Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

obnsk

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2021
Does anyone know about the latest updates? If the official release date is assumed as last fri(sep 24th) then when ahlukd we expect to see it in EPP?

iLveApple

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2021
The logistics are disrupted as can be seen on other threads. People are getting delayed deliveries. I’m sure it’ll be a while before it gets on the discount.

Shoju

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2014
Berlin
The logistics are disrupted as can be seen on other threads. People are getting delayed deliveries. I’m sure it’ll be a while before it gets on the discount.
I seriously doubt we’ll see it on EPP F&F before November.. :eek:

qikaigao3

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2021
More like a week or two? (Just guessing) Last year iPhone 12 released on 23 Oct, available at F&F on 8 Nov, roughly 2 weeks. 12 Pro had to wait till 21 Nov which was about 1 month. So maybe non-pro versions come first this year as well (maybe)

Reactions: Shoju

tiguanito

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2010
Lots of iPhone 13 available in the stores, so it may be available at F&F sooner. The Pro versions are going to be hard to get with F&F. I hope they won't decrease the trade-in value of the old models before we get a chance to buy a new one with F&F.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Any update on IPad 2021 model available for F&F discount?

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Okay but Not Ipad 2021 which got launched in 14 Sept

Shoju

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2014
Berlin
Now that we know the availability of the Apple Watch Series 7, anyone here can give a shout when that one’s available on EPP F&F as well? ?

KeeganGoerz

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2020
Now that we know the availability of the Apple Watch Series 7, anyone here can give a shout when that one’s available on EPP F&F as well? ?
Im worried that one will be even longer than the 13 wait time just because of the rumoured supply chain issues.

Rikz

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2021
Any news on when we will be able to buy the iPhone 13 with the f&f discount?

Shoju

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2014
Berlin
Any news on when we will be able to buy the iPhone 13 with the f&f discount?
Patience young Padawan. ;) There are good people in this thread who I believe will let us know as soon as there’s news on this.

Reactions: Rikz

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Hey any update whether New devices are available for friends and family discount

Austintatious

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2021
No apple employees ( salespeople / managers ) have been able to find this out through their higher ups?
$50 to the guy or gal that can get the date!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.