Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

bubico

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2017
Guys a quick update. Two days ago Apple showed sent with exp delivery on 27/11 (the end of the initial est range of 20-27/11), DHL said shipment info received in Eindhoven (weird. Delivery address should be The Hague). Today Apple’s website changed to sent, on the way to customer, on track, still est delivery 27/11, DHL still shipment info received only. Anyone knows I can suddenly expect to see Apple bringing forward the final delivery date from 27/11?? :) it can’t take 2 weeks to send by plane from China to europe right
Only the shipment information was received in Eindhoven, no matter where the destination is. Wait for the next stept which will probably say something like 'shipment picked up' or 'processed at amsterdam'. So far nobody with shipment information from Monday on has seen any change yet

Aarnt

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2015
It certainly has nothing to do with money, that's for sure. Apple already charged my credit card and sent me the invoice. But DHL remains stuck at the infamous "Eindhoven" stage.
Mine is stuck at Eindhoven as well from the 13th of November... wait, wait, wait... when will it go to the next stage of tracking so the we can actually see something moving?

mdellepi

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2015
Germany
Guys a quick update. Two days ago Apple showed sent with exp delivery on 27/11 (the end of the initial est range of 20-27/11), DHL said shipment info received in Eindhoven (weird. Delivery address should be The Hague). Today Apple’s website changed to sent, on the way to customer, on track, still est delivery 27/11, DHL still shipment info received only. Anyone knows I can suddenly expect to see Apple bringing forward the final delivery date from 27/11?? :) it can’t take 2 weeks to send by plane from China to europe right
As far as I understood, with DHL Express it works this way:

1) Apple says that the iPhone has been shipped and gives you a tracking number.
2) If you check on the DHL website, the only thing you see is: "Shipment information received EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE".
3) This will remain the same no matter what until your iPhone has reached Europe. This can be, based on other users' experience, around 4-5 days. During this time, Apple gives you an extremely conservative delivery date, usually corresponding to the end of the original delivery estimation.
4) When the iPhone reaches Europe, the DHL tracking starts working as it should, with all the steps and a reliable estimated delivery date, that will be 1-2 days later.
5) The total from shipping to delivery should be around 1 week.

Now, since in my case the shipping confirmation was on Monday, I expect (hope) a change on the DHL website tomorrow and a delivery next Monday. Let's see...

Werreke

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2017
Finaly
upload_2017-11-16_16-0-40.png

comeocome

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
What is your expected date on apple website?
I had "Shipment information received" on the 14th but expected arrival date is 27
Me too! Same here. Any updates?
[doublepost=1510847437][/doublepost]M
mine continues to be shipment info received.. when did your DHL website display the shipment info received status by the way? And then turn to shipment picked up

bubico

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2017
Me too! :D

Do you (guys in the thread) think that I can expect a delivery tomorrow if I live in Amsterdam?
Just to know if I Work From Home tomorrow :)
If it changed already, don't see the estimate date in the right upper corner?
Friday, November 17, 2017By End of Day
Previous lucky guys got it the next day after shipment pickup

mdellepi

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2015
Germany
In my case it's still "The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later".

I'm also trying to understand if I should work from home tomorrow. Amsterdam-Bremen is just 360 km. :D

bubico

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2017
In my case it's still "The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later".

I'm also trying to understand if I should work from home tomorrow. Amsterdam-Bremen is just 360 km. :D
If you're at step 2 on DHL tracking page (Processed at AMSTERDAM), you will get it tomorrow
Thursday, November 16, 2017 Location Time Piece
2 Processed at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE
[doublepost=1510850785][/doublepost]

You can see how fast it ran for this guy in Austria
[doublepost=1510850921][/doublepost]actually this is better
View attachment 735527
DHL fast as hell
+
nobody was @home, so they left it infront of the door :D

papay0

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2017

Nope :(
I'll WFH tomorrow and hope for the best :D

Aarnt

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2015
Yes - mine is processed as well in Amsterdam today on the DHL tracking website. The 13th was the first notification date. Hopefully tomorrow?!?!?!

comeocome

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2017
So the conclusion seems to be, 3-5 days from shipment info received to shipment picked up/ processed in Amsterdam, and then 1 more day to final delivery? :)

Chew

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2009
Germany: Ordered on 10/27, 9.10-9.15, got 11/21-11/28 windows. Still the same, nothing changed until now.

Update: Shipped on 11/13, estimated delivery 11/28.

Right after the shipment notification, the estimated delivery slipped to the 16th - and tell you what, it arrived today! I'm thrilled, it is really a great phone, hope you all get yours soon!!

silvermx5

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2013
Update 2 Shipped:

Portugal - 64 SG - Order: 27 Oct - Confirmation email 8:13 (GMT) - Delivery Window 2-3 Weeks - Delivery Date Window: 22-29 Nov
Friday 10th Nov. - moved from "Processing Order" to "Preparing For Shipping"
Original Delivery Window - 22-29 Nov.
Monday 13th Nov- moved from "Preparing For Shipping" to "Shipped"
Updated delivery date (email): 16 November by UPS

Delivery today 16th Nov by UPS. (tracking: ZhengZhou, China >Incheon, Korea> Koln, Germany> Lisbon, Portugal)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.