Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

attensjon

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
NL
Does Origin Service area is also mentioned as "EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS" ? Whats your expected delivery date?
My order moved to shipped state with DHL tracking saying source as EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS and my destination being Schiphol, Netherlands. But delivery date as 24th NOV. How can it take 2 weeks to ship inside netherlands

Yes. Delivery date on Apple site is 23rd of November. I'm expecting that Origin Service area is misleading and that only the shipment information is received and the iPhone is not yet in Eindhoven.

silvermx5

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2013
Update 1 Moving:

Portugal - 64 SG - Order: 27 Oct - Confirmation email 8:13 (GMT) - Delivery Window 2-3 Weeks - Delivery Date Window: 22-29 Nov
Today (Friday 10th) - moved from "Processing Order" to "Preparing For Shipping"
Original Delivery Window - 22-29 Nov.
No updated delivery date

Update 2 Shipped:

Portugal - 64 SG - Order: 27 Oct - Confirmation email 8:13 (GMT) - Delivery Window 2-3 Weeks - Delivery Date Window: 22-29 Nov
Friday 10th Nov. - moved from "Processing Order" to "Preparing For Shipping"
Original Delivery Window - 22-29 Nov.
Monday 13th Nov- moved from "Preparing For Shipping" to "Shipped"
Updated delivery date (email): 16 November by UPS

merzolin

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2011
Austria
My order seems to be in the same batch as yours (ordered 27.10. 9:06, estimated delivery 24.11.) and my DHL status just got updated to "Processed at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE" and DHL now tells me it will arrive tomorrow in Austria :)

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
upload_2017-11-13_18-39-57.png

:)

Reactions: kontextbewusst

kontextbewusst

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
  • Ordered: 1x 256GB SG, 1x 256GB Silver
  • Order confirmed: 27 Oct at 9:10
  • Estimated: 21-28 Nov
  • Shipped: 10 Nov
  • Received: tbd
Here's the strange thing: DHL Express tracking shows a delivery date of 13 Nov (as in, today) but the status "Shipment information received" is unchanged since Friday. And of course, DHL Express showed up without the phones today.

Apple order page says "In Transit to Customer- Shipment on Schedule" with an estimated delivery date of Nov 24.

Should I be worried or is this still normal?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 18.41.34.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 18.41.34.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 271

dangeng

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2015
Update from Germany!

Delivery estimate was 21-28 Nov.
CC got charged this morning.
Received email from Apple today at 2pm...package on its way.
The AppleStore app still shows estimated delivery 21-28 Nov,
but the UPS tracking number says delivery Nov 16 by the end of the day. :D

comeocome

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys, living in Amsterdam. Ordered on the first day at 9:06-18 (as early as I could, but the website was expectedly jammed). Only first order acknowledgement email the same day. But today finally saw Apple’s website changed to “prepare for shipment”. No shipping confirmation email e.g. tracking number yet. What should I expect at this stage? Have I missed the above first batch of delivery this/ next week? :(

le_cagou

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2017
But today finally saw Apple’s website changed to “prepare for shipment”. No shipping confirmation email e.g. tracking number yet. What should I expect at this stage? Have I missed the above first batch of delivery this/ next week? :(

you'll get the tracking number once it's shipped. your iphone will be on its way soon.

Aarnt

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2015
9:16 - 27 October in Netherlands - zilver 256Gb, still order in progress for 20-27 November.

Update : credit card is charged and now says 'preparing for shipment'. Still says 20-27 Nov

update: got shipment email from Apple today at 12:19 with arrival at 24th. DHL tracking says Eindhoven received shipment notification. I hope I will receive it earlier than 24th

Contact_Feanor

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2017
Belgium
I ordered my own iPhone X 64GB 9:06 from the Apple store on the morning pre-orders opened. It changed to "sent" earlier this morning. I'm sort of bummed, because I ordered my phone first, then one minute later my husbands' and his changed status to sent last week on Friday. Like most of you though, his estimated arrival is Wednesday, even though the tracking of UPS still thinks it's somewhere in China... Mine is supposed to be in the Netherlands and has an estimated arrival date of... the 24th of November?

very weird tracking...

Reactions: MacQork

comeocome

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
update: got shipment email from Apple today at 12:19 with arrival at 24th. DHL tracking says Eindhoven received shipment notification. I hope I will receive it earlier than 24th
I hope so for you too! I also hope to get it earlier than expected. Currently still 20-24th Nov for me.

Reactions: Aarnt

Straight Flush

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2013
Update 2:

Shipped! BUT the estimated delivery date is 24.11.2017 :confused:

Shipped via DHL “Express” from The Netherlands but takes 14 days to deliver? :eek:

Anyone knows what’s the deal here?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Looks like my iPhone is under Thor’s hammer.
Hasn’t budged from Eindhoven, Netherlands since Friday 11:28 AM. Guess only the righteous delivery man can pick it up. ⏳

Reactions: Aarnt

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
As it got state 3 i had the estimation.
What ya mean "shipped yesterday"? Shipment info received or some "Processed" action?
If it is "Shipment info received", then you will get yours on Friday, latest Monday.

Edit: I would suggest you to check @:apple:-Store. Status changed there first, then @dhl.

mdellepi

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2015
Germany
As it got state 3 i had the estimation.
What ya mean "shipped yesterday"? Shipment info received or some "Processed" action?
If it is "Shipment info received", then you will get yours on Friday, latest Monday.

Edit: I would suggest you to check @:apple:-Store. Status changed there first, then @dhl.
Yes, as I imagined. It's just that the DHL tracking reports a misleading estimated delivery date :D

Schermata 2017-11-14 alle 10.15.25.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.