Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Michelinu

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2013
Sant'Antioco, Sardinia (Italy)
not the same update this time :( I'm still in "label created, ready for UPS" without any scan. I'm just thinking that in case this situation happens with the iPhone (assuming it will be shipped on Thursday), it can be the worst nightmare. Impossible to have it on Friday at that point!

Mine just arrived at "Sala Bolognese". From there shipments fly to Cagliari, my local facility. UPS is adding one more day to deliveries in Sardinia, so probably I'll receive my iPhone on the 7th Nov. as Apple says.
If instead I receive my leather case on the 2nd November, there's still some hope to receive the iPhone on the 6 Nov.

Maybe your shipment hasn't updated yet. However if they ship it today (the 31st Oct.), you'll receive it on the 2nd November as planned!
Just wait some hours :)

Reactions: ideadlinex

biggy62

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
update:
Apple charged my Creditcard . Delivery 03.Nov/ Germany.
Funny that they charge without shipping it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: vbedia

Avi92

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2015
The Hague, The Netherlands
If they don't have other customers from an earlier slot waiting to be served, they will serve you even if you go earlier. But being the launch day, it sure is bound to be busy. So I'd say wait for 1600....that's much much better than having to wait for 20-27 Nov like me :)

Thanks! I'll try going earlier, but if it's crowded I'll come back in my time slot :)

skypilot92

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2016
Good morning,

From Italy. Still on "Preparing for dispatch" !!

iPhone X 256 Space Grey (SCHED. 3 NOV)

Last edited:

ideadlinex

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Siena, Italy
Mine just arrived at "Sala Bolognese". From there shipments fly to Cagliari, my local facility. UPS is adding one more day to deliveries in Sardinia, so probably I'll receive my iPhone on the 7th Nov. as Apple says.
If instead I receive my leather case on the 2nd November, there's still some hope to receive the iPhone on the 6 Nov.

Maybe your shipment hasn't updated yet. However if they ship it today (the 31st Oct.), you'll receive it on the 2nd November as planned!
Just wait some hours :)
Some weird updates. This morning at 2:47 AM I had an origin scan not in Milan but in Sala Bolognese. In UPS MyChoice I had a 2nd Nov. delivery date while in the tracking itself Nov. 3! At 8:09 the package did a destination scan in Monteriggioni (my UPS facility) but the delivery date is fixed at November 3. At this point I can't understand if the tracking delivery date isn't updated yet and it'll be delivered today or at last on Nov. 2, or if Apple asked to hold it in their facility until Nov. 3 (but I don't really think so).

ideadlinex

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Siena, Italy
Mine (by DHL) is gonna be delivered today
In this case Apple didn't asked to hold them on. In this moment I can't have more information. In my city UPS is served by SDA and it is in their habit not to scan the "out for delivery" tag. Often just with "destination scan" I receive the package anyway in the same day.

Michelinu

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2013
Some weird updates. This morning at 2:47 AM I had an origin scan not in Milan but in Sala Bolognese. In UPS MyChoice I had a 2nd Nov. delivery date while in the tracking itself Nov. 3! At 8:09 the package did a destination scan in Monteriggioni (my UPS facility) but the delivery date is fixed at November 3. At this point I can't understand if the tracking delivery date isn't updated yet and it'll be delivered today or at last on Nov. 2, or if Apple asked to hold it in their facility until Nov. 3 (but I don't really think so).

I also had an origin scan in Sala Bolognese at 2:52 AM. Let's wait..

Also in my town UPS entrust shipments to SDA for the final delivery, but usually they scan the "out for delivery"

Last edited:
Reactions: ideadlinex

WRT

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Got the same delivery schedule... I'm getting way to frustrated of waiting. Most people are getting improved delivery dates, but nothing is happening over here

Same here nothing new very frustrating. I spoke with Apple yesterday and the blamed the 3rd part that handles the IDEAL payments for all us who used this way to pay.Also when I spoke with them they said it’s my fault I should of used my credit card nice one Apple. I think it’s a load of bull.

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Same here nothing new very frustrating. I spoke with Apple yesterday and the blamed the 3rd part that handles the IDEAL payments for all us who used this way to pay.Also when I spoke with the they said it’s my fault I should of used my credit card nice one Apple. I think it’s a load of bull.

Wow, in my opinion they just can't such thing as that it is your fault and should have paid with CC. Why they're giving you the option to pay though IDEAL?! Then they shouldn't give that payment option for their costumers.

WRT

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Wow, in my opinion they just can't such thing as that it is your fault and should have paid with CC. Why they're giving you the option to pay though IDEAL?! Then they shouldn't give that payment option for their costumers.

Very true don’t give that option. They where so rude on the phone. Plus they told me they had turned off in store pickup. When I called Friday the 27th they said the date of the 3rd of November would be honored not the case. Plus I order two new phone case both for in store pickup ones going to the store and ones on its way via DHL. I selected both for in store pickup.

kosta97

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2017
Bari, Italy
I can confirm that Apple made the transaction on the card on 29/10. It has just appeared in my bank account.

(Delivery scheduled on 7/10)

Michelinu

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2013
My iPhone X payment just got approved!
Until some minutes ago it didn't even have the amount
MQm5FcJ.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.