Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

MLVC

macrumors demi-god
Apr 30, 2015
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Shipped in NL through DHL Express. Does anyone now whether one could either change delivery address or request a time slot? And what happens if one is not at home, will it be brought to a DHL Service Point are will they perform another attempt next week?

BTW, can't find the reference # on DHL tracking yet.

Mine got shipped with UPS in the Netherlands (which I don’t mind as DHL so messed it up last year and for the watch this year)

bakkerbanden

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2016
Oslo
Shipped in NL through DHL Express. Does anyone now whether one could either change delivery address or request a time slot? And what happens if one is not at home, will it be brought to a DHL Service Point are will they perform another attempt next week?

BTW, can't find the reference # on DHL tracking yet.

I don't think you can request a time slot, but you can ask them to deliver to a Service Point. If you want to change the address I think you can call up DHL customer service and get that done.

Personally I'll try to track down the driver when he's out tomorrow, have talked to him a few times lately (Watch and Case deliveries)..

^-> Hopefully I won't see 30 people chasing the driver in order to get their phones xD.

evangw

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
DHL shipped to Switzerland! Coming from Milan.

Delivery time "by end of day"... hmmm, not a very specific time to wait around at my house, is that.

Edit: I got an email from Apple in French, a SMS from Apple in French, and a SMS from DHL in German, all within about 2 minutes of one-another. I remember for my retina Macbook a couple years ago, I had some documents from Apple that had French, English, and German all mixed together in the same message. It was all different text too -- not just translations of the same message. Not a very good Rosetta Stone.

Last edited:

biggy62

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
I live on the NL Border in Germany ; But my order is coming from CZ with UPS:D Lil bit nonsense

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.