Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
No schedule is different. You can check IPAD Pro is still not available for discount even it is discounted under Apple Friends and Family already.

SparkyParker

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2021
Anyone know if or when the Apple Friends&Family discount program will be available for the iPhone 13 pro? Thank you!

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Latest Update:
1. Apple Watch Series 7 - Not showing up yet for Apple Friends&Family discount
2. IPhone 13 - Not showing up yet for Apple Friends&Family discount
3. IPad & IPad mini launched in Sep 2021 - Available for Apple Friends&Family discount but stock not available

Gauravsharma169

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2021
Latest Update:
3. IPad & IPad mini launched in Sep 2021 - Available for Apple Friends&Family discount but stock not available
iPads showing r not discount on friends and family or not ?

planetmelody

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2021
Latest Update:
Where abouts are you? I just checked with my contact and the iPads aren't available on F&F yet in the UK

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Where abouts are you? I just checked with my contact and the iPads aren't available on F&F yet in the UK
Singapore. My friend mentioned it is showing but you cannot order as delivery is unavailable

Gauravsharma169

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2021
Ah okay. Here it still says it's unavailable on F&F and availability will be communicated at a later date
Are you from USA , here it’s unavailable means which country please ? Also are you an employee of Apple .so all ll get to know directly from employee ?

• Sad
Reactions: Rikz

planetmelody

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2021
Are you from USA , here it’s unavailable means which country please ? Also are you an employee of Apple .so all ll get to know directly from employee ?
As I said about 3 comments ago, I'm in the UK!

And again I'm not an Apple employee, I have a friend who is who has shown me photos of their employee communications

fabdub

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
yah I think we should chill, when it's on, someone will post it here.
We're all here to not annoy our Apple buddies but then we annoy each other hahahha

Reactions: Shoju

Rikz

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2021
Is the f&f discount out for the iPhone 13 Pro? If not, when will it be available?

Ythacker

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
Is the f&f discount out for the iPhone 13 Pro? If not, when will it be available?
It's tomorrow my friend who works at Apple said the secrete code you have to use is Steve Jobs Bday it's how you get the discount early and how people have been getting 6% cash back on purchases right now. (I'm joking I made an account only to reply to this comment)

• Haha
Reactions: Rikz

Thedatabruh

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
My guess is that they’ll set live the F&F sometime before the day the iPhone 14 gets announced. I’m 99% sure but you never know with Apple. Might be after…

Gauravsharma169

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2021
But my friend is saying to order it from apple website on mu own and he'll get reimbursement in his next salary.
I think he is saying wrong . If you will buy your own . How will he get any reimbursement as there is no mention of family and friends while buying by customer . Only apple employee can use friends and family

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.