Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
In principle you could take an official app, see what it contains and where exactly, and frankenstein the same with ppc components. (It will use libstdc++ though, of course.)

There's a tool that shows dependencies, although eyballing contens of the original app will be probably faster.

I can archive together ports which show up with `port rdeps rawtherapee`, and you free to experiment from that point.

Thanks, that would be cool.

On a side note, I got it built and launching fine on i386 too. Won’t bother with testing, but I think it is usable.

Now this REALLY interests me :)

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
What exactly would you need for Intel case? Which OS version, arch and standard C++ library (if you install within an existing MacPorts tree, that matters).

Snow Leopard 10.6.8, obviously. x86_64 preferred, i386 will do. Compiled one, please. With GUI. :)

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
Snow Leopard 10.6.8, obviously. x86_64 preferred, i386 will do. Compiled one, please. With GUI. :)

Just to be clear, does the current port fail to build for x86_64? Not my update, but what MacPorts has in the master?

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
I don't use MacPorts, especially on my workhorse SL machine.

Last time I tried MacPorts on my Yosemite to install a mail programm that you suggested in the other thread, it turned my machine into file dumpster. After 19 hours(!) of downloading and compiling tons of stuff I have no idea what it was ment for, the install failed. Never again!

P.S. I can take already compiled packages from MacPorts and re-link them or compile something simple that only requires the use of System's default GCC, but that's about it.

Last edited:

f54da

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2021
Fwiw macports shouldn't need to recompile if their build farm already has a prebuilt version for your target/arch (same idea as homebrew bottles).

Reactions: barracuda156

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
I don't use MacPorts, especially on my workhorse SL machine.

Last time I tried MacPorts on my Yosemite to install a mail programm that you suggested in the other thread, it turned my machine into file dumpster. After 19 hours(!) of downloading and compiling tons of stuff I have no idea what it was ment for, the install failed. Never again!

P.S. I can take already compiled packages from MacPorts and re-link them or compile something simple that only requires the use of System's default GCC, but that's about it.

If you know a better way to compile modern software for unsupported systems, let us know. There are things I am not particularly happy about in MacPorts, but AFAIK there are just no alternatives for MacOS. Otherwise OpenBSD, perhaps.

Having said that, it does sound like you did something wrong on your end. Yosemite is obviously Intel, and all Intel systems should have pre-built ports, provided you install default variants and do not use a custom prefix (i.e. just use MacPorts normally without trying to tweak it). There might be some exceptions, when buildbots did not yet complete a build of something very new and huge, and sometimes software gets broken, but normally it is fixed on Intel, since it is something hard not to notice.

I have 10.8 in a VM, and as long as I choose x86_64 (not +universal), pretty much everything installs pre-built. Yes, building everything from source gonna take time, but normally users are not supposed to do that. PowerPC is a special case in this sense, unfortunately, since no buildbots for it. On Intel installing more or less anything should be a matter of minutes – essentially up to your bandwidth.

It certainly may happen that a specific port at a given moment is broken (then it will not be available pre-built and will fail locally). Reason is simple: upstream developers often do not test at all, MacPorts has CI on GitHub for macOS 11+. So potentially any update can break everything from Catalina down. However, major breakages are not very common and are addressed pretty quickly. If it is an obscure port that is broken then no one may notice, so it is really helpful to report such issues on Trac: it helps you, it also helps others.

To be clear, I do not have Yosemite and thus cannot claim everything works there as I think it does. But I would be genuinely surprised if it takes 19 hrs to get to some GTK-using app, provided one uses default settings. Maybe the app will fail (see above), but getting to that point should be a matter of minutes, normally, or maybe a couple of hours, if something pulls in a non-standard compiler and for some reason it is not pre-built at the moment.

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
Fwiw macports shouldn't need to recompile if their build farm already has a prebuilt version for your target/arch (same idea as homebrew bottles).

Yes, provided MacPorts is installed in the default prefix (/opt/local), macports.conf is not tweaked to use non-default C++ library and a user is not forcing universal builds and other non-default variants.
But all these conditions are supposed to be satisfied automatically. So yeah, it amounts to just not messing things up and not doing tweaks for development purposes.

(All this holds for Intel and aarch64, but not for PowerPC, as of now. In the latter case building from source is normally a necessity.)

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
If you know a better way to compile modern software for unsupported systems, let us know.

That's the question programmers should be asked, not the end users. ;)
I'm an end user, I don't have to be concerned about programming enviroment.

... it does sound like you did something wrong on your end.

No, I didn't. I successfully installed ffmpeg about a year ago and gdb-apple another year before that.
I'm a 'power user' when it comes to Macintosh and I've been that way for almost 30 years. But not a programmer!
Isn't port -bestsoftwareevermade is how it is supposed to work?

That damned thing at first decided that it can not figure out what tools I have installed. Out of curiosity, I'll let it do its work. Then it started pulling parts and things from all over the place, then it went to install clang 9, then more stuff, then clang 10(?), then even more stuff, then clang 11 and so on. I did let ir run to show my wife how far we have come with this nonsense. :D :D :D
Nineteen bleedin' hours! Wanna see the log? ;)

Last edited:

f54da

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2021
>thing at first decided that it can not figure out what tools I have installed
That's by design I think, unlike homebrew macports does not use the copy of tools available on osx and brings its own world. That is part of what allows it to run on older systems.

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
This is getting a bit off topic, but..

The point I'm trying to make is that I honestly do not understand why, if some clever programmer managed to compile useful software for unsupported system in his/her very carefully set-up enviroment, he or she, instead of providing compiled and ready to use application to the average user (grandmas included), keeps sending everyone to MacPorts.

Keep in mind that, if average users can not easily install some software on their machines, it simply will not exist for them and this software will remain in the realm of programmers as a subject to brag about amongst themselves.

If you think that I'm the only one not being happy with the way MacPorts operate, check @MrCheeto 's post higher up in the thread https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/camera-raw-updates-for-leopard.2347722/post-33084543

Another twist of this story is enviromental one. @B S Magnet would probably have a few words to say about it..
If I burned electricity for 19 hours with this stuff, imagine how many people did the same. How good is that for our planet?

A regular download of software that MacPorts is providing, but in compiled form, would take a minute or two, or five. Building the same software from scratch takes much much longer. Now imagine how many users burned how many mega-giga-terawatts in compiling stuff that could have been provided already compiled. :(

So, summa summarum, in addition to not being happy with over-complicated way of getting stuff, I would also call MacPorts enviromentally unfriendly.

Last edited:

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
>thing at first decided that it can not figure out what tools I have installed
That's by design I think, unlike homebrew macports does not use the copy of tools available on osx and brings its own world. That is part of what allows it to run on older systems.

Just for the info, this is not exactly the case: it does use Xcode tools, but installs newer ones into MacPorts prefix, then either can be used, depending on the build’s needs.

However it does override C++ runtime for < 10.9 on Intel, where Apple used libstdc++, but MacPorts now uses libc++. That was a questionable move, which brought some benefits along with some disadvantages.

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
This is getting a bit off topic, but..

The point I'm trying to make is that I honestly do not understand why, if some clever programmer managed to compile useful software for unsupported system in his/her very carefully set-up enviroment, he or she, instead of providing compiled and ready to use application to the average user (grandmas included), keeps sending everyone to MacPorts.

Keep in mind that, if average users can not easily install some software on their machines, it simply will not exist for them and this software will remain in the realm of programmers as a subject to brag about amongst themselves.

If you think that I'm the only one not being happy with the way MacPorts operate, check @MrCheeto 's post higher up in the thread https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/camera-raw-updates-for-leopard.2347722/post-33084543

Another twist of this story is enviromental one. @B S Magnet would probably have a few words to say about it..
If I burned electricity for 19 hours with this stuff, imagine how many people did the same. How good is that for our planet?

A regular download of software that MacPorts is providing, but in compiled form, would take a minute or two, or five. Building the same software from scratch takes much much longer. Now imagine how many users burned how many mega-giga-terawatts in compiling stuff that could have been provided already compiled. :(

So, summa summarum, in addition to not being happy with over-complicated way of getting stuff, I would also call MacPorts enviromentally unfriendly.

Well, if the question is how to get a single app distributed to an end user, without any support for it, then obviously it is easier and makes a better sense to package the thing, give it out and forget about it.

Though notice that your suggestion to do manual relinking on your end is not a convenient or reproducible thing to do for some other user. So what you talk about is a solution exclusive to you. This is fine, I am willing to help here, but let us be clear, this is not a reproducible way of doing things and not an easy install for an average user.

MacPorts way is reproducible builds which avoids building and having duplicate stuff as much as possible. Instead of having multiple copies of ffmpeg for every app which uses it (and there are a lot), each linked statically inside an app bundle and consuming unnecessary disk space, you have a single ffmpeg, which everything else can use.

Why keep sending everyone to MacPorts? Because this way I can be sure that what work on my end gonna also work for anyone. Otherwise I either need to spend time to offer some tailored solutions for every case, which I simply have no resources for, or expect a user to do some non-trivial work on their end (like what you suggested with relinking), which is fine, but likely to end up in broken software. As long as I am not expected to debug things, it’s doable though.

That damned thing at first decided that it can not figure out what tools I have installed. Out of curiosity, I'll let it do its work. Then it started pulling parts and things from all over the place, then it went to install clang 9, then more stuff, then clang 10(?), then even more stuff, then clang 11 and so on. I did let ir run to show my wife how far we have come with this nonsense. :D :D :D
Nineteen bleedin' hours! Wanna see the log? ;)

Okay, I will check on 10.8, no big deal. I can back the VM up, uninstall all ports, make sure settings have nothing customized and try installing that mail app and RawTherapee. If it does not work with pre-built stuff, I will open a ticket myself on Trac.

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
Disclaimer: this is response by me wearing end-user hat.

Well, if the question is how to get a single app distributed to an end user, without any support for it, then obviously it is easier and makes a better sense to package the thing, give it out and forget about it.

The whole world has been doing it that way, I don't see anything unusual here.

Though notice that your suggestion to do manual relinking on your end is not a convenient or reproducible thing to do for some other user. So what you talk about is a solution exclusive to you.

I don't see it as exclusive to me. If I succeed I'll be the first one to make it available to others, so they don't have to do anything. That's the way Mac users treated each other back then when Mac was a Mac and not a fashion accessory.

MacPorts way is reproducible builds which avoids building and having duplicate stuff as much as possible. Instead of having multiple copies of ffmpeg for every app which uses it (and there are a lot), each linked statically inside an app bundle and consuming unnecessary disk space, you have a single ffmpeg, which everything else can use.

Well, I do have many duplicate dylds and frameworks on my machines and so do millions of other Mac users around the world and, strangely, nobody complains :)
"Consuming disk space" is also a lame excuse here, considering that the whole MacPorts ecosystem occupies several GB on the disk.
Also, if one decides to completely re-install the same OS from scratch in a few years, he/she will be forced to install the MacPorts enviroment again, because a whole bunch of apps will simply refuse to launch without it. By that time MacPorts will be different, many components will be renewed or changed and I bet that something will be broken, due to libs/versions/whatever not available anymore.

Why keep sending everyone to MacPorts? Because this way I can be sure that what work on my end gonna also work for anyone. Otherwise I either need to spend time to offer some tailored solutions for every case, which I simply have no resources for, or expect a user to do some non-trivial work on their end (like what you suggested with relinking), which is fine, but likely to end up in broken software. As long as I am not expected to debug things, it’s doable though.

There' s no need to offer anything custom tailored for anyone. If you build something working for, say, Leopard i386 using proper SDK, it will usually work in Yosemite/Sierra/High Sierra too. I haven't met any app that don't. Ok, Ive seen one PPC audio plugin returning white window in SL Rosetta due to Carbon/Cocoa issue, but that's about it.

Okay, I will check on 10.8, no big deal. I can back the VM up, uninstall all ports, make sure settings have nothing customized and try installing that mail app and RawTherapee. If it does not work with pre-built stuff, I will open a ticket myself on Trac.

barracuda156, while I really appreciate your dedication to MacPorts, it's not worth it. If it doesn't build/work, to hell with it, or, as I said before, that particular app does not exist for me. Period.

Cheers,

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
barracuda156, while I really appreciate your dedication to MacPorts, it's not worth it. If it doesn't build/work, to hell with it, or, as I said before, that particular app does not exist for me. Period.

I am not trying to convince you or anyone who prefers not to use MacPorts into using it, but you made a factual claim, which I want to verify.

Since others may happen to prefer using MacPorts, it makes sense either to confirm it actually works as intended and the claim does not stand, or if MacPorts does not work as it should (which is a real possibility), then fix that.

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
Here, take a look. Complete madness.
Last login: Sun Apr 28 15:08:01 on console
XXs-10-84:~ XX$ sudo port install claws-mail
Password:
Warning: port definitions are more than two weeks old, consider updating them by running 'port selfupdate'.
---> Fetching archive for libiconv
---> Attempting to fetch libiconv-1.17_0.darwin_14.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/libiconv
---> Attempting to fetch libiconv-1.17_0.darwin_14.x86_64.tbz2.rmd160 from http://packages.macports.org/libiconv
---> Installing libiconv @1.17_0
---> Cleaning libiconv
---> Deactivating libiconv @1.16_1
---> Cleaning libiconv
---> Activating libiconv @1.17_0
---> Cleaning libiconv
---> Computing dependencies for claws-mailWarning: cltversion: The Command Line Tools are installed, but MacPorts cannot determine the version.
Warning: cltversion: For a possible fix, please see: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#reinstall-clt
Warning: cltversion: The Command Line Tools are installed, but MacPorts cannot determine the version.
Warning: cltversion: For a possible fix, please see: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#reinstall-clt

The following dependencies will be installed:
Xft2
XviD
aalib
adwaita-icon-theme
aom
aspell
aspell-dict-en
at-spi2-atk
at-spi2-core
atk
autoconf
autoconf-archive
automake
bison
bison-runtime
bogofilter
brotli
cairo
cargo
cargo-c
cctools
chromaprint
clang-11
clang-14
clang-9.0
clang_select
cmake
cmake-bootstrap
compface
coreutils
curl
curl-ca-bundle
cyrus-sasl2
cython_select
dav1d
db48
dbus
desktop-file-utils
docbook-xml
docbook-xml-4.1.2
docbook-xml-4.2
docbook-xml-4.3
docbook-xml-4.4
docbook-xml-4.5
docbook-xml-5.0
docbook-xsl-nons
docbook-xsl-ns
enchant
enchant2
faad2
ffmpeg
fftw-3
fftw-3-single
findutils
flac
flex
fluidsynth
fontconfig
fop
freetype
fribidi
gawk
gcr
gd2
gdbm
gdk-pixbuf2
generaluser-soundfont
geoclue2
gettext
gettext-tools-libs
ghostscript
giflib
gindent
git
glib-networking
glib2
gmake
gmp
gnome-common
gnome-online-accounts
gnupg2
gnutls
gobject-introspection
gperf
gpgme
graphene
graphite2
graphviz
grep
groff
gsed
gsettings-desktop-schemas
gsl
gssdp
gstreamer1
gstreamer1-gst-plugins-bad
gstreamer1-gst-plugins-base
gstreamer1-gst-plugins-good
gtk-doc
gtk2
gtk3
gtkspell2
gts
gumbo-parser
gupnp
gupnp-igd
gzip
harfbuzz
harfbuzz-icu
help2man
hicolor-icon-theme
hyphen
ilmbase
intltool
isl
itstool
jasper
jbig2dec
jbigkit
json-glib
kerberos5
lame
lcms2
ld64
ld64-274
legacy-support
lerc
libGLU
libLASi
libarchive
libass
libassuan
libb2
libbluray
libcaca
libcomerr
libcxx
libdca
libde265
libdv
libdvdcss
libdvdnav
libdvdread
libepoxy
libetpan
libevent
libexif
libgcc
libgcc12
libgcrypt
libgdata
libgit2
libgpg-error
libheif
libical
libidn
libidn2
libjpeg-turbo
libksba
libmms
libmodplug
libmpc
libmpcdec
libmysofa
libnetpbm
libnice
libnotify
libogg
libomp
libopus
libpaper
libpixman
libpng
libproxy
libpsl
librsvg
libsdl2
libsecret
libshout2
libsndfile
libsoup
libssh2
libtasn1
libtextstyle
libtheora
libtool
libunistring
libunwind-headers
libusb
libusb-compat
libuv
libvidstab
libvorbis
libvpx
libxml2
libxslt
libyaml
links
llvm-11
llvm-14
llvm-9.0
llvm_select
lmdb
lzip
lzo2
m4
mesa
meson
mpfr
mpg123
nasm
neon
netpbm
nettle
nghttp2
ninja
npth
nspr
nss
openal-soft
openexr
openjpeg
openssl10
openssl11
orc
ossp-uuid
p11-kit
p5.34-authen-sasl
p5.34-b-cow
p5.34-cgi
p5.34-clone
p5.34-common-sense
p5.34-compress-raw-bzip2
p5.34-compress-raw-zlib
p5.34-cpan-meta
p5.34-cpan-meta-check
p5.34-cpan-meta-requirements
p5.34-cpan-meta-yaml
p5.34-data-dump
p5.34-devel-checkbin
p5.34-digest-hmac
p5.34-digest-sha1
p5.34-encode
p5.34-encode-locale
p5.34-error
p5.34-extutils-config
p5.34-extutils-helpers
p5.34-extutils-install
p5.34-extutils-installpaths
p5.34-extutils-makemaker
p5.34-extutils-manifest
p5.34-file-listing
p5.34-file-slurper
p5.34-getopt-long
p5.34-gssapi
p5.34-html-form
p5.34-html-parser
p5.34-html-tagset
p5.34-http-cookiejar
p5.34-http-cookies
p5.34-http-daemon
p5.34-http-date
p5.34-http-message
p5.34-http-negotiate
p5.34-http-tiny
p5.34-inc-latest
p5.34-io-compress
p5.34-io-compress-brotli
p5.34-io-html
p5.34-io-socket-ip
p5.34-io-socket-ssl
p5.34-json
p5.34-json-xs
p5.34-libwww-perl
p5.34-locale-gettext
p5.34-lwp-mediatypes
p5.34-module-build
p5.34-module-build-tiny
p5.34-module-metadata
p5.34-mozilla-ca
p5.34-net-http
p5.34-net-libidn
p5.34-net-smtp-ssl
p5.34-net-ssleay
p5.34-pathtools
p5.34-perl-ostype
p5.34-pod-escapes
p5.34-pod-simple
p5.34-podlators
p5.34-scalar-list-utils
p5.34-socket
p5.34-sub-name
p5.34-sub-uplevel
p5.34-term-readkey
p5.34-test-cpan-meta
p5.34-test-cpan-meta-json
p5.34-test-deep
p5.34-test-exception
p5.34-test-fatal
p5.34-test-harness
p5.34-test-leaktrace
p5.34-test-needs
p5.34-test-nowarnings
p5.34-test-pod
p5.34-test-requiresinternet
p5.34-test-simple
p5.34-test-warn
p5.34-test-warnings
p5.34-time-hires
p5.34-time-local
p5.34-timedate
p5.34-try-tiny
p5.34-types-serialiser
p5.34-uri
p5.34-version
p5.34-www-robotrules
p5.34-xml-parser
pango
pcre
pcre2
perl5
perl5.34
pinentry
pkgconfig
poppler
poppler-data
popt
portaudio
psutils
pth
pulseaudio
py-bootstrap-modules
py27-cairo
py27-gobject
py27-libxml2
py27-simplejson
py310-anytree
py310-build
py310-cython
py310-installer
py310-libxml2
py310-lxml
py310-mako
py310-markdown
py310-markupsafe
py310-packaging
py310-parsing
py310-pep517
py310-pygments
py310-setuptools
py310-six
py310-tomli
py310-wheel
py310-yaml
pygments_select
python27
python2_select
qt59-qtbase
qt59-qtdeclarative
qt59-qtmacextras
qt59-qtsvg
qt59-qtxmlpatterns
rav1e
re2c
readline
rest
rsync
rtmpdump
ruby25
ruby_select
rust
shared-mime-info
soundtouch
soxr
spandsp-devel
speex
speexdsp
svt-av1
taglib
texinfo
tiff
twolame
uchardet
uhttpmock
urw-fonts
util-linux
vala
wavpack
webkit2-gtk
webp
woff2
x264
x265
xar
xmlcatmgr
xmlto
xorg-libX11
xorg-libXau
xorg-libXaw
xorg-libXcomposite
xorg-libXcursor
xorg-libXdamage
xorg-libXdmcp
xorg-libXext
xorg-libXfixes
xorg-libXi
xorg-libXinerama
xorg-libXmu
xorg-libXrandr
xorg-libXt
xorg-libXtst
xorg-libXv
xorg-libXxf86vm
xorg-libice
xorg-libpthread-stubs
xorg-libsm
xorg-libxcb
xorg-util-macros
xorg-xcb-proto
xorg-xcb-util
xorg-xorgproto
xorg-xtrans
xpm
xrender
xxhashlib
yasm
zimg
zvbi
Continue? [Y/n]: y

The rest is in attached text file.

P.S. I have Little Snitch installed that was triggered all the time and I had to press "allow" every 15-20 minutes or so. It got on my nerves so much, that I had to deactivate Snitch and my machine was left unprotected for the time this thing did its work.

Wanna attack someone's machine or install malware? Here's your ticket. With sudo permissions. No ordinary user will ever spot what's going on.

Attachments

• Macports building CRAZY.txt
    353.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
So, on 10.8.5 it took me slightly less than an hour to get from installing MacPorts to the point of building RawTherapee. Yeah, I have a slow internet here. I noticed one port was built from source, which was updated a couple of days ago. It took an extra 5 minutes.

I am not gonna repeat this on every system and for every arch, but at least on x86_64 it seems to work as it is supposed to. (I would expect i386 to be in a poorer state, so that may indeed fail along the way, use x86_64 whenever possible.)

However, RawTherapee itself failed to build (and was not available prebuilt because it did not on buildbots either), so there is something to fix :)

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
P.S. I have Little Snitch installed that was triggered all the time and I had to press "allow" every 15-20 minutes or so. It got on my nerves so much, that I had to deactivate Snitch and my machine was left unprotected for the time this thing did its work.

Wanna attack someone's machine or install malware? Here's your ticket. With sudo permissions. No ordinary user will ever spot what's going on.

1. I have Little Snitch on my PowerMac and the only time it gets triggered is when some software downloads something during the build. This is a bad behavior, but it is nothing from MacPorts: whenever that happens, you can be sure it is the upstream code has a build system designed that way (and you can verify it is the case: check portfile, check the log, check makefiles or whatever the build uses, compare to the code in upstream, make sure MacPorts did not add it). When it is fixable with reasonable effort, it is usually fixed. In practice, I can recall 3–4 ports behaving this way. This is out of thousands.
Some ports needs to connect to internet when running tests, that is there, but obviously not your case or a case of an average user.

2. You can install MacPorts in your home folder without root permissions. However, that will require building from source.
However, AFAIK, other systems like OpenBSD behave the same way. It is not a problem as such, because you can check all the code prior to installing anything. While when you install a random ready-made app, no one know what it gonna do on your machine.

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
So the issue was not from MacPorts side, it is libjpeg-turbo API change (see). RawTherapee still builds fine with libjpeg-turbo-devel installed (which is at 3.0.2, ironically).

If anyone gonna try this now (before we fix it for 3.0.3), do:
Code:
sudo port -v install libjpeg-turbo-devel
sudo port -v install rawtherapee
sudo port -v install xorg-server-legacy

This should take about an hour, depending on internet speed. Reboot to make X server working.

Attachments

• RT_10.8.png
    RT_10.8.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 4

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
Getting a working app from you, programmers, is like pulling a teeth..

So, I cloned my workhorse SL drive only to do a fresh install of MacPorts on it and try to install the damn' rawtherapee.
I used this:
Code:

It went for about an hour and, oh what a revelation, apparently the rawtherapee was installed successfully.
Now, where is the compiled app that I have to double-click? I can't find it..
Ok, there's that executable called rawtherapee. If I run it from terminal, it starts, but there's no GUI. None, nix, nada.
I can see it in activity monitor, 0% CPU use, occupies 26,7 MB of memory and that's it. Dead as a dead fish!
What am I supposed to do with this thing now?

Last edited:

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021

So, I cloned my workhorse SL drive only to do a fresh install of MacPorts on it and try to install the damn' rawtherapee.
I used this:
Code:

It went for about an hour and, oh what a revelation, apparently the rawtherapee was installed successfully.
Now, where is the compiled app that I have to double-click? I can't find it..
Ok, there's that executable called rawtherapee. If I run it from terminal, it starts, but there's no GUI. None, nix, nada.
I can see it in activity monitor, 0% CPU use, occupies 26,7 MB of memory and that's it. Dead as a dead fish!
What am I supposed to do with this thing now?

It is supposed to start in X window, provided you have X11 installed. I recommend using MacPorts xorg-server-legacy (on older systems) and xorg-server on newer ones. XQuartz may work, but is untested, and AFAIK it does not work on 10.6 correctly.

Could you show the terminal output you get?

From what I read, my guess is either that you did not reboot/log out after installing xorg-server-legacy (which I am guilty of myself, and I got Gtk complaining about not being able to open the window), or that you have another installation of X11/XQuartz, which conflicts with MacPorts one. In the latter case, remove either of the two.
Instructions re X11 are here: https://www.xquartz.org/FAQs.html

If you have nothing that requires an alternative X11, rather use MacPorts one and delete everything else. You can always revert that, but at least you can be sure if RawTherapee works.

P. S. There is a way to compile it as a “normal app”, but it will require rebuilding a few ports from source. That will introduce some complications for other software, but if you do not plan to use anything else, I can guide you through. The process will be revertible: if that does not work, it will take a couple of minutes to restore default versions and delete custom ones.

Last edited:

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021

LOL

By the way, if you still interested in a mail app (claws-mail?), please show me what exactly fails and we try fixing that.

Installing with -v will give a meaningful output in Terminal: sudo port -v install claws-mail etc.

ojfd

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2020
It is supposed to start in X window, provided you have X11 installed. I recommend using MacPorts xorg-server-legacy (on older systems) and xorg-server on newer ones. XQuartz may work, but is untested, and AFAIK it does not work on 10.6 correctly.

I have X11 that was installed by Snow Leopard and I have installed xorg-server-legacy, as you suggested (if you read my previous post carefully).

Could you show the terminal output you get?

Code:
Last login: Tue May 14 05:21:13 on ttys001
XXs-2:~ XX$ /opt/local/bin/rawtherapee ; exit;

And that's it.

But, if start it with gdb, I get this nonsense. Does anyone ever clean up after themselves?

I've deleted 9/10 of the output, because forum complains about more that 120 000 characters.

Last login: Tue May 14 04:44:37 on ttys001
XXs-2:~ XX$ gdb
GNU gdb 6.3.50-20050815 (Apple version gdb-1515) (Sat Jan 15 08:33:48 UTC 2011)
Copyright 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin".
gdb$ ex /opt/local/bin/rawtherapee
Reading symbols for shared libraries .....warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/meson-generated_.._gioenumtypes.c.o" - no debug information available for "gio/gioenumtypes.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/meson-generated_.._gdbus-daemon-generated.c.o" - no debug information available for "gio/gdbus-daemon-generated.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/meson-generated_.._xdp-dbus.c.o" - no debug information available for "gio/xdp-dbus.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gappinfo.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gappinfo.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gasyncinitable.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gasyncinitable.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gasyncresult.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gasyncresult.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gbufferedinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gbufferedinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gbufferedoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gbufferedoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gbytesicon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gbytesicon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gcancellable.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gcancellable.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gcharsetconverter.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gcharsetconverter.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gcontextspecificgroup.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gcontextspecificgroup.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gconverter.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gconverter.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gconverterinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gconverterinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gconverteroutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gconverteroutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gcredentials.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gcredentials.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdatagrambased.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdatagrambased.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdatainputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdatainputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdataoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdataoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdebugcontroller.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdebugcontroller.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdebugcontrollerdbus.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdebugcontrollerdbus.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdrive.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdrive.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdummyfile.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdummyfile.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdummyproxyresolver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdummyproxyresolver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdummytlsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdummytlsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gemblem.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gemblem.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gemblemedicon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gemblemedicon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfile.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfile.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileattribute.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileattribute.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileenumerator.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileenumerator.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileicon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileicon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileinfo.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileinfo.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfilemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfilemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfilenamecompleter.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfilenamecompleter.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfileiostream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfileiostream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfilterinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfilterinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfilteroutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfilteroutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gicon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gicon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/ginetaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/ginetaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/ginetaddressmask.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/ginetaddressmask.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/ginetsocketaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/ginetsocketaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/ginitable.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/ginitable.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/ginputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/ginputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gioerror.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gioerror.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/giomodule.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/giomodule.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/giomodule-priv.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/giomodule-priv.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gioscheduler.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gioscheduler.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/giostream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/giostream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gloadableicon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gloadableicon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmarshal-internal.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmarshal-internal.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmount.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmount.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmemorymonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmemorymonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmemorymonitordbus.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmemorymonitordbus.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmemoryinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmemoryinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmemoryoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmemoryoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmountoperation.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmountoperation.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnativesocketaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnativesocketaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnativevolumemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnativevolumemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnetworkaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnetworkaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnetworking.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnetworking.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnetworkmonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnetworkmonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnetworkmonitorbase.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnetworkmonitorbase.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnetworkservice.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnetworkservice.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/goutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/goutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpermission.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpermission.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpollableinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpollableinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpollableoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpollableoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpollableutils.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpollableutils.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpollfilemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpollfilemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpowerprofilemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpowerprofilemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpowerprofilemonitordbus.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpowerprofilemonitordbus.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gproxy.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gproxy.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gproxyaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gproxyaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gproxyaddressenumerator.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gproxyaddressenumerator.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gproxyresolver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gproxyresolver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gresolver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gresolver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gresource.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gresource.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gresourcefile.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gresourcefile.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gseekable.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gseekable.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsimpleasyncresult.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsimpleasyncresult.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsimpleiostream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsimpleiostream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsimplepermission.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsimplepermission.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsimpleproxyresolver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsimpleproxyresolver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocket.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocket.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketaddressenumerator.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketaddressenumerator.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketclient.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketclient.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketconnectable.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketconnectable.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketcontrolmessage.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketcontrolmessage.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketlistener.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketlistener.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsocketservice.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsocketservice.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsrvtarget.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsrvtarget.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsubprocesslauncher.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsubprocesslauncher.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsubprocess.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsubprocess.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtask.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtask.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtcpconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtcpconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtcpwrapperconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtcpwrapperconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gthemedicon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gthemedicon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gthreadedsocketservice.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gthreadedsocketservice.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gthreadedresolver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gthreadedresolver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlscertificate.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlscertificate.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsclientconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsclientconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsdatabase.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsdatabase.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsfiledatabase.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsfiledatabase.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsinteraction.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsinteraction.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlspassword.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlspassword.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtlsserverconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtlsserverconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdtlsconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdtlsconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdtlsclientconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdtlsclientconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdtlsserverconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdtlsserverconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunionvolumemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunionvolumemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixfdlist.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixfdlist.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixcredentialsmessage.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixcredentialsmessage.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixsocketaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixsocketaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gvfs.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gvfs.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gvolume.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gvolume.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gvolumemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gvolumemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gzlibcompressor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gzlibcompressor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gzlibdecompressor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gzlibdecompressor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/glistmodel.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/glistmodel.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gliststore.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gliststore.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/.._glib_gtrace.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/glib/gtrace.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdesktopappinfo.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdesktopappinfo.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gcontenttype.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gcontenttype.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusdaemon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusdaemon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfiledescriptorbased.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfiledescriptorbased.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/giounix-private.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/giounix-private.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixfdmessage.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixfdmessage.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixmount.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixmount.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixmounts.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixmounts.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixvolume.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixvolume.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixvolumemonitor.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixvolumemonitor.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixinputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixinputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gunixoutputstream.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gunixoutputstream.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gfdonotificationbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gfdonotificationbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/ggtknotificationbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/ggtknotificationbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gapplication.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gapplication.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gapplicationcommandline.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gapplicationcommandline.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gapplicationimpl-dbus.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gapplicationimpl-dbus.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gactiongroup.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gactiongroup.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gactionmap.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gactionmap.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsimpleactiongroup.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsimpleactiongroup.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gremoteactiongroup.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gremoteactiongroup.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gactiongroupexporter.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gactiongroupexporter.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusactiongroup.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusactiongroup.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gaction.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gaction.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gpropertyaction.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gpropertyaction.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsimpleaction.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsimpleaction.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmenumodel.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmenumodel.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmenu.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmenu.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmenuexporter.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmenuexporter.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusmenumodel.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusmenumodel.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnotification.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnotification.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnotificationbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnotificationbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdelayedsettingsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdelayedsettingsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gkeyfilesettingsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gkeyfilesettingsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmemorysettingsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmemorysettingsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnullsettingsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnullsettingsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsettingsbackend.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsettingsbackend.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsettingsschema.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsettingsschema.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsettings-mapping.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsettings-mapping.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gsettings.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gsettings.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnextstepsettingsbackend.m.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnextstepsettingsbackend.m".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusutils.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusutils.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusaddress.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusaddress.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusauthobserver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusauthobserver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusauth.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusauth.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusauthmechanism.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusauthmechanism.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusauthmechanismanon.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusauthmechanismanon.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusauthmechanismexternal.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusauthmechanismexternal.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusauthmechanismsha1.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusauthmechanismsha1.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbuserror.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbuserror.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusconnection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusconnection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusmessage.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusmessage.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusnameowning.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusnameowning.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusnamewatching.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusnamewatching.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusproxy.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusproxy.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusprivate.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusprivate.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusintrospection.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusintrospection.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusmethodinvocation.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusmethodinvocation.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusserver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusserver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusinterface.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusinterface.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusinterfaceskeleton.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusinterfaceskeleton.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusobject.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusobject.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusobjectskeleton.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusobjectskeleton.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusobjectproxy.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusobjectproxy.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusobjectmanager.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusobjectmanager.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusobjectmanagerclient.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusobjectmanagerclient.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdbusobjectmanagerserver.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdbusobjectmanagerserver.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gtestdbus.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gtestdbus.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gdocumentportal.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gdocumentportal.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gopenuriportal.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gopenuriportal.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gmemorymonitorportal.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gmemorymonitorportal.c".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_devel_glib2/glib2/work/build/gio/libgio-2.0.0.dylib.p/gnetworkmonitorportal.c.o" - no debug information available for "../glib-2.78.4/gio/gnetworkmonitorportal.c".

. done

From what I read, my guess is either that you did not reboot/log out after installing xorg-server-legacy

I've said it before, I'm a power user and not an idiot. I did exactly as you have it described in you post. Rebooting and everything..

If you have nothing that requires an alternative X11, rather use MacPorts one and delete everything else. You can always revert that, but at least you can be sure if RawTherapee works.

And what if I do?

P. S. There is a way to compile it as a “normal app”, but it will require rebuilding a few ports from source. That will introduce some complications for other software, but if you do not plan to use anything else, I can guide you through. The process will be revertible: if that does not work, it will take a couple of minutes to restore default versions and delete custom ones.

Well, “normal app” is what “normal people” usually use, don't they? ;)

EDIT. This is where it hangs or so it seems.
But I feel really pi$$ed off with this stuff, because I'm supposed to work with visual material and not compile stuff or try to figure out what's wrong with it.

Code:
Breakpoint 1, 0x00000001022f9ad7 in gtk_init ()
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[regs]
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8C0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8B0  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF9C8  RSI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF968  RDX: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  RCX: 0x00007FFF87C41F6A  RIP: 0x00000001022F9AD7
  R8 : 0x0000000000000001  R9 : 0x0000000106A368F0  R10: 0x0000000102871E6B  R11: 0x00000001022F9ACF  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478
  R13: 0x0000000100C6E718  R14: 0x0000000100C6E638  R15: 0x0000000000000001
  CS: 002B  DS: 0000  ES: 0000  FS: 0000  GS: 000F  SS: 0000			
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[code]
0x1022f9ad7 <gtk_init+8>:	call   0x1022f9a95 <gtk_init_check>
0x1022f9adc <gtk_init+13>:	test   eax,eax
0x1022f9ade <gtk_init+15>:	je     0x1022f9ae6 <gtk_init+23>
0x1022f9ae0 <gtk_init+17>:	add    rsp,0x10
0x1022f9ae4 <gtk_init+21>:	pop    rbp
0x1022f9ae5 <gtk_init+22>:	ret    
0x1022f9ae6 <gtk_init+23>:	call   0x1024c431a <dyld_stub_gdk_get_display_arg_name>
0x1022f9aeb <gtk_init+28>:	test   rax,rax
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gdb$ stepi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[regs]
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF828  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF830  o d I t s Z a P c 
  RDI: 0x0000000106A00098  RSI: 0x0000000000000000  RDX: 0x0000000000000008  RCX: 0x00007FFFFFE00080  RIP: 0x000000010000B450
  R8 : 0x0000000106A00098  R9 : 0x0000000106A368F0  R10: 0x0000000102871E6B  R11: 0x00000001022F9ACF  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[code]
0x10000b450 <start>:	push   0x0
0x10000b452 <start+2>:	mov    rbp,rsp
0x10000b455 <start+5>:	and    rsp,0xfffffffffffffff0
0x10000b459 <start+9>:	mov    rdi,QWORD PTR [rbp+0x8]
0x10000b45d <start+13>:	lea    rsi,[rbp+0x10]
0x10000b461 <start+17>:	mov    edx,edi
0x10000b463 <start+19>:	add    edx,0x1
0x10000b466 <start+22>:	shl    edx,0x3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x00000001022f9a95 in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8C0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A8  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF9C8  RSI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF968  RDX: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  RCX: 0x00007FFF87C41F6A  RIP: 0x00000001022F9A95
  R8 : 0x0000000000000001  R9 : 0x0000000106A368F0  R10: 0x0000000102871E6B  R11: 0x00000001022F9ACF  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478
0x1022f9a95 <gtk_init_check>:	push   rbp
0x1022f9a96 <gtk_init_check+1>:	mov    rbp,rsp
0x1022f9a99 <gtk_init_check+4>:	push   rbx
0x1022f9a9a <gtk_init_check+5>:	push   rax
0x1022f9a9b <gtk_init_check+6>:	call   0x1022f99be <gtk_parse_args>
0x1022f9aa0 <gtk_init_check+11>:	call   0x1024c3f3c <dyld_stub_gdk__private__>
0x1022f9aa5 <gtk_init_check+16>:	call   QWORD PTR [rax+0x8]
0x1022f9aa8 <gtk_init_check+19>:	mov    rbx,rax
gdb$ stepo
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF818  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF820  o d I t s Z a P c 
  RDI: 0x0000000106A00098  RSI: 0x0000000000000000  RDX: 0x0000000000000008  RCX: 0x00007FFFFFE00080  RIP: 0x000000010000B450
  R8 : 0x0000000106A00098  R9 : 0x0000000106A368F0  R10: 0x0000000102871E6B  R11: 0x00000001022F9ACF  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478
0x00000001022f9a96 in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8C0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF9C8  RSI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF968  RDX: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  RCX: 0x00007FFF87C41F6A  RIP: 0x00000001022F9A96
0x1022f9a96 <gtk_init_check+1>:	mov    rbp,rsp
0x1022f9aab <gtk_init_check+22>:	call   0x1022f9278 <gtk_get_debug_flags>
gdb$ 
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF818  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF820  o d I t s Z a P c 
0x00000001022f9a99 in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF9C8  RSI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF968  RDX: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  RCX: 0x00007FFF87C41F6A  RIP: 0x00000001022F9A99
0x1022f9ab0 <gtk_init_check+27>:	bt     eax,0x11
gdb$ 
0x00000001022f9a9a in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF898  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF9C8  RSI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF968  RDX: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  RCX: 0x00007FFF87C41F6A  RIP: 0x00000001022F9A9A
0x1022f9ab4 <gtk_init_check+31>:	jae    0x1022f9ac0 <gtk_init_check+43>
gdb$ 
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF808  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF810  o d I t s Z a P c 
0x00000001022f9a9b in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF890  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF9C8  RSI: 0x00007FFF5FBFF968  RDX: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  RCX: 0x00007FFF87C41F6A  RIP: 0x00000001022F9A9B
0x1022f9ab6 <gtk_init_check+33>:	mov    edi,0x1
gdb$ 
Breakpoint 2 at 0x1022f9aa0
  RAX: 0x0000000000000000  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF808  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF810  o d I t s Z a P c 

Breakpoint 2, 0x00000001022f9aa0 in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000000000001  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF890  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00000001068EF800  RSI: 0x0000000109400000  RDX: 0x00000000000FC080  RCX: 0x00007FFF70DEE650  RIP: 0x00000001022F9AA0
  R8 : 0x0000000000000001  R9 : 0x00000001094006D0  R10: 0x0000000000000000  R11: 0x0000000000000006  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478
0x1022f9abb <gtk_init_check+38>:	call   0x102434349 <gtk_window_set_interactive_debugging>
gdb$ 
Breakpoint 3 at 0x1022f9aa5
  R8 : 0x0000000106A00098  R9 : 0x00000001094006D0  R10: 0x0000000000000000  R11: 0x0000000000000006  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478

Breakpoint 3, 0x00000001022f9aa5 in gtk_init_check ()
  RAX: 0x0000000102BB01C8  RBX: 0x0000000000000000  RBP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF8A0  RSP: 0x00007FFF5FBFF890  o d I t s z a p c 
  RDI: 0x00000001068EF800  RSI: 0x0000000109400000  RDX: 0x00000000000FC080  RCX: 0x00007FFF70DEE650  RIP: 0x00000001022F9AA5
  R8 : 0x0000000000000001  R9 : 0x00000001094006D0  R10: 0x0000000000000000  R11: 0x0000000000000006  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478
0x1022f9abb <gtk_init_check+38>:	call   0x102434349 <gtk_window_set_interactive_debugging>
0x1022f9ac0 <gtk_init_check+43>:	xor    eax,eax
gdb$ 
Breakpoint 4 at 0x1022f9aa8
  R8 : 0x0000000106A00098  R9 : 0x00000001094006D0  R10: 0x0000000000000000  R11: 0x0000000000000006  R12: 0x0000000100ACC478

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.