Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
upload_2017-11-14_13-42-20.png

DHL fast as hell
+
nobody was @home, so they left it infront of the door :D

Lill-Q

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2016
View attachment 735527
DHL fast as hell
+
nobody was @home, so they left it infront of the door :D

Still nothing...

Friday, November 10, 2017
Shipment information received | EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE

Plus DHL is starting to really piss me off, they had a package out for delivery yesterday from lunch, stayed home, it never arrived, called customer service who said it was weird they didn't mark it as not delivered, at 9 pm they mark the package as delivered - but still no delivery, not even a note.

Ty1erDurden

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2017
Still nothing...

Plus DHL is starting to really piss me off, they had a package out for delivery yesterday from lunch, stayed home, it never arrived, called customer service who said it was weird they didn't mark it as not delivered, at 9 pm they mark the package as delivered - but still no delivery, not even a note.

Exactly the same here. Location Austria – Shipment Information received on Friday 10th, absolutely nothing happened since then.

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
Still nothing...

Ouch.
But i had the same few times in the past 2-3 weeks. The delivery guys have to much to work. They even do not get paid legaly after 10hrs or so.
At 5pm or 6pm they mark some deliveries as "delivered", so their day stint is done. But they forward delivering till 9pm not legally....
But that is only on normal deliveries, we are talking about "express". I don`t think that your package from yesterday is a express.

comeocome

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
Just received
you'll get the tracking number once it's shipped. your iphone will be on its way soon.
thx for your reply. Just received the email, that “shipment information received” in Eindhoven, next service area “Rotterdam”, and expected/ final delivery will be 27/11, the later end of initially expected delivery date (20-27/11). What does it mean by shipment info received? Does that mean the iPhone hasn’t been received by DHL, hence taking 2 weeks to deliver in Holland?

afonsomduarte

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Portugal
Apparently my phone has gone back and forth repeatedly for the last 2 days.. estimated delivery is 15th November to Portugal :confused:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 13.20.08.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 13.20.08.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 226

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
Just received

thx for your reply. Just received the email, that “shipment information received” in Eindhoven, next service area “Rotterdam”, and expected/ final delivery will be 27/11, the later end of initially expected delivery date (20-27/11). What does it mean by shipment info received? Does that mean the iPhone hasn’t been received by DHL, hence taking 2 weeks to deliver in Holland?
Yeah, DHL got the task to deliver something, but the device is not physically in NL yet.
[doublepost=1510665893][/doublepost]
Apparently my phone has gone back and forth repeatedly for the last 2 days.. estimated delivery is 15th November to Portugal :confused:
Your device should be on the plane UPS11, which flew to Kazakhstan, and hopefully now to Cologne.

Reactions: afonsomduarte

Lill-Q

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2016
Ouch.
But i had the same few times in the past 2-3 weeks. The delivery guys have to much to work. They even do not get paid legaly after 10hrs or so.
At 5pm or 6pm they mark some deliveries as "delivered", so their day stint is done. But they forward delivering till 9pm not legally....
But that is only on normal deliveries, we are talking about "express". I don`t think that your package from yesterday is a express.

Yes, you're assumption is correct, not express on this one, it's a replacement screen for iPhone 6 from iFixit in Germany - still no delivery today and the tracking history for that item has been wiped, all it says is "Delivered". I really hope the iPhone X express delivery will go smoother, but no sign of that being the case, so far.

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
Yes, you're assumption is correct, not express on this one, it's a replacement screen for iPhone 6 from iFixit in Germany - still no delivery today and the tracking history for that item has been wiped, all it says is "Delivered". I really hope the iPhone X express delivery will go smoother, but no sign of that being the case, so far.
Then i would start to ask the neighbors :D

Lill-Q

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2016
Nope, this one:
https://www.flightradar24.com/UPS11/f86d690
It flew first from Incheon (approx 1:30PM which should match with departure @ tracking) to Kazakhstan and now to cologne.

So is there a chance my device is also on that plane? Or does DHL utilise a different plane that goes straight to Schipol, Amsterdam? I still don't get why "Shipment information received" is in Eindhoven for everyone, but the plane actually never lands there, is it just DHL's base for Europe?

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
Could be. Who knows. At least is a UPS flight.
You can check @ Apple-Store the status. In my case the status changed there first to "on the way to customer" or so. Then DHL site also should change in few hours.

Lill-Q

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2016
Could be. Who knows. At least is a UPS flight.
You can check @ Apple-Store the status. In my case the status changed there first to "on the way to customer" or so. Then DHL site also should change in few hours.

There is no "on the way to customer" in-between "Shipped" and "Delivered" on Apple's order page, mine has been standing still on "Shipped" since Thursday. And DHL tracking isn't helping...

And just as I said that:
[doublepost=1510669273][/doublepost]Weird that they went back and changed the status from last Friday which was "Shipment information received" to "Shipment picked up". History revisionists, those DHL guys, if you ask me. ;-) But I still have no expected delivery time as others seem to have on their DHL orders, these guys must hate me.

Attachments

• DHL IPHONE X.png
    DHL IPHONE X.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT
There is no "on the way to customer" in-between "Shipped" and "Delivered" on Apple's order page, mine has been standing still on "Shipped" since Thursday. And DHL tracking isn't helping...

And just as I said that:
[doublepost=1510669273][/doublepost]Weird that they went back and changed the status from last Friday which was "Shipment information received" to "Shipment picked up". History revisionists, those DHL guys, if you ask me. ;-)
upload_2017-11-14_15-23-35.png

One of these buttons should be "Track order".
Click it and read/post

Edit: as posted above https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...received-thread.2078639/page-43#post-25464056
[doublepost=1510669689][/doublepost]
Some change on the Apple site. Still no movement on DHL page
As i told ya all. DHL-Tracking is delayed

jimmyX

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
West AUT

And just as I said that:
[doublepost=1510669273][/doublepost]Weird that they went back and changed the status from last Friday which was "Shipment information received" to "Shipment picked up". History revisionists, those DHL guys, if you ask me. ;-) But I still have no expected delivery time as others seem to have on their DHL orders, these guys must hate me.
It is not shipped yet.
His one is ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.