Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
I highly doubt that calls to an outsourced call center make any difference as long as your order is still within the estimate (even if it hasn’t shipped yet).

Otherwise I think that UPS ships awesomely fast so within Europe we’re probably talking about 1-3 business days.
I thought that @fatality789 's order was overdue, which is quite unusual, that's why I suggested to call again. If the order is still within the timeframe estimated by Apple, then that's another story.
What does the DHL status page say?

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Man **** I doubt that mine will arrive on the 30th then....my estimate was 30th-Dec7 but mine is still processing and yours hasn’t updated as well :(
Like I said before... my order status changed 2 days before delivery. Wed: from processing to preparing shipment, Thu: from preparing shipment to shipped. DHL page started tracking late Thu. Package was delivered on Fri early PM. Also from Milan btw. ;)

KennethDK

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2017
Just to be sure, when my order changes to 'dispatched', it'll already be in Eindhoven or Milan? Or will it still be in China? (Delivery in Belgium)

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Just to be sure, when my order changes to 'dispatched', it'll already be in Eindhoven or Milan? Or will it still be in China? (Delivery in Belgium)
IDK for Belgium, as it seems to transit via Eindhoven but in my case, the "shipped" status appeared only once it was in Milan, ready to leave.

Reactions: KennethDK

KennethDK

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2017
IDK for Belgium, as it seems to transit via Eindhoven but in my case, the "shipped" status appeared only once it was in Milan, ready to leave.

Great, I really hope so! It wouldn't be delivered in time otherwise (according to Apple's estimated delivery)

Reactions: geekiemac

cigz

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2016
256GB SG, 29.11 - 06.12, ordered on the 3rd Nov FINALLY changed few minutes ago to preparing for dispatch

Last edited:
Reactions: geekiemac

Poly

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2013
Germany
256GB SG, 29.11 - 06.12, ordered on the 3rd Nov FINALLY changed few minutes ago to preparing for dispatch
WTF....if your order from Nov 3 has only been updated now, then my order from the 11th (30.11.-7.12.) probably won’t update anytime soon :(

Maan

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2017
At this moment the estimated deliver window is 6 dec. - 13 dec. Altough my order of 4 weeks ago is still in progress (estimated to arrive between tomorrow and 6 dec.). How is this possible?

Poly

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2013
Germany
At this moment the estimated deliver window is 6 dec. - 13 dec. Altough my order of 4 weeks ago is still in progress (estimated to arrive between tomorrow and 6 dec.). How is this possible?
Apple probably knew they will receive a large number of iPhones between end of Nov and beginning of Dec. and this amount will be used to fulfill orders from as early as Nov3 up until today....
Sucks pretty hard :(

Maan

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2017
Apple probably knew they will receive a large number of iPhones between end of Nov and beginning of Dec. and this amount will be used to fulfill orders from as early as Nov3 up until today....
Sucks pretty hard :(

I still don't understand why they won't ship a part of this enormous batch. If it's already produced.

KennethDK

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2017
I really hope my order gets ready for dispatch today or tomorrow. The delivery date is 29th nov. - 6th dec.

Norwegian_Imposter

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2017
mine has moved to shipped with a tracking code but dhl´s website still has not updated to show any tracking code so it just comes up with an error when tracking my code. Come on dhl scan it already. getting excited now

Reactions: KennethDK

KennethDK

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2017
mine has moved to shipped with a tracking code but dhl´s website still has not updated to show any tracking code so it just comes up with an error when tracking my code. Come on dhl scan it already. getting excited now

Let us know where it ships from, once DHL scans your phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.