Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Congrats! Me? Zero updates...

How about posting a pic of that bad boy? Give me something on this no tracking update Monday... lol

xrb936

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2015
Preordered an iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 GB Midnight Green at Bell local store, still didn’t receive it. Their staff said it has been SHIPPED out, they just didn’t receive it.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
A friend of mine has been attempting to purchase a new phone with Telus and their orders didn't come in yet either. They only received Space Grey iPhone Pro 64gb's so far...

xrb936

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2015
A friend of mine has been attempting to purchase a new phone with Telus and their orders didn't come in yet either. They only received Space Grey iPhone Pro 64gb's so far...

Which is ridiculous. If they cannot guarantee their customers preorder, they should offer preorder at all.
Besides, Bell promises me that I will receive it on 20th, they said they could receive it earlier.
Huh.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Yeah, you would think they'd have these all ready to go the night before kind of thing... or at the very least, dropped off by courier by mid day on launch...

niloc22

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
Congrats! Me? Zero updates...

How about posting a pic of that bad boy? Give me something on this no tracking update Monday... lol
Here you go :) :

Attachments

• 59093326505__E28FE671-0730-4F7E-BC61-30979AC0DD13.jpg
    59093326505__E28FE671-0730-4F7E-BC61-30979AC0DD13.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
96 hours later and not a single update or scan... Lachine, QC... where tracking goes to die... le sigh

xrb936

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2015
96 hours later and not a single update or scan... Lachine, QC... where tracking goes to die... le sigh

Call Apple, call UPS. Generally, Apple uses a third-party brokers around the world. Maybe the broker in QC is different, but the brokers in Ontario is pretty fast and reliable.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Apple support can tell me nothing... they just direct me to the same UPS and Apple Tracking links I've been using since last week... they're literally as useless and unable to provide information as UPS is...

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
Apple support can tell me nothing... they just direct me to the same UPS and Apple Tracking links I've been using since last week... they're literally as useless and unable to provide information as UPS is...

You should call back Apple until you get someone that can at least give you a small credit (Apple Store or App Store) for the inconvenience. They clearly lost the package!

trillionaire

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2018
Canada
Seems as though stores have them available. They don't seem to be selling out. My friend in Mississauga, Ontario canceled his pre-order with Fido because he saw that the Apple store had it in stock and went and got the 11 Pro Max in green yesterday.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Phone support opened up what is called a "Delivery Dispute"... I'm not really sure what that means or what it will do but he said I should see a tracking update within 24 hours... So I guess I'll hurry up and wait some more...

Funny enough, the local Bell store has the new iPhone's in stock... so they were able to figure out their shipping lol

niloc22

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
Seems as though stores have them available. They don't seem to be selling out. My friend in Mississauga, Ontario canceled his pre-order with Fido because he saw that the Apple store had it in stock and went and got the 11 Pro Max in green yesterday.
Only if you live in Ontario it seems, apart from one store in Quebec according to iStocknow every other Apple store in Canada is out of stock.

reeneebob

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2015
Well guys I’m back in the waiting game with you - Apple received my launch day defective phone back yesterday and my replacement is on its way!

Sometime between October 9-16.

Sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: niloc22

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Called Apple back... another investigation into shipping... she thinks they lost it, then found it again... because now some how on her end it shows something for UPS in Tampa... *****?

I'll get a call back in 24-48 hours... so maybe Friday... another week gone by and no new scans and no one can say where it is...

If no resolution by Friday, I'm canceling and getting a refund... this is ridiculous

niloc22

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
Called Apple back... another investigation into shipping... she thinks they lost it, then found it again... because now some how on her end it shows something for UPS in Tampa... *****?

I'll get a call back in 24-48 hours... so maybe Friday... another week gone by and no new scans and no one can say where it is...

If no resolution by Friday, I'm canceling and getting a refund... this is ridiculous
Wow, that sucks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.