Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Bowser-23

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2009
La Creuse, France
Here we go chaps and chapesses.

screen-shot-2017-10-31-at-23-23-40-png.729781
Whaaaaa - which country?

IAM91

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2017
Lillehammer, Norway
Thanks for the update atwater :) My guess is that the phones already are in Europe (nederlands) sinces there is too short time for Apple to ship out of China tommorrow with delivery 3. Hate that we can’t track it yet, people in US has been tracking their phone for 1-2 days.

JORDYVDBRINK

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2017
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Thanks for the update atwater :) My guess is that the phones already are in Europe (nederlands) sinces there is too short time for Apple to ship out of China tommorrow with delivery 3. Hate that we can’t track it yet, people in US has been tracking their phone for 1-2 days.
Phones ARE in The Netherlands. Some people received a confirmation that the delivery service received the iPhones but can't ship them because it's not the 3rd yet..

frazzel

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2015
For us closer to China ie Singapore we have waiting times from the 13th of this month onwards. So long!!

One thing I wonder is why those who order from Apple Direct and sim free have to wait longer than those who go via their local operator?

davidgnomo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2012
Imola (BO) - Italy
Been charged on Friday and it’s still preparing for shipment ... the wait is killing me !!! Plus we have strikes here in Italy, it could take forever ... Got my case and screen protector two days ago ...

Michelinu

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2013
Sant'Antioco, Sardinia (Italy)
Been charged on Friday and it’s still preparing for shipment ... the wait is killing me !!! Plus we have strikes here in Italy, it could take forever ... Got my case and screen protector two days ago ...

Strikes are finished and they didn't affected any shipment.
Our iPhone are already in Milan, so they will be shipped tomorrow afternoon-evening. Just like they did with leather and silicon cases.

Reactions: MaximTV

bakkerbanden

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2016
Oslo
Oslo here, and I have the same status as you. But since Apple is sending with DHL in Europe it won't be sent before tomorrow afternoon. So you will get it on Friday :)

Oslo here as well. Got a case yesterday, and I imagine the phone will take the same route.

Ship tomorrow-> COP during the night -> OSL in the morning just in time for the drivers to get it loaded on their cars.

Reactions: tigerstaden

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Wow that's even more frustrating to hear that most of you guys get your new iPhones tomorrow! For me my delivery date of 20 - 27 November hasn't been changed since I ordered it at 9:07....

Reactions: MattiaC28

Cancelled
Jul 3, 2013
Ordered mine as soon as the site went live. It still says
'Delivers 3 Nov by Standard Shipping'

But it is still stuck on 'Preparing for delivery' is this normal?

Dualica 01

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Norway here, 64GB space grey, delivery on 3.nov. But has been preparing for shipment since friday/saturday.

Where in Norway are you other guys from?

Oslo here ☝
My recent, on launchday, ordered Apple electronic products came directly from China .
My delivery dates are 13.-20.11. I expect some movement next week!

Reactions: IAM91

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
I have a hard time believing it until I’ll see the pictures tomorrow. Then make a YouTube video and go viral.

I have a feeling tomorrow your delivery will be ‘delayed and rescheduled’ to Friday November 3.

Was your status at the Apple site already updated to Shipped, or where did you order this?
Hmmm.. no pictures or any other messages have been posted from that user :) Maybe just a troll.

evangw

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
I'm surprised there are such big differences across EU countries with regards to shipping time and how long it took for the initial stock to sell out. You'd think it would be roughly the same, as once it's in the EU it's all in the same customs area anyway! (i.e. not including CH or Norway)

I wonder how they allocate phones to Switzerland or Norway or wherever.

Also I guess that guy was trolling since he hasn't posted a picture in the past 7 hours since its supposed delivery. Probably it was a tracking number for his phone case. Here's expecting a photo of it Friday morning saying "Hey guys I had so much fun setting it up I completely forgot to post a pic!!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.