Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
You might want to be careful Chappers is a moderator in the flickr group. :D

We're okay. Friends are friends.

There are a bunch of my images in his photostream. I did not know it was Simon and I thought someone was hijacking my stuff. I said my images had to come down or I would complain to the moderator. I guess I was talking to the moderator. :D:D:D

Anyway, I sent him an e-mail.

Do we have a new thread??

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
We're okay. Friends are friends.

There are a bunch of my images in his photostream. I did not know it was Simon and I thought someone was hijacking my stuff. I said my images had to come down or I would complain to the moderator. I guess I was talking to the moderator. :D:D:D

Anyway, I sent him an e-mail.

Do we have a new thread??

I recognized the pics, and they seemed out of place with his own. Perhaps it would be wise to refrain from posting the images of others without permission and credit...Some of us may have (or be) lawyers...:eek::eek:

Dale

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
Wish I had known that before I sent the angry e-mail. Oh well... I'll send him another one - a nice one.

No problem. That the internet for you - all anonymous we forget to mention to our friends that we have other identities, mine is orangefingers2001.

This was a reminder at the time that I used to smoke - doh.

Bruce - are you going to put some pictures in?

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Why all the varied IDs? Do I just have no fear, or no children? Both? Is it my friends in the :eek: FBI :eek: that give me a feeling of security?? All of the above??

Dale

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
Why all the varied IDs? Do I just have no fear, or no children? Both? Is it my friends in the :eek: FBI :eek: that give me a feeling of security?? All of the above??

Dale

Its just that Chappers wasn't available and well I was having a chat about my Grandfather having orange fingers because of a 60 a day habit - and back in 2001 I decided to give up cigarettes. Took a little time but I did suddenly one day.

So that's it - an email address named after my late Grandfather's nicotine stained fingers and the year I decided not to find out if I would be lucky like him and live to 87 and die in my sleep of old age.

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
Bruce - are you going to put some pictures in?

I will be putting in some pictures and I think I will start with some of those. It will be another week or so before I have the time. I don't even have a Flickr account yet. I'm not sure what name I'll use................. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Perhaps it would be wise to refrain from posting the images of others without permission and credit...
Dale
I do agree. We can't control everything, but I would like to see we all agree on this.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Its just that Chappers wasn't available and well I was having a chat about my Grandfather having orange fingers because of a 60 a day habit - and back in 2001 I decided to give up cigarettes. Took a little time but I did suddenly one day.

So that's it - an email address named after my late Grandfather's nicotine stained fingers and the year I decided not to find out if I would be lucky like him and live to 87 and die in my sleep of old age.

I always find it interesting how these posting nics seem to make sense in the end. I couldn't get "Dale", so I tossed in the Designer thing. There is a thread around here where members explain their nics. Wasteland stuff by not.

Dale

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.