Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

scyper

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
Gah its killing me, make it stop. I've already had 4 of them in my hands today, the electronics store next to ours got 4. I held all of them in my hands, I wanted to run away with them.

bakkerbanden

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2016
Oslo
I think it won't be a problem, as long as we see an update this evening. I've read on other forums that DHL Express is very fast at will send the packages throughout Norway tomorrow.

This! Do not worry. It will probably catch an early flight from COP tomorrow morning and arrive just in time for the drivers to load it on their cars (at least in the Oslo area).

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
Guys, Apple just changed availability of the iPhone X. Now it`s 3-4 Week insteed of 4-5 Weeks.
Now i hope i will get it earlier than 22.11.

Reactions: Barry83

macuserpl

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2012
Szczecin, Poland
My iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey is now labeled as “Shipped” via UPS to Poland and the current status is: “Departure Scan: Nurnberg, Germany”. So excited! :)

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Guys, Apple just changed availability of the iPhone X. Now it`s 3-4 Week insteed of 4-5 Weeks.
Now i hope i will get it earlier than 22.11.

Wow they really did! Also here in The Netherlands it's now 3 - 4 weeks delivery if you order the X right now! Hopefully indeed that our delivery dates will improve, but I don't have a good feeling about that..

Cremerhm

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2012
The Netherlands
For the DHL people. You can change the location/time on http://delivery.dhl.com/

But can you tell me what time frame it gives you as default? (you don’t have to change it, just look what is says now).

For my order it says 18:00-21:00 but I am wondering if this is default for all orders (by end of day)

dermike

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
For the DHL people. You can change the location/time on http://delivery.dhl.com/

But can you tell me what time frame it gives you as default? (you don’t have to change it, just look what is says now).

For my order it says 18:00-21:00 but I am wondering if this is default for all orders (by end of day)

What number do you put in there? Every number listed on my tracking is invalid according to that page.

bibyfok

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2012
France

Date de livraison prévue: 03 nov. 2017
Heure de livraison: entre 09h et 18h

JochenHoubaer

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2013
BELGIUM
Delivery date on the Apple site says 4th November, but if I follow the tracking on DHL, it say's November 3th, tomorrow. I'm loosing it if it's not gonna be tomorrow. Process in Brussels. (delivery is in Belgium)

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
Delivery date on the Apple site says 4th November, but if I follow the tracking on DHL, it say's November 3th, tomorrow. I'm loosing it if it's not gonna be tomorrow. Process in Brussels. (delivery is in Belgium)
Always believe DHL Express when it's about delivery dates, not Apple.
[doublepost=1509647781][/doublepost]

I guess this doesn't work for german DHL Express deliveries...

"Either the shipment waybill number you have entered isn't correct or the shipment does not exist in our system. Please try again."

scotio200

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2015
Same as everyone else, delivery is now showing the 4th and not the 3rd.

Tracking still saying the 3rd but my phone has gone from Eindhoven to Brussels! I live in Amsterdam, what the hell!

Reactions: Cremerhm

titan4

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2010
Same as everyone else, delivery is now showing the 4th and not the 3rd.

Tracking still saying the 3rd but my phone has gone from Eindhoven to Brussels! I live in Amsterdam, what the hell!

Yea, I am in Utrecht and have the same. It's weird but whatever, as long as the phone arrives tomorrow I don't care how it gets here. :)

Mortis360

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2013
Norway
I seem to get one from my local Telenor store tomorrow, but I wont cancel my Apple Store until I have it in my hands, I'll go by them when they open at 10am tomorrow :) They didn't get any Space Gray models, only Silver ones, since I'm going with a leather case and the bezel is black it dont really matter that much, if the bezels were white I'd wait for a Space Gray one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualica 01
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.