Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
I pre-ordered it at 9:06 and got the confirmation email at 9:07, but apparently I was to late for the delivery date of 3 November... Just getting more impatient every day
Me too. I haven't been that impatient for an iPhone since I got iPhone 4 a long long time ago...

Reactions: Lexio

JORDYVDBRINK

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2017
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Curious when the pick-up orderstatus change. I think 'Preparing for Shipment' on wednesday, thursday 'Shipping to Store' and maybe 'Ready for pickup' in the evening when they close the store..

So hyped!

Kaalaus

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
Curious when the pick-up orderstatus change. I think 'Preparing for Shipment' on wednesday, thursday 'Shipping to Store' and maybe 'Ready for pickup' in the evening when they close the store..

So hyped!
But perhaps the phones will also be there actually, and the status will changed directly from Order in process, to ready for pick up on Friday....???
I‘ll be sure, that everything will be fine for all who got a slot for in store pick up at 03.11... ;-)

JORDYVDBRINK

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2017
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
But perhaps the phones will also be there actually, and the status will changed directly from Order in process, to ready for pick up on Friday....???
I‘ll be sure, that everything will be fine for all who got a slot for in store pick up at 03.11... ;-)
Maybe! Don't know, first time ordering @ apple.com.. Store opens at 08:00 and I need to be there at 09:00..

ideadlinex

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Siena, Italy
I also had an origin scan in Sala Bolognese at 2:52 AM. Let's wait..

Also in my town UPS entrust shipments to SDA for the final delivery, but usually they scan the "out for delivery"
Good news for me. SDA aka UPS just delivered me the case! This is the first time I'm in touch with an accessory for iPhone X, and God, I love this form factor!

Reactions: kosta97

Kaalaus

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
Maybe! Don't know, first time ordering @ apple.com.. Store opens at 08:00 and I need to be there at 09:00..
I got 12:30 - 13:00 on Friday in cologne. I‘ll hope, the biggest „run“ from all who didn’t ordered is over then. What did not mean, that I don‘t wish to them that they get no one. But I‘m really interested how much x‘s would be available for „non-orderers“ in store.

Reactions: ales876

ales876

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2016
Germany
I got 12:30 - 13:00 on Friday in cologne. I‘ll hope, the biggest „run“ from all who didn’t ordered is over then. What did not mean, that I don‘t wish to them that they get no one. But I‘m really interested how much x‘s would be available for „non-orderers“ in store.

I got it in Munich. I hope at 9.00 it will be over as well...:D #notgonnahappen

evangw

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
I pre-ordered it at 9:06 and got the confirmation email at 9:07, but apparently I was to late for the delivery date of 3 November... Just getting more impatient every day

Jeez, bad luck! I pre-ordered at 9:07 or 9:08 (email at 9:08, order definitely wasn't more than a minute prior as I took a screenshot shortly after pressing 'send' and screenshot is 9:08) in CH and I got a 3/11 delivery date.

borgqueenx

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2010
Ugh, the status on apple's website still says "preparing for shipment" since i placed the order last friday.
It's scheduled for 3 november delivery but i have my doubts since i've seen many orders shipped already and taken over by UPS.

federico.bruni

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2017
Exactly. The US people can track their orders right from the beginning, but we unfortunately cannot do that...
So sad...
I was a bit worried because I'm in Italy and yesterday/today there is a strike from logistic workers and tomorrow it's bank holiday...

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
So sad...
I was a bit worried because I'm in Italy and yesterday/today there is a strike from logistic workers and tomorrow it's bank holiday...
No worries, there's still enough time.

Is your delivery date Nov 3? If so, it would still arrive on time if they ship it on Nov 2. :) DHL Express (or UPS, depending on the warehouse) is pretty quick.

Galatian

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2010
Berlin
Still puzzled that Apples 2 - 3 weeks mean so many different things around the world. Apparently it is 17 - 21 in the US, but 21 - 28 in Germany, which is - depending on when you start counting - more like 4 - 5 weeks.

djs

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2009
I have a 64gb iPhone X slipping through system and arriving tomorrow morning.

djs

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2009
show us pics now of how you are so certain.

I have a tracking number and text message from the store which tells me it's arriving before 10:30am tomorrow.
If I post a screenshot I would have to remove a lot of identifiable information making it a pretty meaningless screenshot.
Promise, it's coming tomorrow though. Not a troll. I will even include your usernames in my photo tomorrow if you like to prove its not a random iphone photo off the net :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.