Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

Rivanov

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2010
Netherlands
Model: iPhone X 64GB Silver

Delivery on 3 November

Because I still need to wait about 3/4 weeks before I'll get my new iPhone X and many of you got already the status updates I would like to make a this thread about ''processing, dispatched, shipped, received'' status updates.

I'll try to update it daily..

Color counter:
  • Space Grey: 24
  • Silver: 19

GB counter
  • 64GB: 17
  • 256GB: 26

Germany

Chrizel iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing to Ship (delivery scheduled 3 November)
MaximTV iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing to Ship (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Hendi iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment
MrSpock75 iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Laerning iPhone X 256GB Silver, Order placed (in-store pickup 3 November)
iToph iPhone X 64GB Silver, Order placed (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Spacemaster iPhone X 64GB Silver, In-store pickup (3 November)
Noelsch iPhone X 256GB Silver, Delivery scheduled 3 November

Belgium

Reflexiste iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November
JochenHoubaer iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November
Thiagordc iPhone X 64GB Silver, Delivery scheduled 20 - 27 November

The Netherlands
Geert76 iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
DennisdeWit iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Cremerhm iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Cremerhm iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
MLVC iPhone X 256GB Silver, Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Mark Kappert iPhone X 64GB Silver, Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 20 - 27 November)
JordyvdBrink iPhone X 64GB Silver, In-store pickup (3 November)
TruBleu iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 20 - 27 November
Scotio200 iPhone X 256GB Silver, Pending order
Scotio200 iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Pending order
WRT iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Status?

Denmark

Macintosh iPhone X 64GB Silver, Status?

Spain
Joanbcn91 iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Processing items (in-store pickup 3 November)
Eiprol iPhone X 64GB Silver, Received order (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Mydu iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November

Ireland

AidenL iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Dispatch (delivery scheduled 7 November)

Austria
Bernhard iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 22 - 27 November
Alex_byr iPhone X 256GB Silver, Delivery scheduled 22 - 27 November
_karrol iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 22 - 29 November

Switzerland

ManuCH iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, In-store pickup (3 November)
Needlz iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 14 - 21 November
Geekiemac iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 14 - 21 November

Sweden

Unknownx iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, In-store pickup (3 November)
Bigenius iPhone X 256 Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November

Italy

MattiaC28 iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 21 - 28 November

France

Mannnyyy iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment
Bibyfok iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Dispatch

Spain

Maikel7505 iPhone X 64GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment
Taigo L iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Dispatch (delivery scheduled 3 November)

Norway

Mortis360 iPhone X 256B Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 13 - 20 November

Poland

Macuserpl iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment
Szastan iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)

Are you missing yourself or have an update according your order, just write a replay :)

---Edit---

Kind of changing the purpose of this thread.

Reactions: Mark Kappert

Olopez0769k

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone has 16-24 November delievery? What's your status? Mine is order in progress.

I got one between 17-24 still says processing and 2 on the 3rd one preparing for shipping and one still processing
[doublepost=1509134897][/doublepost]I'm in California and got Nov 3rd and it's now preparing for shipping

WRT

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Well it’s took 13 hours to get my delivery confirmation and it’s between the 20 November- 27 November. All because they had a problem processing the payment nice

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
Belgium - Despite using an MacBook Air, iPad (store app) and PC - for some reason I only got on the store what must have been 9:09am. Then - regardless of thorough preparation upfront - it asked to re-enter my freaking phone number, and gave me one error upon verifying my Apple ID password (probably login server congestion) and was able to order with delivery 20 - 27 November.

I mean come on, Belgium, with a bit of effort one could throw a rock from the UK facing coastal region to Germany, so tiny, and 480 seconds in and day 1 was all over.

Not the end of the world - but I must admit all the "preparing for shipment" reports sting a bit ;)
there's nothing more frustrating than trying everything you can but sometimes it's just not your fault. i feel sorry for all the people that were up and ready, refreshing the apple store all the time and the store wouldn't come online on their device

Reactions: iToph

macrem

macrumors 65816
Mar 11, 2008
I ordered today from apple.nl (Netherlands) the moment the website was taking iPhone X orders. My confirmation email and the order status webpage indicated “shipment within 6 days”. Then there was an “Acton necessary: waiting for payment” message on the website after my bank account was already debited. I called Apple and was assured it would be resolved and that it would not affect the “within 6 days” shipment date; however, now on the order page my ship date is 20 - 27 November! Does anyone know if / how this is fixable? If so, please advise.

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Belgium - Despite using an MacBook Air, iPad (store app) and PC - for some reason I only got on the store what must have been 9:09am. Then - regardless of thorough preparation upfront - it asked to re-enter my freaking phone number, and gave me one error upon verifying my Apple ID password (probably login server congestion) and was able to order with delivery 20 - 27 November.

I mean come on, Belgium, with a bit of effort one could throw a rock from the UK facing coastal region to Germany, so tiny, and 480 seconds in and day 1 was all over.

Not the end of the world - but I must admit all the "preparing for shipment" reports sting a bit ;)
Ha ha I'm in the exact situation - and feelings about this. But I fared worse than you, delivery for me is 29 Nov - 05 Dec. For someone who stood up early and was in front of iPhone, iPad and iMac way before 9 AM, it hurts. :D

WRT

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I ordered today from apple.nl (Netherlands) the moment the website was taking iPhone X orders. My confirmation email and the order status webpage indicated “shipment within 6 days”. Then there was an “Acton necessary: waiting for payment” message on the website after my bank account was already debited. I called Apple and was assured it would be resolved and that it would not affect the “within 6 days” shipment date; however, now on the order page my ship date is 20 - 27 November! Does anyone know if / how this is fixable? If so, please advise.

I had the same experience. I called Apple and they said I’ll be fine no worries. Now my shipment dates are the same has yours 20-27 November. I don’t think it’s fixable.

Michelinu

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2013
Sant'Antioco, Sardinia (Italy)
Model: iPhone X 256GB Space Gray
Status: Preparing for shipment (changed about 8-9 hours ago)

Ordered at 9.03 AM (here pre-orders should have started at 9.01 AM) through the Apple Store app on my iPhone. Payed with Apple Pay.
Delivery is scheduled the 7th November; I think I'll receive it on the 6th because DHL erroneously adds 1 more day for the delivery date in my town.

Ravanneli

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
Because I still need to wait about 3/4 weeks before I'll get my new iPhone X and many of you got already the status updates I would like to make a this thread about ''processing, dispatched, shipped, received'' status updates.

I'll try to update it daily..

Color counter:
  • Space Grey: 24
  • Silver: 20

GB counter
  • 64GB: 18
  • 256GB: 26

Germany

Chrizel iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing to Ship (delivery scheduled 3 November)
MaximTV iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing to Ship (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Hendi iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment
MrSpock75 iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Laerning iPhone X 256GB Silver, Order placed (in-store pickup 3 November)
iToph iPhone X 64GB Silver, Order placed (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Spacemaster iPhone X 64GB Silver, In-store pickup (3 November)
Noelsch iPhone X 256GB Silver, Delivery scheduled 3 November

Belgium

JochenHoubaer iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November
Thiagordc iPhone X 64GB Silver, Delivery scheduled 20 - 27 November

The Netherlands
Geert76 iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
DennisdeWit iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Rivanov iPhone X 64GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)
MLVC iPhone X 256GB Silver, Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Mark Kappert iPhone X 64GB Silver, Order in Progress (delivery scheduled 20 - 27 November)
JordyvdBrink iPhone X 64GB Silver, In-store pickup (3 November)
TruBleu iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 20 - 27 November
Scotio200 iPhone X 256GB Silver, Pending order
Scotio200 iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Pending order
WRT iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Status?

Denmark

Macintosh iPhone X 64GB Silver, Status?

Spain
Joanbcn91 iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Processing items (in-store pickup 3 November)
Eiprol iPhone X 64GB Silver, Received order (delivery scheduled 3 November)
Mydu iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November

Ireland

AidenL iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Dispatch (delivery scheduled 7 November)

Austria
Bernhard iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 22 - 27 November
Alex_byr iPhone X 256GB Silver, Delivery scheduled 22 - 27 November
_karrol iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 22 - 29 November

Switzerland

ManuCH iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, In-store pickup (3 November)
Needlz iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 14 - 21 November
Geekiemac iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 14 - 21 November

Sweden

Unknownx iPhone X 64GB Space Grey, In-store pickup (3 November)
Bigenius iPhone X 256 Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 3 November

Italy

MattiaC28 iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 21 - 28 November

France

Mannnyyy iPhone X 256GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment
Bibyfok iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Dispatch

Spain

Maikel7505 iPhone X 64GB Silver, Preparing for Shipment
Taigo L iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Dispatch (delivery scheduled 3 November)

Norway

Mortis360 iPhone X 256B Space Grey, Delivery scheduled 13 - 20 November

Poland

Macuserpl iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment
Szastan iPhone X 256GB Space Grey, Preparing for Shipment (delivery scheduled 3 November)

Are you missing yourself or have an update according your order, just write a reply :)

---Edit---

Kind of changing the purpose of this thread.
England - preparing for shipment - delivery on 3/11/2017 - ordered through pc web browser at 8:02 as app failed to open... only at 08:06 i could launch the app...

macrem

macrumors 65816
Mar 11, 2008
I had the same experience. I called Apple and they said I’ll be fine no worries. Now my shipment dates are the same has yours 20-27 November. I don’t think it’s fixable.
Well, then, no worries I’ll just have myself cryogenically frozen until it arrives.

Reflexiste

macrumors regular
May 21, 2015
Belgium

Belgium
Sorry but it's not correct, for me is 20-27nov and it's silver model.
thanks

silverberg

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
Even for Apple Store pickups?

No, your cc won't be charged just yet if you have chosen for a pickup. Besides that your order status will not be changed to preparing for shipment. Based on previous pre-orders you'll probably see your status change from "processing order" somewhere Wednesday or Thursday. By then your card will probably be charged too.

Reactions: JORDYVDBRINK

RSG

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2014
London
Whats everyones order status for 3rd November pick up?

Mines still under "order processing"

When do they take the money out?

patton76

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2002
I ordered an iPhone X, spacegray, 64 gb today from Belgium

Shipping estimate is November 20th - 27th.

I was ready this morning at 9h, but the AppStore on both my iPhone and iPad wasn’t working. And I refreshed a lot.

Finally I tried the website and this worked instantly, so I was able to place my order at 9:08. I lost 8 minutes due to the apps.

Hoping to get it sooner, but I guess it won’t be before November 20th alas.

Olopez0769k

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016

I ordered 2 for November 3 one says preparing for shipping the other still processing

47phones

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2016
GER
Kind of changed the purpose of the thread. Are you missing yourself on the first page or have status updates, just write a reply ;)

Same here!
They will take the money when it is preparing for shipment :)

265gb spacegrey for pickup in germany on november 3rd.
orderen 9:08 btw..

ales876

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2016
Germany
I ordered from Germany at around 9.07. Got two space grey 256 GB, in store pickup on 03.11 at 9.00 current status, processing order.

catean

Suspended
Jun 16, 2013
London, UK
Ordered from Romania trough Vodafone at 9.05 CET and received the confirmation that the payment has been approved at 9:08 CET and still din not have any email or phone confirmation from Vodafone. I am starting to get worried.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.