Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rin67630

macrumors 6502
Apr 24, 2022
Explain the thing about copying photos freely, please. I'm not challenging your point, I just don't know what you're referencing. I usually do my photo copying on my iMac anyway. I've never had trouble texting or e-mailing a photo from my iPhone, though granted I mostly deal with iOS users.
OK I did not formulate it precisely enough.
I meant copying photos normally: with your file manager directly handle them as every other file.

Last edited:
Reactions: drrich2

jasnw

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle Area (NOT! Microsoft)
I am pretty sure I've purchased my last Mac, a 2023 M2Pro Mini. I glad that Apple got the M-series silicon out and available before they killed off their desktop OS so I could upgrade from my beloved 2011 27" iMac to a decent piece of Apple hardware while macOS was still recognizable as a desktop OS. I switched from running on two boxes (Windows and Linux) in 2004 when it became apparent that OS X was serious and was very happy with the move. If I need another system (I'm 75, so this Mini may do it for me) it will be a Linux box. I'm already thinking about buying one, maybe a System 76 Meerkat, to start relearning maintaining a Linux box. The iPhone will get replaced by the least-expensive Android flip-phone I can find.

It was a good run, but greed always destroys everything decent.

chmania

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2023
Thanks, I've given up on macOS a long time ago. While at the time of using it for over a year, I tried any possible solution, including this one.
I'm trying this atm, at daytime too. Bit brownish, less bluish.
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 12.22.26.jpg

Reactions: Annv
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.