Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
So if I get you guys right, mine (delivery 24 Nov - 01 Dec) should start moving within the next week or so.

Dualica 01

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Good news, mine left Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Bad news, it went to Brussels, Belgium. That's the opposite way from Sweden. Turn back!!!
That’s where the airport is that will take your phone to Copenhagen and from there to wherever the swedish base for dhl is.
Mine went from Eindhoven to Brussels, to Copenhagen , to Oslo and home ;)

MaxSto

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
Mönchengladbach, Germany
German here.
iPhone X SG 64 GB.
Confirmation Mail: 9.09.
Estimated Shipping: 21-28 November.
PFA: Thursday.
New Estimated Shipping Date at Apple Website: 24. November
Shipped yesterday by DHL "Express" (shipment information received) at 10.35 in eindhoven.
Since then: nothing.
What the hell is going on there?

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
"Shipment information received" does not yet mean "shipped". It just means that DHL received the information pertaining to your package, and it may take a day for them to process that before the package is actually shipped.

ilpap

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2010
The most annoying thing is that apple gives these delivery times, then the courier says it will probably come earlier, and then for a day or two nothing happens . You can’t say anything though since apple’s estimation is still correct.

At the end the phone arrives sooner and everyone is happy!! Haha

g3nu1n3

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2017
For all of you that are waiting for your iPhone x. You have a fantastic phone coming your way. Ive been playing with it for three days now. Face ID works! It have failed maybe two times since I recieved it, and Ive played with it alot. This is a phone for the future. The leap is big for me since my previous phone was iPhone 5!

le_cagou

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2017
still no progress.

and again, nothing. guess apple needs all of their current production for the upcoming release in more countries. I don’t know, I still feel that it’s kinda weird. Not being able to supply the preorders from the first 5-10 minutes after the shop came back online but anyway to release the same item in 70 more countries while those people from the first few minutes are still waiting.

basti_no

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2017
and again, nothing. guess apple needs all of their current production for the upcoming release in more countries. I don’t know, I still feel that it’s kinda weird. Not being able to supply the preorders from the first 5-10 minutes after the shop came back online but anyway to release the same item in 70 more countries while those people from the first few minutes are still waiting.
It’s weekend. Don’t be so impatient. On Monday you will see progress.

MacQork

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2017
Shipped Friday with UPS, seems like it's stuck in Zhengzhou.

Am I the only one having this?

Guess it is normal, expect updates monday morning...

Have the same. I expect updates on Monday. I guess it'll leave Zhengzhou on Monday, arrive in Europe on Tuesday morning/afternoon, moved to the different countries, sorted at night for Wednesday 15th delivery. There is a slight chance it may receive earlier but its fine either way :D

Galatian

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2010
Berlin
Anyone here from Berlin? Is it available in Apple Store?

Yes! Picked mine up on Wednesday afternoon after I was able to order it right at 6:00 am the same day. Canceled my preorder that was scheduled for 11/21 - 11/28 after I picked up the phone. Happy so far. On a side note: I also picked up the last "Rällen“ wireless chargers from Ikea Waltersdorf yesterday. Women with her iPhone 8 Plus was a little pissed that I was faster by about one minute ;-)

Reactions: Lill-Q

mikkelnl

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2011
Holland
Have the same. I expect updates on Monday. I guess it'll leave Zhengzhou on Monday, arrive in Europe on Tuesday morning/afternoon, moved to the different countries, sorted at night for Wednesday 15th delivery. There is a slight chance it may receive earlier but its fine either way :D
There might even be a stop in Kazachstan ;) I've seen that happen with another apple product I bought... :) Still; UPS is pretty reliable with estimated delivery dates, so no worries here.

ice.

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2017
mine is on it's way via Incheon, Taoyuan, Mumbai, Dubai, probably now en route to Cologne
order: SG 256, confirmed 9:06, Apple.com, Germany
expected delivery on Wednesday, 15.11.2017

MacQork

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2017
There might even be a stop in Kazachstan ;) I've seen that happen with another apple product I bought... :) Still; UPS is pretty reliable with estimated delivery dates, so no worries here.

The last time I bought an Apple product was my Macbook in '14. They suddenly updated the Apple website and it was in my hands 1 day later because it came from Ireland. Normally most products are stored in their depot in Ireland is this still the case?

ilpap

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2010
there are a couple of X's at John Lewis - Oxford Street - London, UK
used https://www.istocknow.com to find that. This website says that more options were available, only whites 64GB at the moment. Nonetheless, very helpful!

mikkelnl

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2011
Holland
The last time I bought an Apple product was my Macbook in '14. They suddenly updated the Apple website and it was in my hands 1 day later because it came from Ireland. Normally most products are stored in their depot in Ireland is this still the case?
As far as I know these seem to come from the factory in China.

nieks

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Update : credit card is charged and now says 'preparing for shipment'. Still says 20-27 Nov
Same here!!! So anxious, I want it to be here already!

Good news, mine left Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Bad news, it went to Brussels, Belgium. That's the opposite way from Sweden. Turn back!!!
Probably going on a plane from Brussels. Brussels is only one and a half hour by car from Eindhoven.

le_cagou

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2017
I don't think apple is going to bump any more european preorders. guess all of us with the status "order in progress" will have have to wait the full estimated time.

MattiaC28

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2010
Milan, Italy
Little update: After my CC got charged and order went PFS I found a SG 256GB ready for pickup last Friday and I couldn't resist.
Totally in love with my new iPhone X while the original order is still nowhere to be found, and DHL is still "waiting for package in Eindhoven" with a delivery estimate of 24.11 (original dates 21-28.11)
So glad I picked up the one at the apple store, but now I seriously question which is the meaning of pre-orders if you can pick one up at the last minute and get it before the ones that ordered it on 27.10...

Reactions: Lill-Q
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.