Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

bakkerbanden

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2016
Oslo
My guess is that it’ll be processed at Brussels around 9pm tonight (Around those hours for the other hubs as wells).

We should get a notification from Apple/DHL that shipping information has been received within a few hours, this basically means that DHL has gotten info that there’s a package for you (but they haven’t gotten the package yet, usually).

My iPhone X case took this route:

Attachments

• A50C638A-EC77-4905-BAA2-0BC4913DA0CE.jpeg
    A50C638A-EC77-4905-BAA2-0BC4913DA0CE.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 372

atwater

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2015
When I ordered the new Apple Watch in September, I got an SMS from DHL at 5.20 PM that had a package for me from Apple.

bakkerbanden

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2016
Oslo
The best thing is probably to get working with other stuff and try to forget that there’s a phone coming, otherwise I think it’ll be a long day..

Reactions: geekiemac

Bowser-23

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2009
La Creuse, France
Today is the big day: tonight we should see our phone Shipped. Don't freak out if the status is not updated until the night, last year my 7 plus was shipped the day before around 9pm!
Thanks makes me feel better, due 3/11 and money taken :D
[doublepost=1509611206][/doublepost]
The best thing is probably to get working with other stuff and try to forget that there’s a phone coming, otherwise I think it’ll be a long day..
Hahahahaha that makes Brexit seem workable!!!
[doublepost=1509611316][/doublepost]
Delivery 3/11 but I have still "Preparing to Ship", no tracking number, no invoice. It's really normal practise ?
I'm no invoice but they took the money yesterday

knassar

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2015
the Cloud
Thanks makes me feel better, due 3/11 and money taken :D
[doublepost=1509611206][/doublepost]
Hahahahaha that makes Brexit seem workable!!!
[doublepost=1509611316][/doublepost]
I'm no invoice but they took the money yesterday

I haven't even been charged yet :( my order is "preparing to ship" and it's no longer possible to cancel. Should i be worried?

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Portugal but iPhone from Germany? T-Mobile Einrichtungsunterlagen
Did you guys forget that the "Hello" screen appears in multiple languages that change continuously on the screen, until the user moves on to the next step? The snapshot here might as well be taken by someone in Portugal but at that exact moment it was displaying German. Just sayin' :)

Wow that's even more frustrating to hear that most of you guys get your new iPhones tomorrow! For me my delivery date of 20 - 27 November hasn't been changed since I ordered it at 9:07....
Don't tell me.... same case here: 29 November - 5 December - I check my Apple order status every day in hope for a miracle, but no... :( - The next couple of weeks will be gaaaa ! horrible and sweet at the same time :D

Barry83

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2017
Germany
Did you guys forget that the "Hello" screen appears in multiple languages that change continuously on the screen, until the user moves on to the next step? The snapshot here might as well be taken by someone in Portugal but at that exact moment it was displaying German. Just sayin' :)

Don't tell me.... same case here: 29 November - 5 December - I check my Apple order status every day in hope for a miracle, but no... :( - The next couple of weeks will be gaaaa ! horrible and sweet at the same time :D
There is a german instruction from t-mobile.de on the table too ;)

_karrol

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2017
Wien, Österreich

Yeah, this doesn't mean anything, but in the background you have an envelope from t-mobile with labels in German (as far as I know there's no t-mobile in Portugal, actually) and a qwertz keyboard

biggy62

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
Start to Thinking that Apple wants to troll us. Its preparing to ship since almost a week. Tomorrow it should be Here and its STILL preparing-.-

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
Start to Thinking that Apple wants to troll us. Its preparing to ship since almost a week. Tomorrow it should be Here and its STILL preparing-.-
Dude! There's no reason for them to ship your phone 3 days early because from their warehouse to you it only takes 1 day.

TEV4S

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
Try to type in your order number from Apple as a reference number on the UPS website - maybe then your shipment will show up...

leerichards1

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
Model: iPhone X 256GB Silver
Status: Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 1-7 December)

A little dismayed at my delivery date. Ordered about 10 mins after go-live (multiple page refreshes) and CZ delivery was already on 4/5 weeks. Looks like people ordering within the same timeframe elsewhere are getting their devices close to release date. CZ allocation must have been pretty low.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.