Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Any idea by when IPhone 13 will be available in the Apple EPP Stores under Apple Family and Friends discount ?

tiguanito

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2010
Does it usually come with the discount a couple of weeks after the release date, or is it later ? I was going to order it this morning but not available yet in the US.

alwynromy

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2021
It's on personal EPP but it's not on f&f yet. For the iPhone 12 pro it took until November 20th for it to get on f&f (release was on oct 23). There was also a lot of demand for the 12 pro and apple had to get more lidar so that may have played a role. If iPhone 13 Pro demand isn't too high we may get it sooner than last year.

Reactions: Shoju

SpartanX

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2021
joining the clan with users waiting for update regarding for iPhone 13 Pro (US) F&F discount. Thanks in Advance

Ethosik

Contributor
Oct 21, 2009
usually takes a while before you can get the discount. Don't count on getting it on day 1
Is there a standard time you need to wait? I already ordered mine because my iPhone X is starting to irritate me so much with its slowness. I remember buying the M1 Mac Mini one month after release and it had a discount.

Reactions: sujay1109

alwynromy

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2021
The iPhone delivery dates are pushed till next month so i wouldn't expect it anytime soon... prolly gonna come a month later like the 12 pro. just speculating though.

cinek2

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Is there a standard time you need to wait? I already ordered mine because my iPhone X is starting to irritate me so much with its slowness. I remember buying the M1 Mac Mini one month after release and it had a discount.
I've never been patient enough to wait and find out

fabdub

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
waiting for new mini to get for a friend ... if you ever know please share too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.