Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Bruninho98

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2014
Anyone else from UPS having "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." notice? Portugal here.

isoleucin

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2017
Greifswald/Germany
Yeah finally the movement we are all waiting for.
Czech Republic to german/polish border :)
Isn’t that far :)
I am sooooooo excited. And hopefully DHL doesn’t tell me this time:
Tried to deliver but delivery failed even though I was home.
But I like my postman. He’s super nice.

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
Yeah finally the movement we are all waiting for.
Czech Republic to german/polish border :)
Isn’t that far :)
I am sooooooo excited. And hopefully DHL doesn’t tell me this time:
Tried to deliver but delivery failed even though I was home.
But I like my postman. He’s super nice.
should be a different postman tho. they ship it with DHL express. when i got my iphone 6 they said that i wasn't home and i was actually sitting behind the door the whole day....

skypilot92

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2016
Strange situation: Shipped, est. delivery 3 nov. DHL sms notification received and delivery 3 Nov by end of the day. Now APPLE say: 4 nov. And DHL still saying 3 nov.... So strange !

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
DHL shipped to Switzerland! Coming from Milan.

Delivery time "by end of day"... hmmm, not a very specific time to wait around at my house, is that.
DHL should provide to you the ability to have your package delivered to one of their Service Points so that you can easily pick it up. This is what I always do... (won't cost you any delay).

Pounty

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2016
DHL should provide to you the ability to have your package delivered to one of their Service Points so that you can easily pick it up. This is what I always do... (won't cost you any delay).
Didn‘t work for me in Germany. The site DHL OnDemand delivery just couldn‘t find my parcelnumber...

Unfair1623

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2016
Switzerland
Strange situation: Shipped, est. delivery 3 nov. DHL sms notification received and delivery 3 Nov by end of the day. Now APPLE say: 4 nov. And DHL still saying 3 nov.... So strange !
Don't worry, I got that too. It will arrive tomorrow as the most precise date is the one provided by DHL. Plus DHL or UPS don't deliver on Saturdays.

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Didn‘t work for me in Germany. The site DHL OnDemand delivery just couldn‘t find my parcelnumber...
That's too bad :( DHL OnDemand is usually pretty reliable, at least in (western) Switzerland.

But if you check DHL OD like right after you get the "shipped" notification from Apple, then it's normal that DHL can't find it - its too early for the parcel to be in DHL's systems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.