Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GrandeLatte

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 2, 2016
It depends. On my watch, I restarted my watch and was able to get the Heart Month Challenge medal. On my father’s watch, he did the same, but no medal.....It’s just not right, he worked out so hard.

Reactions: Captain Trips

sixtydashone

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2020
It's been a productive holiday weekend for me. I got the heart month challenge,the Unity challenge, and quadrupled my move goal. I still need to close my exercise ring 10 more times this month for my February goal but I don't foresee having any trouble with that.
IMG_0752.PNG
IMG_0756.PNG
IMG_0755.PNG

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At the start of the month I had to burn 876 a day to achieve the goal. Now it’s 786 as I’ve been over achieving everyday. Then if I have an off day I should still be okay.
Ah ... I guess I too need to pay attention to this area of my watch.

Guys/Gals what are you all using to track your macro, vitamins, minerals, supplements (macro = Food intake) ??

sixtydashone

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2020
I track my weight but I don't track intake. I have a weight target and I kind of base my diet upon where my weight is at in reference to the target. With the exception of November and December and their food-laden holidays, I can pretty well stay right around my weight target for the rest of the year, as long as I keep exercising.

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
I'm under 300 exercise minutes to go before I get the February Challenge. Hopefully that happens on Tuesday, but I'm not going to push it. I hope March isn't Distance.

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2018
VA
I'm under 300 exercise minutes to go before I get the February Challenge. Hopefully that happens on Tuesday, but I'm not going to push it. I hope March isn't Distance.
You can do it! I'm at 23,043 Activity Cals for my February Challenge of 27,900. My self-reward will be to nix the March Challenge if its too demanding or requires more outdoors (weather has not been good...) to compete ! ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.