Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwip

Suspended
Jun 17, 2020
Susie and Johnny are working in the factory
Susie says it's a nice day out, I don't want to work anymore today
Susie tells Johnny that she bets she can get the boss to give her a day off and Johnny laughs her off
Susie sees the boss coming and jumps up on a rafter and hangs upside down
The boss comes over, Susie what are you doing, why are you hanging upside down?
Susie replies, I'm a light bulb!
The boss looks at her and shakes his head, Susie you're starting to lose it, why don't you take the rest of the day off
Susie gets down and starts to walk away
Johnny starts to follower here and the boss says where do you think you're going Johnny
Johnny replies, what, you expect me to work in the ***** dark?

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
you wanna know where to get some really good jokes. just go on your iphone and ask Siri to tell you a joke.
Google's was a basic one:

How does Darth Vader like his chocolate? On the dark side.

I like this one:

Why can't dinosaurs talk? They're dead.

Allyance

Contributor
Sep 29, 2017
East Bay, CA
Nelson how play guitar.jpg

Reactions: Rafterman

Snow4maen

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
A small island near Europe
I only know one joke, thought I would share it. Could do with learning more. Share some jokes/humour?

So there was this bloke, driving along in his car. Up ahead of him he see’s what looks like 20 or 30 little black and white things. He get’s closer, and sure enough it’s 20-30 penguins in the middle of the road. This won’t do, he thinks, they’ll get run over. So he bundles them into the back of his car and goes to get petrol. At the petrol station, the man behind the counter says, sorry mate, but is that 20-30 penguins in the back of your car? The man says yes! The attendant says, well I’d take them to the zoo if I were you! Our man says, yes, of course, just about to do that.

Next week, our man goes back to get some petrol, only he still has the 20 or 30 penguins in his car, this time they all have little tiny sunglasses on. He goes in to pay for his petrol and the man at the counter say’s to him, listen mate I thought I told you to take them to the zoo! Our man says, yes I did, that was last week, we are going to the beach today!

😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chuckeee

Snow4maen

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
A small island near Europe
A couple of pieces of tarmac we’re having a chat and a pint down the local. Then suddenly another piece of tarmac walked into the pub. One of the pieces of tarmac at the bar said to the other, be careful with him. He’s a cycle path!

Reactions: Gregg2
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.