Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Garrettiverd

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2015
I have a tracking number and text message from the store which tells me it's arriving before 10:30am tomorrow.
If I post a screenshot I would have to remove a lot of identifiable information making it a pretty meaningless screenshot.
Promise, it's coming tomorrow though. Not a troll. I will even include your usernames in my photo tomorrow if you like to prove its not a random iphone photo off the net :)
if its real, want to hook me up witha link to your guy on the inside ????? hahahhaha

evangw

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
I have a tracking number and text message from the store which tells me it's arriving before 10:30am tomorrow.
If I post a screenshot I would have to remove a lot of identifiable information making it a pretty meaningless screenshot.
Promise, it's coming tomorrow though. Not a troll. I will even include your usernames in my photo tomorrow if you like to prove its not a random iphone photo off the net :)

I believe you, but more likely your shipment will get an "unexpected delay". If you do get it, that'd be awesome and please post about it, but I can't remember anyone ever getting a phone/macbook/whatever two full days before the release date.

Still no shipment update for me (CH), still getting "preparing for shipment". Some people were getting tracking numbers? Not that I'm particularly worried. I've only pre-ordered a handful of times but everything always arrived exactly on time. I'm surprised at how psyched I am for the X, as I was not really following the rumor mill at all and would have gotten an 8 if not for peer pressure (IRL) telling me "nah, come on get the X if you get anything".

Reactions: DennisdeWit

K.Muru

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2017
Denmark
Model: iPhone X 256GB Space Grey
Status: Preparing for Shipment - Delivery 3. November (finally got the message few hours ago)

Dualica 01

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Still puzzled that Apples 2 - 3 weeks mean so many different things around the world. Apparently it is 17 - 21 in the US, but 21 - 28 in Germany, which is - depending on when you start counting - more like 4 - 5 weeks.
In Norway it means 13.-20.11.

_karrol

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2017
Wien, Österreich
Me too. I haven't been that impatient for an iPhone since I got iPhone 4 a long long time ago...
I got really frustrated on Friday, but today, after watching all these unboxings from the press and youtubers I just thought that this launch day delivery would not be that exciting anymore and I might as well wait a bit longer. Although it would still be nice getting it earlier than late November...
[doublepost=1509482646][/doublepost]
In Norway it means 13.-20.11.
Well, in Austria I got 22-29 Nov, some other people here 22-27, these two days more are also pretty funny, aren't they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualica 01

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Picked up my cases, yay. Ain't got no phone but got the cases. kinda "upside down" huh?

djs

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2009
Here we go chaps and chapesses.

screen-shot-2017-10-31-at-23-23-40-png.729781

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 23.23.40.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 23.23.40.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 1,590

DennisdeWit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2016
The Netherlands
Here we go chaps and chapesses.
I have a hard time believing it until I’ll see the pictures tomorrow. Then make a YouTube video and go viral.

I have a feeling tomorrow your delivery will be ‘delayed and rescheduled’ to Friday November 3.

Was your status at the Apple site already updated to Shipped, or where did you order this?

djs

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2009
I have a hard time believing it until I’ll see the pictures tomorrow. Then make a YouTube video and go viral.

I have a feeling tomorrow your delivery will be ‘delayed and rescheduled’ to Friday November 3.

Was your status at the Apple site already updated to Shipped, or where did you order this?

The plan was to make an unboxing video in hope it'll pay for itself with the hits , but there's already a large number of videos out there already now, and they're very professionally done, so it's not really worth competing. I wonder if they got sent them early specifically for this, though Apple don't seem like the type of company to do such a thing I take that back, it seems they do.

Last edited:

biggy62

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
The plan was to make an unboxing video in hope it'll pay for itself with the hits , but there's already a large number of videos out there already now, and they're very professionally done, so it's not really worth competing. I wonder if they got sent them early specifically for this, though Apple don't seem like the type of company to do such a thing I take that back, it seems they do.

If you get it, Please Show us if the battery Indicator at the top can be shown in Percentage too. Oh and the new Wallpapers. And how screenshots look:D

mathieudelvaux

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Belgium
If you get it, Please Show us if the battery Indicator at the top can be shown in Percentage too. Oh and the new Wallpapers. And how screenshots look:D
1. Battery percentage can only be accessed in Control Center/Notifications Panel
2. 6 new wallpapers: 3 live ones (the colors we see on retail images) ans 3 dynamic ones (colored circles with black background)
3. Screenshots do not include the notch, if you wondered :D
You can find pictures of all of this on Reddit :)

atwater

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2015
Norway here, 64GB space grey, delivery on 3.nov. But has been preparing for shipment since friday/saturday.

Where in Norway are you other guys from?

Oslo here, and I have the same status as you. But since Apple is sending with DHL in Europe it won't be sent before tomorrow afternoon. So you will get it on Friday :)

Reactions: tigerstaden
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.