Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Bowser-23

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2009
La Creuse, France
I seem to be stuck on... "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

Is that normal?

borgqueenx

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2010
I seem to be stuck on... "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

Is that normal?
same boat as you! :(
Apple seems to usually have a tight grip on shipping services at launch, so I hope it will still really ship.
After all: Creating/printing a shipping label is not the same as actually shipping and handing it over.

Reactions: Bowser-23

TEV4S

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
Apple seems to usually have a tight grip on shipping services at launch, so I hope it will still really ship.
After all: Creating/printing a shipping label is not the same as actually shipping and handing it over.

Same here :-( still says ready for UPS...

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
Ehhh.. Should I be worried?

nBazcab.jpg

borgqueenx

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2010
Ehhh.. Should I be worried?

nBazcab.jpg
No, thats normal. Luckily i have alot of DHL Express experience. Even if czech is not the destination country, they can pretty much go anywhere from that to your door within 12 hours. If its in the hands of DHL Express you're good.

Reactions: MaximTV

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
Strange situation: Shipped, est. delivery 3 nov. DHL sms notification received and delivery 3 Nov by end of the day. Now APPLE say: 4 nov. And DHL still saying 3 nov.... So strange !
yup same for me. actually says "The piece has arrived later than normally scheduled and cannot make its expected planned movement / delivery cycle" for me now. delivery date on apple website is 4th now and DHL tracking still says 3rd. my other order shipped by UPS hasn't even been scanned yet. jeez apple
Don't worry, I got that too. It will arrive tomorrow as the most precise date is the one provided by DHL. Plus DHL or UPS don't deliver on Saturdays.
that's not true. my iphone 6 came on saturday with DHL express cause they ****ed up my launch day delivery. hope it doesn't happen again. i'd be pissed

AidenL

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2013
Ireland

Is that normal?

Same here :-( still says ready for UPS...

Same here too in Ireland......

Cremerhm

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2012
The Netherlands
yup same for me. actually says "The piece has arrived later than normally scheduled and cannot make its expected planned movement / delivery cycle" for me now. delivery date on apple website is 4th now and DHL tracking still says 3rd.

Where did you see this message about the delay? Dhl tracking or in the Apple website?

Apple website now says 4 November for me,...... app says 3 November, dhl says 3 November

Last edited:

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
Where did you see this message about the delay? Dhl tracking or in the Apple website?

Apple website now says 4 November for me,...... app says 3 November, dhl says 3 November
DHL tracking. it's a little red + sign and right nex to it, it says "Further Detail"
i received my case with DHL express yesterday and that one went the same route as the phone and it actually left leipzig at 4 at night. so i think there's still hope. i guess the packages just missed the earlier plane and it will get processed later tonight (hopefully)

Reactions: Cremerhm

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
DHL tracking. it's a little red + sign and right nex to it, it says "Further Detail"
i received my case with DHL express yesterday and that one went the same route as the phone and it actually left leipzig at 4 at night. so i think there's still hope. i guess the packages just missed the earlier plane and it will get processed later tonight (hopefully)
i hope so too

Cremerhm

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2012
The Netherlands

OW crap... when i look on the Apple website and try to track my delivery it now says that there has been made an new delivery appointment ..

(Apple website 4th, app 3th, dhl 3th)

Mannnyyy

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2016
France
France (78) : shipped.

DHL :
Eindhoven 12:46
Brussels processed 17:54
Brussels departed 20:57

Got a sms from DHL at 17:53 with a link to delivery options. Put it in a pickup point.

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
shipments are on hold because the facility got flooded with iphone parcels and that's why it's taking longer.

i dont think that our delivery dates will be changing though.. i still have hope!!

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
this is what my tracking looked like for the case, the 31st was a holiday in germany and that's why it wasn't delivered until the day after. see how it was processed in leipzig at 23:11 that night.

PHcOLb6.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.