Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vangeli

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2021
No, I mean the colors Hermes was selling prior to the new colorful ones that are on there site now. I think the one i wanted was "Favre" (sp?) or something like that. Now it's not available. Will it be brought back at some point?

Fauve is an Hermès staple and will undoubtedly return in some form most seasons.

Reactions: ^^BIGMac

^^BIGMac

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2009
Fauve is an Hermès staple and will undoubtedly return in some form most seasons.
dbkfn3j-89df9c42-789c-4201-97be-c307a74dfce6.gif

^^BIGMac

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2009
They still have the deployant in the US store…might restock internationally at some point. They did do a new Fauve for series 9 but I think it sold out quick:
View attachment 2379681
That is the one I want (Fauve Hermes Leather)...but yeah it's not available now. I was about to buy it when the new line launched and it's just not available right now -- that was Fall/2023 ... maybe it'll be reintroduced in Fall/2024???

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
That is the one I want (Fauve Hermes Leather)...but yeah it's not available now. I was about to buy it when the new line launched and it's just not available right now -- that was Fall/2023 ... maybe it'll be reintroduced in Fall/2024???
If you can suffer the convenience and beauty of the deployant I think this one is still in stock
1716010902204.png

I doubt they’ll bring back the Clou de Selle, they keep the special ones…special.

^^BIGMac

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2009

^^BIGMac

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2009
@athousandbands --- as promised I went to Hermes yesterday to see what they had. They had the band I wanted (1) but it was a display model and I wan't willing to pay full price for a band that was handled over and over. They wouldn't discount it! They had no new ones at that store. The sales lady I spoke with was very knowledgeable and said (as you did) that it was unlikely that Hermes would make that band available again in the future -- they want to keep it "Special" (her words). So while the band is sold out online she did find me a brand new one in San Francisco so I bought it and it will be shipped to me in the next few days.

Pricey but I wanted the "Special" band so I did it. This is the one!

😀

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
@athousandbands --- as promised I went to Hermes yesterday to see what they had. They had the band I wanted (1) but it was a display model and I wan't willing to pay full price for a band that was handled over and over. They wouldn't discount it! They had no new ones at that store. The sales lady I spoke with was very knowledgeable and said (as you did) that it was unlikely that Hermes would make that band available again in the future -- they want to keep it "Special" (her words). So while the band is sold out online she did find me a brand new one in San Francisco so I bought it and it will be shipped to me in the next few days.

Pricey but I wanted the "Special" band so I did it. This is the one!

😀
That’s amazing!

• Love
Reactions: ^^BIGMac
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.