux. Of course there are some things a Mac is much better at. And Linux is free.

I like all platforms at the end of the day. However, Windows and Linux have a special love hate relationship and place in my heart. MacOS has been a lot of fun over the years but for me was never as intuitive as other people said and I found it to be harder to use than windows for the same functions. But I also found MacOS to be more polished and when stable to very stable and to overall be a more secure platform using a Unix base. I have always loved the industrial design of Macs. I have always hated the closed hardware and software with Apple though and that hasn't changed.

JustinePaula

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2012
"In fairness, Android struck me as an iOS knock-off. It's my understanding Steve Jobs was highly upset about it. "I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this," he said per a PCMag source I found via Google. From Apple's perspective, why would they choose to be gracious toward Android users?"

This is something I never really could understand, maybe Steve had a stroke or a serious mental health moment, but if you want to go thermonuclear war, then you allow your product on every device known, phones, tablets, desktops/laptops/servers/thumb drives, dvd drives, it runs GPS units, in car radio.. You flood to the point of drown any competitor, not build a wall a google number of bricks tall.. That is cowardice and pathetic...It gifts a win to Android...

To further enhance cowardice and incompetence, you then build 3 operating systems..Then don't allow access to your OS for development, it is no wonder there are no apps for Mac from external developers, yet there seems to be more in the IOS app store, this makes sense..

Apple is not competing against M/soft, they don't need to, but are in the mobile phone space.. But not with tablets, as Android tablets are just dire.. Again, I just don't get the lack of a paid OS for tablets apart from ipads.. If I have a non ipad tablet, and I want to use fcp for ipad, make me pay a premium, each new OS, $49.. Sure it will sell, maybe not in huge numbers, but when combined with the rental of fcp for ipad, that is some decent income...

If Steve Jobs was upset, then why did he turn all yellow, run away and do nothing?

throAU

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
So Windows and Android for now....

You'll be back after a while of the software experience.

It mostly boils down to what apple are charging. yes they are expensive machines, but apple is less blatant about selling you out and there's far less nagware/advertising built into the platform (Microsoft are literally rolling out start menu ads at the moment).

I'm willing to pay for that.

Technerd108

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 24, 2021
You'll be back after a while of the software experience.

It mostly boils down to what apple are charging. yes they are expensive machines, but apple is less blatant about selling you out and there's far less nagware/advertising built into the platform (Microsoft are literally rolling out start menu ads at the moment).

I'm willing to pay for that.
If you have read any of my posts then you would understand that cost is not the driving factor of my personal decision.

Oh my goodness, how many people are going to repeat something they obviously don't know anything about. I don't have any ads anywhere on my Windows laptops and haven't in years. In privacy settings you can turn all suggestions and ads off. It is not a complicated process.

You have no idea what Apple is doing with your data. All you have is their word. The OS is more secure by default with a Unix base I give you that. But Apple has been serving ads in the app store. They have been caught tracking what you do with Apple apps. That is what has been caught. Since the OS is proprietary we have no way to audit and know what devices are talking to. In Windows I can use the firewall or Task Manager to see what process and applications are talking to who.

Anyway, thanks for the words of encouragement. Have a great day.

JustinePaula

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2012
"In fairness, Android struck me as an iOS knock-off. It's my understanding Steve Jobs was highly upset about it. "I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this," he said per a PCMag source I found via Google. From Apple's perspective, why would they choose to be gracious toward Android users?"

This is something I never really could understand, maybe Steve had a stroke or a serious mental health moment, but if you want to go thermonuclear war, then you allow your product on every device known, phones, tablets, desktops/laptops/servers/thumb drives, dvd drives, it runs GPS units, in car radio.. You flood to the point of drown any competitor, not build a wall a google number of bricks tall.. That is cowardice and pathetic...It gifts a win to Android...

To further enhance cowardice and incompetence, you then build 3 operating systems..Then don't allow access to your OS for development, it is no wonder there are no apps for Mac from external developers, yet there seems to be more in the IOS app store, this makes sense..

Apple is not competing against M/soft, they don't need to, but are in the mobile phone space.. But not with tablets, as Android tablets are just dire.. Again, I just don't get the lack of a paid OS for tablets apart from ipads.. If I have a non ipad tablet, and I want to use fcp for ipad, make me pay a premium, each new OS, $49.. Sure it will sell, maybe not in huge numbers, but when combined with the rental of fcp for ipad, that is some decent income...

If Steve Jobs was upset, then why did he turn all yellow, run away and do nothing?

chmania

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2023
That said, what makes you think that support is ending for the T2 Macbooks? I believe that they were selling the intel versions of the mac pro up until very recently. So, I bet that support for the intel chips continues for a couple more years.
Couple more years is not enough. It is the users right to use a device as long as s/he wants, and not be foreced by the device maker to drop using it, and contribute to the degradation of Earth's environment. At least the EU is trying to stop device makers from deliberately obsoleting user-owned devices -- user has the right to what s/he owns than the device maker.
Also, it sounds like you are a huge fan of windows.
Not exactly, but I have to agree that it was MS (and IBM), who actually contributed to the personal computer development, by giving everyone a chance to build PCs, by giving everyone an OS to run on it, and so on. Linux grew off that too, as there were computers, to which Linux could be installed. Linux distro developers went after Windows-look and made better OSs/distros. Those who went to get the Mac-look made even better distros. The 'dock' in a Mac is better in Linux, for example.
And people are using the Opencore project to install Mac on older devices and oh yeah here you go:
Of course, I know that. One day, when Apple deliberately obsoletes my MBP, I'd most probably move there. It is after all, and open source project. I didn't pay any money to Apple buying that MBP, but to another person, who was foolish enough to do so.
In short, it sounds like you should sell your macbook and go with what works for you.
Not really. I bought the MBP to run macOS, and I didn't want to overpay for it. There are lot of MacBooks out there to buy from people, who have bought a MacBook and don't know, or couldn't remember why they bought it, and from those, who cannot run or understand macOS, but needs Windows. So, I'll still buy a M chip in the future from one of those people for 2/3 or less the price they have paid.

That said, I like macOS, but don't like Apple's self-proclaimed right to obsolete products by taking part off/blocking parts of the next macOS.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I installed Arch Linux Gnome in my Dell (made in 2020) in a breeze in dual boot mode with Windows 11, just UEFI boot. Dell is a device maker, Apple is a device maker. Dell doesn't make operating systems, but in Dell computers, you can install any operating system, and in a multi-boot mode. This goes for all those "Windows" computer makers, their products are compatible. But, Apple computers are not, even if they have the same CPU. Monopoly is a dangerous thing.

chmania

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2023
Of course there are some things a Mac is much better at. And Linux is free.

I like all platforms at the end of the day.
The best app I find in macOS is Preview, wish I could find the same (or alike) in Linux or Windows. Also, I wish Safari would be available for them too. I wish Apple could do something with the dock to be really useful. There are so many mac apps, I've not touched at all, such as Notes, Text Edit (I use Geany instead). I like all 3 OS platforms too, but not Chrome OS, as I don't want to be fixed to Chrome browser.
The thing is, the major part of the work I do, its done in a web browser. Few dedicated apps are needed for the device/OS based work. And, they work well in all 3 platforms. If Safari would be available for the other 2 platforms, I could test it, maybe even displace MS Edge. This is where Apple is wrong blocking Safari from rest of the world.

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
You'll be back after a while of the software experience. It mostly boils down to what apple are charging.

No, that is what you and others here are perpetually fixated on. When someone makes a change away from Apple, it must be related to money. Cost is not a factor for everyone. The software experience on Windows is arguably far better than that on macOS in as many areas as macOS is better than Windows.

eltoslightfoot

macrumors 68020
Feb 25, 2011
Not really. I bought the MBP to run macOS, and I didn't want to overpay for it. There are lot of MacBooks out there to buy from people, who have bought a MacBook and don't know, or couldn't remember why they bought it, and from those, who cannot run or understand macOS, but needs Windows. So, I'll still buy a M chip in the future from one of those people for 2/3 or less the price they have paid.
This, or buying refurbed from Apple, is lterally how I always do it. It has always worked out for me so far....

The rest of your post, I agree with. I just have too much Mac only software anyway and like the fact that all of my iCloud data is end-to-end encrypted--which I can't get from Microsoft or Android...so here I sit.

eltoslightfoot

macrumors 68020
Feb 25, 2011
No, that is what you and others here are perpetually fixated on. When someone makes a change away from Apple, it must be related to money. Cost is not a factor for everyone. The software experience on Windows is arguably far better than that on macOS in as many areas as macOS is better than Windows.
I would say that both Mac and Windows have been made worse over the last few years in different ways, as Cory Doctorow hath put it in his landmark article (due to the curse word in ensh*ttification, it won't let me share LOL). Windows has to have a bunch of stuff disabled constantly (because updates) and with the full integration of AI, I bet the ways that we have been debloating windows goes away in the name of copilot. It will appear to remove telemetry, but not actually do anything real.

And Mac has been getting increasingly buggy. I feel like they need to not upgrade to a new OS for an extra year and just squash all the bugs.

But the sad fact is that for my workflows as a novelist and developer, Mac has the best software for me. I have tried the cross platform stuff, but nothing works as well for me as DEVONThink--and it is no subscription. Same with Ulysses (except that it is suscription). Same with Reader 5 for RSS. And that's just off the top of my head.

Now add in the ways in which it works with other Apple devices, and it is pretty legit. So here I sit with overpriced Apple Hardware to go with my gaming only (at this point) Windows 11 gaming laptop.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Ehh, I disagree.

Rant:

I have a worked issued Windows 11 laptop and the experience is irritating daily. Office sharing works most of the time (and is a great idea) except when it doesn’t and it refuses to share. This usually has to do with sharing with someone external to your network, I mean, no one needs to do that, right? Teams chat is HOT GARBAGE on mobile where it doesn’t update half the time when it’s closed and irritating that you can’t share files and media to an external source. Outlook is a buggy mess that has to be routinely restarted. It doesn’t show recently saved files even when you just used it. Search in Windows and Outlook doesn’t return the correct results more often than not. Widgets is invasive with more ads on screen then content you actually want. Explorer can show 3 places for your library (Downloads, Docs, etc): Pinned, OneDrive, System … insanity. It takes forever to wake from sleep and be usable (and this is on fairly recent hardware with plenty of RAM). Visible glitches on screen when running multi-monitor and teams conferencing. And on and on.
/rant

macOS is a breath of fresh air, comparatively, these days even if it’s buggy. It’s definitely no where near as buggy as the garbage MS is putting out currently.

Basically, if you’re used to using Windows as a launchpad for gaming or specific apps then you really aren’t using Windows. If you’re using Windows to get work done then you know the pain it is daily.

Last edited:

throAU

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Ehh, I disagree.

Rant:

I have a worked issued Windows 11 laptop and the experience is irritating daily. Office sharing works most of the time (and is a great idea) except when it doesn’t and it refuses to share. This usually has to do with sharing with someone external to your network, I mean, no one needs to do that, right? Teams chat is HOT GARBAGE on mobile where it doesn’t update half the time when it’s closed and irritating that you can share files and media to an external source. Outlook is a buggy mess that has to be routinely restarted. It doesn’t show recently saved files even when you just used it. Search in Windows and Outlook doesn’t return the correct results more often than not. Widgets is invasive with more ads on screen then content you actually want. Explorer can show 3 places for your library (Downloads, Docs, etc): Pinned, OneDrive, System … insanity. It takes forever to wake from sleep and be usable (and this is on fairly recent hardware with plenty of RAM). Visible glitches on screen when running multi-monitor and teams conferencing. And on and on.
/rant

macOS is a breath of fresh air, comparatively, these days even if it’s buggy. It’s definitely no where near as buggy as the garbage MS is putting out currently.

Basically, if you’re used to using Windows as a launchpad for gaming or specific apps then you really aren’t using Windows. If you’re using Windows to get work done then you know the pain it is daily.

Yeah pretty much this.

I use PCs at work because I have to. I have a gaming desktop PC because I had to. I freaking HATE what has happened to windows in the past 15 years. It was never great, but Microsoft have been repeatedly trying to force what they want on a reluctant user-base since windows 8 in 2012. Dumber software that does less whilst consuming more, UI bugs, duplicated UI but not quite, more UI inconsistency, etc.

Things have been going downhill there since Windows 2000 Pro, which was actually a really solid platform.

VISTA was way nicer to use than Windows 10 and 11, and easier to get actual work done with.

keithop

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
I like Windows and I know it well. I think in terms of everyday use for me I can get more done in a shorter time on windows than on a Mac or Linux. Of course there are some things a Mac is much better at. And Linux is free.

I like all platforms at the end of the day. However, Windows and Linux have a special love hate relationship and place in my heart. MacOS has been a lot of fun over the years but for me was never as intuitive as other people said and I found it to be harder to use than windows for the same functions. But I also found MacOS to be more polished and when stable to very stable and to overall be a more secure platform using a Unix base. I have always loved the industrial design of Macs. I have always hated the closed hardware and software with Apple though and that hasn't changed.

This completely describes my thoughts too. Even after many many years of mac I still feel windows just gets out of my way when I'm trying to get something done.

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
But the sad fact is that for my workflows as a novelist and developer, Mac has the best software for me.

I am the same. At this moment, using a Mac is just the best bridge vs. using a Linux desktop, which I hate with a passion but actually makes more sense for me overall. And that is from someone who has made his money from Linux over the past 25 years.

Sigh..

Technerd108

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 24, 2021
Anyone use Iris from Iris Tech?

Supposed to eliminate PWM and adjust color temp based on location and time of day. You can turn off the latter and just use DC dimming. f.lux is supposed to do the same thing although I see nothing mentioned on the website about dc dimming??

Anyone try these and have any luck? Are they worth the cost? Do they do what they claim?

Annv

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2019
Anyone use Iris from Iris Tech?

Supposed to eliminate PWM and adjust color temp based on location and time of day. You can turn off the latter and just use DC dimming. f.lux is supposed to do the same thing although I see nothing mentioned on the website about dc dimming??

Anyone try these and have any luck? Are they worth the cost? Do they do what they claim?
I'm using Iris to make the Windows Bootcamp partition useable on iMac:
- reduce brightness without triggering PWM (iMac is blindingly bright) — maybe that's the DC dimming part,
- reduce blue light (the screen tends to have way more blue than red or green),
- and to make fonts more "grainy", which turned out to be easier on the eyes.

It's with the same settings all the time, no time of the day differences.

As to macOS, I haven't booted into that partition in a couple of years, but as far as I remember it didn't help, and nothing did, probably because of some tricks macOS does with colors.

Iris wasn't necessary for my Windows PC with CCFL monitor, since it's good as is.

It has a trial period to see if it fits you.

Reactions: Technerd108

throAU

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
You couldn’t be more wrong. I use windows on a daily basis to do work and it’s lot easier then the Mac

My daughter is going to college next fall and she’ll be getting a PC because it’s a lot better for engineering then macOS

Windows constantly steals focus from the foreground app when a background app pops to the front for attention.

That's a deal breaker.

Reactions: eltoslightfoot

eltoslightfoot

macrumors 68020
Feb 25, 2011
Windows constantly steals focus from the foreground app when a background app pops to the front for attention.

That's a deal breaker.
Oddly I had gotten so used to this behavior in Windows that when I scroll on a background app in Mac, I expect it to gain focus. Then I start typing and I'm like what??????

jimimac71

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2019
California
If you have read any of my posts then you would understand that cost is not the driving factor of my personal decision.

Oh my goodness, how many people are going to repeat something they obviously don't know anything about. I don't have any ads anywhere on my Windows laptops and haven't in years. In privacy settings you can turn all suggestions and ads off. It is not a complicated process.

You have no idea what Apple is doing with your data. All you have is their word. The OS is more secure by default with a Unix base I give you that. But Apple has been serving ads in the app store. They have been caught tracking what you do with Apple apps. That is what has been caught. Since the OS is proprietary we have no way to audit and know what devices are talking to. In Windows I can use the firewall or Task Manager to see what process and applications are talking to who.

You appear to have great wisdom Technerd108.
I am curious if you have an opinion on running Linux apps inside Chrome OS? I would want to run Firefox versus Chrome.
It would be easier than running Linux. I've tried Linux on and off since Ubuntu 08.04. I sent for a free CD. Remember CDs?
I do feel there are some decent Chromebooks in the $500+ price range.
I follow Chrome Unboxed which is helpful to a degree but not on the tech side.

Reactions: Technerd108

chmania

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2023
Would this help with the eyes in a Mac? At the middle the screen is somewhat yellowish.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 18.30.42.jpg

Or this, which is more near whitish?

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 18.38.13.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.