Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Pounty

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2016
You must search @ DHL Express !!
DHL OnDemand is using DHL Express only.

I did search several times after the Express notification on the Express website directly stated it‘s on the way to Leipzig. I don‘t know why it couldn‘t find anything.

skypilot92

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2016
I just spoke with DHL. They have the iPhone and will arrive tomorrow early morning at a pickup near my home !

vonspace

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2012
Has anyone with 21/28 11 seen an improvement in the delivery dates? No good luck for me at the moment. And all the blame is on the apple web site which was unreachable for me during the first minutes.

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Don't tell me.... same case here: 29 November - 5 December - I check my Apple order status every day in hope for a miracle, but no... :( - The next couple of weeks will be gaaaa ! horrible and sweet at the same time :D

It is really going to be horrible.... Hopefully we'll get to see some changes next week, but I just know it anymore. It sounds stupid, but I'm already out of patient and checking everything every half an hour ..

Reactions: MattiaC28

Alex_byr

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Austria
Just received from my carrier A1 that my iPhone X 256GB silver was shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Great!

Last edited:

Kenndac

macrumors 6502
Jun 28, 2003
My order to Sweden had a delivery date of November 6th (Monday), but it flipped over to "Shipped" earlier today with DHL Express. The last update was "Shipment information received" at 12:46, and now it's 5PM with no change. I'm not holding my breath for getting it tomorrow.

paulmadejong

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2012
Netherlands
My order to Sweden had a delivery date of November 6th (Monday), but it flipped over to "Shipped" earlier today with DHL Express. The last update was "Shipment information received" at 12:46, and now it's 5PM with no change. I'm not holding my breath for getting it tomorrow.
Don't worry, it's most common that parcels are not scanned again until late in the evening since their operations are 24/7.

Reactions: MaximTV

Michelinu

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2013
Sant'Antioco, Sardinia (Italy)
Is it possible to update the order status in the list of this discussion and in the Google spreadsheet?
My iPhone has been shipped this morning, and DHL says it should arrive on the 7th (I'm pretty sure it'll be there on the 6th) :)

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Is it possible to update the order status in the list of this discussion and in the Google spreadsheet?
My iPhone has been shipped this morning, and DHL says it should arrive on the 7th (I'm pretty sure it'll be there on the 6th) :)

Updated the list of this discussion :)

Unfortunately my 20 - 27 November delivery date still hasn't been changed and also nothing is happening on my CC account :(

Reactions: MattiaC28

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
It sure is possible. If you no longer have your personal edit link, then I can try to edit it manually.
[doublepost=1509639518][/doublepost]To all users waiting on DHL Express updates:

DHL Express is pretty quick at getting your shipment from one country/facility to another, so no need to worry if there hasn't been much movement.

(Ignore the Scheduled for delivery as agreed part, we had a public holiday on that day)

iPhone X Leather Case Tracking History:
ss3jVH

Pounty

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2016
I have a delivery date of 6th but nothing happened for my status. Still on processing order :/

Kaalaus

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
Hi, we‘re all safe! Status for store pick up changed also to ready for pick up! Cologne Germany! ;-))

scyper

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
Getting a little nervous.
I've had a confirmed 3rd of November delivery on Apple's website since the 27th, but the DHL tracking still only says information received. Can they really move it from Netherlands to Norway in 15 hours, when they haven't even picked it up yet. Considering all other shipments to Norway says "Shipped" already as far as I can tell throughout the thread.

scotio200

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2015
Same as above, instore pickup has just changed to "ready for pickup"

Amsterdam, NL.

What are the chances of me going there for 8am to collect the phone? My collection time is 6-6:30pm? I'd imagine they wouldn't let me as it will be busy

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
It is really going to be horrible.... Hopefully we'll get to see some changes next week, but I just know it anymore. It sounds stupid, but I'm already out of patient and checking everything every half an hour ..
Hey Mark, small improvement on my side: delivery has shifted to 24 Nov - 1 Dec (three weeks) :D so go ahead and check yours :)

edit:
Unfortunately my 20 - 27 November delivery date still hasn't been changed and also nothing is happening on my CC account :(
Oh no, hadn't seen your post :( but it might still shift, so - think positive ;)

chelseafan95

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Kristiansand, Norway
Getting a little nervous.
I've had a confirmed 3rd of November delivery on Apple's website since the 27th, but the DHL tracking still only says information received. Can they really move it from Netherlands to Norway in 15 hours, when they haven't even picked it up yet. Considering all other shipments to Norway says "Shipped" already as far as I can tell throughout the thread.

I think it won't be a problem, as long as we see an update this evening. I've read on other forums that DHL Express is very fast at will send the packages throughout Norway tomorrow.

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey Mark, small improvement on my side: delivery has shifted to 24 Nov - 1 Dec (three weeks) :D so go ahead and check yours :)

edit:

Oh no, hadn't seen your post :( but it might still shift, so - think positive ;)

That's of course really good news for you! Just checked my order status but it's still 20 - 27 Nov. True that about thinking positive but sometimes it's difficult :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.