Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

tob!

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
Germany
Start to Thinking that Apple wants to troll us. Its preparing to ship since almost a week. Tomorrow it should be Here and its STILL preparing-.-

That's because your shipping label was probably printed and put on the package about a week ago in China. Apple then bulk ships them to Europe because it's cheaper and hands them over to DHL/UPS 12-24 hrs before the delivery. Because DHL/UPS Express is really fast in Europe.

They don't show you the shipping info in advance so that you don't panic because you don't see any progress on the shipment for a week.

For reference I checked my mails: I got the shipping mail for my 6s at 6:34 pm and it was delivered 9 am the next day.

Reactions: biggy62

cosmic68

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2007
FINALLY! Delivery notification from DPD for U.K. delivery tomorrow. Couldn’t relax until that text came through!

bakkerbanden

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2016
Oslo
They will probably wait as long as they can with shipping them, I think once it's on it's way it'll be delivered as fast as humanly(?;)) possible.
[doublepost=1509620995][/doublepost]
The best thing is probably to get working with other stuff and try to forget that there’s a phone coming, otherwise I think it’ll be a long day..

This did not work out for me, too excited!

EDIT!
Sent now.

Reactions: sendas

jmmc

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2017
Spain
I'm from Spain. I've just called DHL to know if there was an order with my name and she asked me for my personal data and Apple has sen't my iPhone at 10:01 AM, coming from MILAN - Somaglia (Lodi) - ITALY. Call DHL to get your tracking number!

Reactions: sendas

paulmadejong

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2012
Netherlands
Shipped in NL through DHL Express. Does anyone now whether one could either change delivery address or request a time slot? And what happens if one is not at home, will it be brought to a DHL Service Point are will they perform another attempt next week?

BTW, can't find the reference # on DHL tracking yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.