Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
I'm nowhere near an Apple store or I would have went there to begin with...

Latest update is, wait until Tuesday for a call back... They have the phone in stock but it hasn't shipped yet... why? who knows... no problem with the order... everything looks good... they just don't have any answers about anything...

I was attempting to get a refund but we're going to wait until next week first I guess...

vistokid

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
Reserved one at my local store. Are there any discounts or promos us Canadians are eligible for? Even Airmiles?

reeneebob

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2015
I'm nowhere near an Apple store or I would have went there to begin with...

Latest update is, wait until Tuesday for a call back... They have the phone in stock but it hasn't shipped yet... why? who knows... no problem with the order... everything looks good... they just don't have any answers about anything...

I was attempting to get a refund but we're going to wait until next week first I guess...

Well I got a tracking number this morning so hopefully your phone will ship soon

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
The latest as of October 7th... I might get a phone by October 24th... or October 30th... no one knows... Nothing has shipped even though they processed my replacement on September 27th and they claim it's in stock... buuuuuuuuuuuut... that's what happens when you're pushed to the back of the line... might get a phone... might not...

reeneebob

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2015
Looks like mine gets delivered today. Hopefully not damaged out of the box this time lol...

hr10

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2009
Has anyone done an exchange or warranty replace in store when the phone was obtained through carrier 2 year contact? Do we have to go through carrier? Mine phone has some cosmetic defects, want to see if Apple store can swap the unit for me without me going through carrier

darkside flow

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
Toronto
Has anyone done an exchange or warranty replace in store when the phone was obtained through carrier 2 year contact? Do we have to go through carrier? Mine phone has some cosmetic defects, want to see if Apple store can swap the unit for me without me going through carrier

Apple will swap it if they determine it's a defect. I've exchanged carrier phones through Apple before.

Reactions: hr10

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Information10/08/2019 4:06 P.M.-We're attempting to verify the package location. / Claim issued.

This happened yesterday... I emailed Apple again to ask if this notification would mean my replacement would finally ship since it's verification that the original is lost.... no response and replacement still "Processing" for 13 days... October 30th delivery... maybe?

Lawd...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.