Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

mjot

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
NL
November 13 : Shipment information received, EINDHOVEN
November 16 : Processed at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS
November 17: 10 :00 am iPhone x @netherlands
Finally received. this phone is amazing. iphone x space grey 64GB

comeocome

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
I should have received it today but just received "Shipment on hold" :'(
What does it mean?
Sorry to hear that.
I live in amsterdam too but have the delivery address in The Hague. Got the text from dhl saying it’s finally on its way.. did you get the text initially too?

papay0

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2017
Sorry to hear that.
I live in amsterdam too but have the delivery address in The Hague. Got the text from dhl saying it’s finally on its way.. did you get the text initially too?

Yep, got it at 8.30pm........................!!
Hope that you'll all get it soon, see you maybe next year ;)

Aarnt

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2015
Got my X today and I love it. 13 Nov notification Eindhoven and received today the 17th in Netherlands.

tech_apple

macrumors member
May 22, 2016
Now my status change to Delivery Appointment Requested. I hope my iphone x will come ontime at 23 novembre.

andloph

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2017
Spain
No you wont wait more, everybody benefits from production increase. Thats why people with delivery date the 27th November already got their phone

hmm, got an update yesterday : it says "shipment information received" in Eindhoven, delivery 04.12.
How long does this usually take ? I suppose it wont need more than 2 days to get from the Netherlands to my country ( Spain) with express delivery ?

thanks !

deb90

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Siena, Italy
hmm, got an update yesterday : it says "shipment information received" in Eindhoven, delivery 04.12.
How long does this usually take ? I suppose it wont need more than 2 days to get from the Netherlands to my country ( Spain) with express delivery ?

thanks !

When did you place your order? Thank you

andloph

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2017
Spain
When did you place your order? Thank you

27.10 around 12:00 GMT ( 64 GB Grey X)
this confirms that it was useless to order it back then : if I would have ordered the same phone last week I would have got the exact same delivery timeframe. Unless there are no changes that is ...

Reactions: deb90

deb90

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Siena, Italy
27.10 around 12:00 GMT ( 64 GB Grey X)
this confirms that it was useless to order it back then : if I would have ordered the same phone last week I would have got the exact same delivery timeframe. Unless there are no changes that is ...

I don't know why they don't update our orders in time. I ordered my X 64gb on 5 nov, at first they wrote delivery 6 -14 dec, but some days ago they updated to 28 nov- 5 dec. My order is still in processing and not shipped yet. 28 nov is next tuesday

andloph

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2017
Spain
I don't know why they don't update our orders in time. I ordered my X 64gb on 5 nov, at first they wrote delivery 6 -14 dec, but some days ago they updated to 28 nov- 5 dec. My order is still in processing and not shipped yet. 28 nov is next tuesday

maybe we are lucky enough to have the delivery done this week so that to will arrive by mid next week.
Good luck !

Reactions: deb90

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
No you wont wait more, everybody benefits from production increase. Thats why people with delivery date the 27th November already got their phone
Well, my delivery date is set to 24th November and I still haven't seen the faintest hint of getting my phone. My order has been stuck on OIP for some time now. I called Apple Support yesterday and all they could tell me is that I would get my order on time. So if people with a latter delivery date are getting their phones so much earlier - that certainly does not apply to me. :(

iTom17

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2013
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Was any Dutch person here able to reserve an iPhone this morning? I was literally a few seconds too late until I saw the message that there was no iPhone available for reserve and pick-up anymore.

Everyone seems to be loving the reserve and pick-up option, but it's a total disaster in the Netherlands (probably even Europe as a whole) IMHO. Because even if there's is an iPhone available - which isn't always the case - there's just one or two specific models most of the time (this morning I could only get the 64 GB Space Gray model) AND you have like less than a minute to complete the whole process.

And since I forgot the Apple Store app does not support iDeal but only credit cards I had to redo the process via Safari, and then I was too late. I hate this. I've been ordering, cancelling orders, ordering again etc. etc. Gonna try one more time tomorrow and if I can't reserve than I'm gonna stick to ordering and just wait it out for the expected 2-3 weeks. Sick and tired of this whole thing, not enjoyable anymore. :(

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
(...) Everyone seems to be loving the reserve and pick-up option, but it's a total disaster in the Netherlands (probably even Europe as a whole) IMHO. Because even if there's is an iPhone available - which isn't always the case - there's just one or two specific models most of the time (this morning I could only get the 64 GB Space Gray model) AND you have like less than a minute to complete the whole process. (...)
I can't say for the Netherlands but for Switzerland (especially the french-speaking part and its only Apple Store in Geneva) it is indeed a disaster. :( I've been trying on and off to get any iPhone X model, and there's been absolutely nothing over the last days. :(

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Awesome ! My order status changed just now to "Preparing to ship". Delivery estimates have remained the same.

Recap: iPhone X 64 GB Space grey ordered on 27 Oct, around 20 minutes after pre-order start. Initial delivery estimate was 29 Nov - 05 Dec and got bumped within a couple of days to 24 Nov - 01 Dec. It hadn't moved since.

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Awesome ! My order status changed just now to "Preparing to ship". Delivery estimates have remained the same.

Recap: iPhone X 64 GB Space grey ordered on 27 Oct, around 20 minutes after pre-order start. Initial delivery estimate was 29 Nov - 05 Dec and got bumped within a couple of days to 24 Nov - 01 Dec. It hadn't moved since.
Wonderful news, my iPhone X finally shipped ! I'll receive it tomorrow, if all goes well.
I feel like on a race and I finally get to the finishing line while everybody else has already arrived and are enjoying a well-deserved refreshment. I'll get there, too ! :) :) :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.